[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else wants to leave this country and get away from this degenerate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 1000x563
Who else wants to leave this country and get away from this degenerate culture we live in? Been thinking about Mexico.
>>
Yeah, I was just thinking I wouldn't mind getting my head cut by a gang of spics. When do you want to book the flight?
>>
Have fun getting your head sawed off by a shit monkey.
Seriously, why would you even consider living in Mexico? Mexicans are literal trash.
>>
>>25107183
>>25107211
You're thinking of Northern Mexico, near the border. It's not nearly as violent in the rest of Mexico. Mexican culture is better than the shit we're living in. I'd rather live in a place where the most degenerate thing you could do is be a slut than live in the country where Stefonknee is a person.
>>
The world has always been shitty. The fact that Western Europe and non Latin North America are the only decent shitholes should tell you something. The human race needs to turn into a type 2 civilization already.
>>
The only reason northern Mexico is so shit is because america's degenerate culture is destroying it.
>>
I was thinking Chile
>>
Living in Germany, leaving for the United States next year.

Good feels.
>>
>>25107183

Mexico is fine, as long as it's nowhere near the northern states. Nuevo Leon is a big no no.

Go to the most southern states and you'll be fine. No degeneracy there.

Mexico City is also degenerate though. It's expected of big cities.
>>
>>25107370
Chile is mostly darkies.
>>
File: 1449390382005.jpg (23 KB, 369x368) Image search: [Google]
1449390382005.jpg
23 KB, 369x368
>>25107152
I'm moving to America in a few years to escape the U.K. I can't stand living in West Yorkshire. It's not only boring and depressing, but it's a guaranteed fate of being a wageslave all your live. I'd at least rather go somewhere nicer.
What is a good state, or at least not bad?
I'm thinking Connecticut.
>>
>>25107352

This desu.

You know that whole "War on drugs" that Reagan launched in the late 80s? It was an actual war... but it wasnt fought in the U.S. It's being fought in Mexico to this day.

It's tearing Mexico apart, and it's thanks to the U.S.'s policies on drugs. Now, I can understand not legalizing hard drugs like cocaine and heroine, but fucking legalize marijuana. Weed alone is one reason for the rise of these cartels.

You americans wanna blame Mexico being so shit? Blame your government for it. They've been fucking over third world countries for decades. In the Middle East and latin america.
>>
I'm thinking Poland since feminism is hardly extant there and they had massive nationalist protests in response to the refugees.
>>
>>25107573
>not breeding with a native mountain qt
>>
>>25107621
>thinking America isn't home of the wageslave
>>
>>25107829
Yeah but I kinda mentioned that. I said I'd atleast like to be worked to death in some place nicer.
>>
I don't know about moving as all I know about other countries is what I've been fed through the media/personal accounts. South America interests me greatly though, I've been thinking about brushing up on my language skills and taking an extended "vacation" abroad.
>>
>>25107370
I have never met someone from Chile who wasn't a complete twat. And I've met hundreds of Chileans.

The women are the worst. Literally fucking princess mentality 24/7 and no concept of anything besides their selves.
>>
>>25107621
> implying you can just move to the US like that
>>
>>25107988
Except I never said that. I'm aware that it takes time but I'm still doing it.
>>
>>25107621
>I'm moving to America in a few years to escape the U.K. I can't stand living in West Yorkshire. It's not only boring and depressing, but it's a guaranteed fate of being a wageslave all your live.

Not to put down your dreams of moving here, I hope you do.. but just know that americans have some of the least amount of vacation time in the world. Europeans have more vacations than we do. So unless you got it made already, youre gonna be wagecucking here too. Even moreso probably.
>>
>>25108005
Yeah. I really don't even mind. It's worth it. Like I said. I'd rather be worked to death somewhere nicer.

The U.K just makes me fucking annoyed. I live in a small town and I'm bored shitless of it. I ended up hating everyone here because they're fucking dregs, and frankly, going somewhere else at this point would only be an improvement.
>>
I'm looking at Thailand, Phillipines, and Costa Rica. I like the nature. Maybe if I had a little more I'd do Spain or Portugal. Mexico sounds pretty chill but they're fucking crazy with the crime. At least thais and flips will just take your wallet, maybe rough you up a bit if they're grumpy. Mexico is the stuff eastern yuro shock videos have nightmares about.
>>
>>25108054

I see.

