[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do men hate fat chicks because they have nothing to offer them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1450123622956.jpg (214 KB, 1280x1810) Image search: [Google]
1450123622956.jpg
214 KB, 1280x1810
Do men hate fat chicks because they have nothing to offer them as far as resources and sustenance?
Don't men get off on providing for their female and aren't fat females the pinnacle of self reliance, in the wild a woman that fat doesn't need a hunter husband, she can take care of herself.
>>
>>25107292

High test men love curvy women.

Most men who like model-skinny women I've ever met were either overcompensating or low test.

lmao
>>
>>25107292
Don't women hate fat women? Don't women treat fat men beneath humans? Don't at least men show some respect to fat women? Back to tumblr you feminist.
>>
>>25107331
found the healthy 400lb womyn
>>
>>25107363

I'm a rather skinny but fit guy.
>>
I hate fat chicks because being fat shows a lack of self respect. Also shits gross.
>>
>>25107331
>he bought the curvy meme
Is this why you need feminism anon?
>>
>>25107404
so do anorexics, bulemics, and other self harmers, bet u'd dick them
>>
I'm 5'9 180 lb so pretty fat but not quite obese and I can honestly say that I have never noticed that men hate me. Definitely there are some guys who aren't into me but people are allowed to have preferences and it is a perfectly valid preference. Some people hate fat people in general >>25107404 but that isn't really directed at fat women alone so the argument doesn't follow.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 560x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 560x432
Fat people are so disgusting. Gluttony is such a disgusting trait to have as well.

I hate how I'm at my university's dining hall and the fat fuck in front of me takes the last 4 slices of pizza like its nothing. One day I took a fatty's plate of pizza after he put it down at his table to get even MORE food. I gave the 3 people behind me a slice so we wouldn't have to wait. We all laughed. I didn't stick around to see the fat fuck's face when he got back and noticed his pizza missing. I did him a favor though.
>>
>>25107440

Self harmers and women with mental illnesses are at least usually easy though so they're alright. Fat people in general are disgusting to me.
>>
>>25107504
must be something beside the lack of self respect then
>>
>>25107440
Yea buy he'd never marry them.
They're psychotic.
>>
>>25107500
I've seen skinny people eat just as much...
>>
>>25107544

Yup. Being disgusting. Like the anon above me said gluttony just isn't attractive. I'm not saying chicks should be toothpicks but goddamn some people weigh like 300-400lbs
>>
>>25107567
But we're thin you dumb fuck.
>why can't I eat 8 slices when skinny people can??
Because we don't overdo it to the point where we're fat sacks of shit.

Also I burn it off because I don't live a sedentary lifestyle. Fatty.
>>
>>25107625
so you'd hate a fat person even if they just ate just as much as they burn, that would maintain their current body weight, just like skinny people.
>>
>>25107625

Why do you care so much what other people are doing with their lives and how they look? You do realize that you just bullied some fat kid right? He was just going about his day and you literally stole his food and made a fool of him. For what?
>>
Men dislike fat chicks because they are unattractive (shapeless figure, cellulite, etc.) and often entitled to the point of delusion ("It's not my fault, it's society's fault I can't keep a boyfriend.", "Fuck you, I'm hot!", HAES, etc. ).
>>
>>25107292
well women are entitle by default and fat women are pieces of shit because they are picky and they still want a quality guy. they should learn to hit the gym and learn to eat healthy instead of bitching about accepting their fat ass.
>>
>>25107675

No, skinny people are skinny because they burn more than they eat. They exert more physical effort than they eat. The opposite is true of fatties. That's why they're fat to begin with.

>>25107695

This isn't tumblr. Get used to it faggot.
>>
>>25107675
>wanting to maintain your overweight/obese body weight
Wat

>>25107695
Because they're gluttonous and it's a disgusting trait.
>be at publix
>want a delicious chicken tender sub
>standing behind some fat sow
>she's leaning on the glass
>almost pushes it forward
>giggles like its cute
>my turn to order
>try to get the chicken tenders
>lady says they're sold out
>see them right there through the glass
>tells me that fat bitch bought the whole batch
>fat bitch is standing around oblivious like she doesn't hear what's going on
>>
>>25107292
I hate fat women because women have literally one job when it comes to being attractive: don't get fat. The fact that they managed to fail at something as simple as that means they have no worth as a woman or as a person.
>>
Men really, really fucking hate women they can't fuck. That includes women who voluntarily remove themselves from their dating pool by being fat, slutty, etc (anything that makes them undesirable). Women don't really hate fat men. They aren't attracted to them, that's for sure. But they'll either ignore them and not think about them at all, or they'll friendzone them because their existence/company isn't resented.

For women there are plenty of fish in the sea and she only needs to pick one of them in the end, but for men there are fewer fish in the sea and they feel the need to pick as many as possible. So they take it as a personal affront when a woman makes herself sexually unappealing, because she's shrunk his dating pool and that is why men actively resent the existence of unattractive women, despite the fact that nobody is forcing him to fuck her.

That said, really fat people are disliked by most because they take up too much room and tax dollars. This is just the explanation as to why fat chicks in particular are loathed with such vitriol.
>>
>>25107292
Men are revolted by fat chicks because fat chicks can't produce healthy children. Look up health risks to fetus from obese mother. It's pretty sad. Anyway it's just biology to be revolted by inferior breeding partners, same as why we are disgusted by other signs of illness and poor fertility.
>>
>>25107910
the only truth in this thread
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.