[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEETs btfo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (228 KB, 990x660) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228 KB, 990x660
*BUUUUURP* Oh hey there, NEETfag, I just finished up a delicious meal at a quality Mexican restauarant. It was a little pricey but when you work for a living you can afford to go out and eat something other than hot pockets :^)

Speaking of which, is that the microwave dinging upstairs? Better get up out of bed and go grab those hot pockets before they get cold, if you can even walk up the stairs out of your parents basement.

I'd love to stay and chat but uh *gets up and stretches* I got things to do while I have the weekend off. Hey, Maybe you can do something with your day since you're sitting on your ass 24/7 as well huh? Peace out.
>>
Where is the Pepe? Wagecucks don't get as mad without seeing NEET Pepe l. Photoshop him with a Taco Bell maybe? Very good authentic Mexican cuisine for us
>>
>>25106906
*BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP*

Hey there, I just finished eating your closest friends asshole, smells like fancy mexican doesn t it?
>>
NEETS have all the time in the world to hone their cooking skills and eat the delicious and nutritious food they buy with your tax money
>>
>>25106906
jokes on you the microwave is downstairs.
>>
>>25106906
>sitting home relaxing
>eating hot pockets
>knowing you have the whole holidays doing nothing while wage keks have to still work
>get to go and walk around beautiful parks while wage keks are working during the week
>have no stress in my life while wage keks have to wake up 6 in the morning and force themselves out of bed and go someplace where they hate for 8 hours and do that 5 out of 7 days of the week

I mean I myself am trying to find a job right now, but wage keks always fail at these threads because being NEET feels so much better in life. The worse part of being a NEET is feeling bored sometimes because you literally have all the free time in the world. Working sucks, everyone knows working sucks, nothing you can say that will convince people that slaving away 5/7ths of your whole life helping your boss get rich while you make only a fraction of what he does is something that is good.
>>
>>25106979
My closest friend is a Mexican guy bruh
>>
>>25106906
>mexican
BUILD WALL
U
I
L
D

W
A
L
L
>>
>>25106906
i thought you were supposed to be able to close taco shells

so that all the shit doesn't fall out

why do some places make tacos like this? i don't understand
>>
>>25107080
You say it like we're indentured slaves, this isn't China, work isn't every aspect of our lives. It's just doing something productive with your time is better than sitting at home being bored and lazy.

And let's be honest barely any NEETS actually use their free time to improve themselves in any way shape or form
>>
>>25107182
There is something wrong when it's socially acceptable to work 5 days a week and only get off 2 days. People throw their whole life away, never going out to see this world, take work so seriously, than they get old and realized they wasted their life working.
>>
File: 1449558199916.jpg (58 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1449558199916.jpg
58 KB, 600x800
oh ur going to ur job at 7am, wagecuck? i'll be sleeping for another 5 hours
>>
>>25107420
Sleep tight peper

how is this not an original comment
>>
File: 0852 - l9WXaKT.jpg (142 KB, 670x424) Image search: [Google]
0852 - l9WXaKT.jpg
142 KB, 670x424
up so soon wagekek? Trying to saver the 10 minutes of sleep you can get before you have to get up? Oh i'll just be going to sleep without a worry in the world
>>
>>25106906
What kind of tacos are those? Right from left:
Chicken?
Shrimp
Pork?
????
Beef
More beef?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.