Well, Texas seems to have the biggest growing economy right now. Houston, Dallas, San Antonio and Austin all seem to be doing pretty good, and all have lots of diversity in population.
Plus, you'l finally be able to own a gun!
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 539x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 539x604
Don't want to leave that's why I'm trying to make America great again!
>>
>Wants to leave the US
>Out of all the countries possible he wants to leave to Mexico

Do you even know the financial status there? Mexican culture is even worse than in the US.
>>
>>25107752
It sounds nice but they're probably like Abbos in reality.>>25107908
>>
>>25108096
Sounds nice. Connecticut is close to New York, and I heard they have pretty terrible gun laws or some shit. Reason I picked that is because it's on the coast, it's on the west side, it looks pretty convenient, and I've never heard anyone talk shit about it as a state.
>>
>>25107152

You guys never leave the house so how do current social events even affect you
>>
>>25108096
San Antonio is like 80% Mexican. It's doing good because there are no niggers there.
>>
>>25107932
as an egoist myself this is quite an endorsement for chile
>>
>>25108123
Mexican culture revolves around fun for the most part. American culture revolves around your job. You ever lived near Mexicans? I grew up with them. Those motherfuckers can't go a week without a party.
>>
>>25107568
Mexico city is sinking, it'll be fine before you know it.
>>
>>25108162
Look at the normie assuming he's the only normie on r9k.
>>
>>25108167

Last time I went there I saw asians, indians, some black (but not many), whites and yes, hispanics. But indeed, hispanics are the majority.

The city is doing good though, so it's not like it's the Compton of Texas or anything.
>>
I kind of want to just pack up and go to Taiwan.
>>
Good places to go are:
>Singapore
>Argentina
>Switzerland
>Poland(Their economy is booming and is quickly becoming one of the rising powers. Who knows if they will ever reach super power status like they were back in the day though.)
>Israel(Only if you are a jew. They will never allow refugees, open borders, or gay marriage.)
>Russia(Yes seriously at this point it is a viable option.)

Nowhere else is worth it.
>>
>>25108192

>You ever lived near Mexicans? I grew up with them.

I'm Mexican myself.

>Mexican culture revolves around fun for the most part. American culture revolves around your job.

Mexican culture doesn't revolve around "fun". Mexican culture revolves around masculinity, power, money, old wives story beliefs, status, arrogance, ignorance, and misogyny. I find American culture much more tolerable than Mexican culture 2bh.

>Those motherfuckers can't go a week without a party.

Yeah, but ask them about how much money they have in their pockets in their banks. They literally have $0 or probably in debt. My aunts and uncles are always asking my parents for loans because unlike them, they actually grew common sense and started reading books, something the average Mexican doesn't do.

If I were you, I'd chose a different country. There is a reason why Mexicans come to the US and stay.
>>
>>25108282
>the Compton of Texas
We call that the Dallas Southern Sector.
>>
>>25108314
Enjoy China's invasion within the next 3 years according to predictions by Japan, South Korea, Singapore, and Taiwan.
>>
>>25108353
>Mexican culture revolves around masculinity, power, money, old wives story beliefs, status, arrogance, ignorance, and misogyny
>I find American culture much more tolerable than Mexican culture 2bh.
Somebody sounds like an unmanly cuck.
>>
>>25108399

That's funny, because I always end up cucking them instead. Mexicans are known to beat their wives as well, fyi.
>>
>>25107152
>the grass sure is greener... in Mexico

You are a stupid child and the source of all of your problems and negativity.
>>
Maybe we wait it out until space travel is a thing and then make a break for it? If no land is claimed when we get there we could come together and conquer a nice piece of land on Mars and make it for robots only? Of course, we'd need to learn some trades and have a knowhow of how to maintain plant life on Mars.
>>
>>25107682

Mexico could legalize drugs too, dipshit. They are equally to blame for this. More so actually. Who cares if a bunch of foreign shitskin die? They should care enough about their own citizens though.
>>
>>25108342
>>Argentina

I thought they were bankrupt?
>>
>>25107752

I went to Guatemala in the mountains. Indios are fucking disgusting. They're all like 4'7 but not in the cute legal loli way. They aren't little brown girls. They are monkeys with a poor grasp of Spanish. Chile might be more Incan than mayan, but it's all same shit different stink.
>>
>>25107152

>OP reported for posting underage
>>
>>25107152
mexico has women fucking donkeys, have fun being cucked by a burro
>>
>>25108620
American white women are known to fuck dogs.
>>
>>25108183

Chile is really boring. Imagine salt lake city except dirty and none of the good.

Everything is closed Sundays, there's some bullshit fast or festival every other week, and no nightlife to speak of whatsoever. You won't get laid. Mexico has plenty of princesses too, look for the white mexicans. At least they'e just bitchy princesses, and not bitchy princess prudes. I guess it works if you want a virgin gf. You have to marry and assimilate, and good luck if you aren't Catholic. Protestants are getting nowhere.
>>
>>25108533
>Mexico could legalize drugs too, dipshit.

U.S. wont let them. If they do legalize drugs, the US will stop giving Mexico money.. obviously the big cats in the mexican government dont want that.

>Who cares if a bunch of foreign shitskin die?
The exactly mentality the american government has on foreign policy.
Fuck sandniggers, fuck mexicans in latin america.. they're all shitskins anyways.

