[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I did not get her back anons >Text her saying it was a virus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: superthumb.jpg (76 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
76 KB, 300x250
I did not get her back anons

>Text her saying it was a virus
>she says she is not stupid and now im a racist
>tell her please dont tell
>she allready told her friends
>call her a subhuman chink gook and i never liked her
>she says she is showing this to the dean

Should i post her nudes then kill myself
>>
>>25106793
>Should i post her nudes
yes
> then kill myself
up to you mate
>>
Theres no way this is what that anon did you are a shitposter.but yeah. Post nudes
>>
Use the nudes as leverage. You'll leak them if she reports you to the Dean.
>>
>>25106793
Post here nudes now and go out with dignity
>>
>>25106864
This is the only way to redeem yourself OP. There is LITERALLY no other way
>>
>>25106793
>it was a virus

Top kek tbqh
>>
>>25106837
Im the guy that lost his girlfriend because I had racist infografs on my phone
>>
Yes

fuck you this is original
>>
File: Carlton-smirk.jpg (18 KB, 192x240) Image search: [Google]
Carlton-smirk.jpg
18 KB, 192x240
>>25106793
>>call her a subhuman chink gook and i never liked her
I can't believe she didn't take you back OP
>>
Did you at least get to smell her feet?

What did they smell like/taste like???/
>>
Don't post her nudes, you'll look even worse in death. Definitely kill yourself though.
>>
>>25106793
you deserve everything you get.
racists have no place in this world.
>>
>>25106838
this
*original post pls don't steal*
>>
>>25106838

this will literally start a feminist hashtag movement and she'll become famous and get donations from a crowdfund
>>
>>25106932
everybody is racist to a certain degree. you just delude yourself into believing you arent because the media says its bad and you're a conformist
>>
>>25106793
You made the mistake of having opinions that do not conform to liberal university hivemind of tolerance and acceptance... which only applies to people who agree with their views.

You are an example of why the left is so weak. Its all or nothing with them. One wrong move and you're literally Hitler, and there's nowhere for you to go but to the right wing.

That said, you should have had a passcode on your phone.

>call her a subhuman chink gook and i never liked her
Well y'know, that's not helping now is it.
>>
>>25106970
>everyone is a racist
>haha so it's okay for me to be one too
low level human.
consider suicide, get some anti-depressants so you actually go through with it too.
>>
>>25106932
IT'S LIKE I'M REALLY ON TUMBLR!
>>
File: 1450467148254.jpg (441 KB, 1688x1704) Image search: [Google]
1450467148254.jpg
441 KB, 1688x1704
>>25107113
>calls someone else a low level human
>tells them to kill themselves.

>>25106932
>There is no place in this world for people who hold opinions that differ from my own.

Why are libtards so hateful?

Have you ever met a liberal who can disagree with someone in a civilized manner? The ones I see only seem capable of hating people who disagree with them on some point or another, regardless of any other opinions or accomplishments that person has.

Its so ugly and uncivilized, and its festering at the heart of our universities.
>>
Hey faggot post some feet pics fag fuck
>>
File: 1424464231891.jpg (32 KB, 410x396) Image search: [Google]
1424464231891.jpg
32 KB, 410x396
Still waiting for those nudes, OP.
>>
>>25107806
or nude feet pics
>>
BUMPING
FOR
FEET
>>
>>25106793

I feel for you, OP.

I told a girl my roommate brought in to our dorm room. When my room mate left I told her, "you can get the fuck out of my room ya slant face gook".
Next week res life came into my room with the gook threatening to evict me for racism. I just told them "I have no idea what you're talking about." And they couldn't do anything after that, because it was my word against hers.
I consider myself lucky. It's getting worse every year. Soon all they'll need to get you evicted is a minority's word that you have a prejudice against them.

It's outrageous and frankly unacceptable that universities will suspend you for racism. You should be able to say and think whatever you believe just like minorities are allowed to do. Anything short of a hate crime should be allowed.
>>
>>25108831
we were born at the wrong time. 1975 it would have been more than legit.
>>
>>25108877

My uncle told me in 1970, you could tell res life you didn't feel comfortable with niggers around your dorm, and they would just not let black people near the wing you lived in.
>>
>>25106793
You're the idiot whose plebbit-tier "nigger redpill" memes got found by your asian girlfriend who took your virginity, right?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.