Stop talking about things you dont know shit about, "dipshit."
>>
>>25108671
Sounds amazing. I hate clubs and nightlife i like things like kayaking,dirtbiking, and raising children with strong values
>>
>>25108448

That sounds awesome desu. Any culture that is openly sojinist, masculine, and beats women is good. I'd gladly wear pointy boots and a bolo tie if that's all it took.
>>
>>25107152
Feel this pretty hard. Am Scandinavian so its even worse here than in the US. I really fucking wish I could have been born a jew or chink
>>
>>25108671
>muh clubbing
>muh casual sex

this thread is for those that actually appreciate traditional values in case you didn't notice
>>
>>25107152

>you will never live in a female-only utopia where transwomen and men do not exist
>>
>>25107152
I live in Chile God dammit I would kill to live in the USA
>>
>>25108671
I don't care about clubs personally or nightlife or getting laid. I'm more into parties where only close friends are present. I'm not into fucking random sluts. I've done it before and i get nothing out of it.
>>
>>25108765

Kek if you actually think a women-only world/country would ever work.

Somebody post that article of this woman who hired nothing but women for her company and it ended up failing because none of the women would cooperate and they just kept gossiping and egging on one another.
>>
>>25108675

I know plenty. They could end all problems by legalizing drugs.

It should be obvious everyone cares for their own. Fuck shitskins, I'm an American. I don't expect mexicans to feel this way though. I expect them to say praise America, but shitskins are OK so please don't fuck them.

So they get less gibsmedats, it's their choice. Keep funding cartels and violence for America's table scraps, or stop funding cartel violence and maybe America cuts off the bennies. It's a choice they make at this point. Why should we care if it's what they want?
>>
>>25108854

>not knowing white upper-class women are literally shit at everything in the first place

Just because she couldn't make it work, doesn't mean all women would fail.
>>
>>25108750

Have fun doing nothing on the beach between earthquakes and praying to Santa Maria then I guess. If I wanted traditional values I'd move to Poland same shit except the people are closer to white.
>>
>>25108924
>people are closer to white
No fun in that senpai.
>>
>>25108924
alright normie
>>
>>25108711
Ah look I live in Chile, vina del mar..
It's cool. I mean most of the people are white, there's no nigger except for immigrants, Peruvians and Colombians. There's not indios like in Peru. If you like nightlife you can go to Valparaiso, minutes from vina del Mar. If you are tall and white You can get all the qts from here. Specially the bitches with money or with good parents and shit. Also,you are gonna se a lot of Germans due the exchange shit for the universities... It's like a beach city.... But if you like forest, kayak, forest and the beautiful of the nature life gotta go to Valdivia, the South, also there's a huge colony of European immigrants, mostly Germans, French :D and British
>>
>>25108924
I value strong bonds with those close to me, not hedonistic "fun" with strangers.
>>
>>25108924
>except the people are closer to white.

I like how people always assume everyone here is white.
>>
>>25109111

And by "here" I mean 4chan in general, not Poland.
>>
>>25108829
Don't even joke about that jose
>>
>>25107283
The south has many violent states now. It's no longer contained to the north. >>25107568
Mexico City is pretty safe since they have a lot of police, no doubt to protect all the foreigners and rich people.
>>
>>25109076
Chileans are sure craving that European white cock...
>>
>>25107152
>Been thinking about Mexico.
mexico is slowly being turned in SJW by the media
just to let you know
>>
this shit is in canada, OP
>>
>>25109655
Only like in big cities like Mexico City the rest is working class Conservative
>>
>>25107152
>some garden variety crazy "comes out" as a six-year-old girl
>suddenly, "Holy shit, I'm surrounded by degeneracy!"

Literally /pol/: The Post

Crazies exist everywhere, OP. You just have to take them for what they are. Just because this dipshit believes he's a six-year-old girl doesn't mean anything he says or does overlaps with real transgender people in any way, nor does it medically (much less LEGALLY) make him trans. Psychiatrists have diagnostic criteria specifically to weed out dipshits like this from real cases of gender identity disorder.
>>
>>25107152
>get away from this degenerate culture
>thinking about Mexico
jajajajaja xDDDD
I'm dying. Can't breathe. Too... funny...

RIP to the both of us. Go to Canada, nigga. Or somewhere else... NZ perhaps.
>>
>>25110056

Canada is more cucked than Sweden, and nz is, well, nz.
>>
>>25107152
is finland a good choice for non-degenerate society? Are there any places in the world that haven't been infested by the sjw plague?
>>
I've thought a LOT about moving to Mexico. But not because of some vague notion of "degeneracy", but because it would be cheap to live there.

Check this out:

http://tropicasa.com/condos/Condo-de-los-Delfines/856

I mean, holy fuck sticks, you could pay for this cash, work online for a few hours, and live on the goddamn beach all your life.
>>
File: 1444687559334.png (59 KB, 525x488) Image search: [Google]
1444687559334.png
59 KB, 525x488
Literally every country on Earth has some kind of degeneracy going on in it. You aren't going to find some safespace hugbox tucked away just waiting to save you from society
>>
>>25110674
Except North Korea?
>>
>>25110674
But you have to admit, the U.S. has an exceptional amount of degeneracy, especially in recent years.
>>
>>25110893
They are the work leaders in degeneracy but it all eventually filters down to other countries.
>>
File: 1450071079831.png (461 KB, 1059x962) Image search: [Google]
1450071079831.png
461 KB, 1059x962
>>25110674
Post of the thread right here
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.