[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hundreds of millions, if not billions of people around the world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1444083211345.png (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1444083211345.png
24 KB, 300x300
Hundreds of millions, if not billions of people around the world would literally commit murder for the chance of becoming an average looking young white male from a middle class+ family. You've won the lottery of life. It's absolutely absurd for ANY OF US to complain.

I used to think I was ugly, short, poor, dumb. I posted on PUAhate and those other loser forums complaining I wasn't a male model. Then I got some perspective. I'm a decent looking, 5'10, blonde, green eyed 20 year old from an upper middle class family. Do you know how many niggers, chinks, and indians would murder their entire families to be us?

It's like being given a check for a million dollars and then bitching that you weren't given ten million dollars.

We were given everything- every opportunity and we squandered it. Not anymore, I'm turning my life around before it's too late (fucked up in HS and a little in college). I just want you all to realize your worth and get some perspective. You're a member of the most attractive race in the world, in the richest countries in the world- most of us bernds are from decently well off families and are a good 10 IQ points above the average schlub. We were given everything by the universe compared to how most people in the world live (like rats). All of our failures are our own.

I used to blame daddy for smacking me in the face for me being a fuckup but that's such a joke. We were all handed the world on a silver platter- literally because if I went to africa or some rural village in china everyone would see me as a walking god for having white skin and women would all want me. That isn't some racial fantasy, and I don't like asians and blacks sexually, it's just what it fucking IS. You could whine about SJWs and all that shit but we are still the masters of this world. Don't waste what god gave you.
>>
original gomment to bump
>>
>We were given everything- every opportunity and we squandered it.

I wasn't given anything. Then again, I'm not from a middle class family.
>>
Yeah if you're a white guy and can't get a gf then you totally fucked up, and should commit suicide.
Indians should be the only people bitching.
>>
>>25106727

But I'm a black male from a working class family, senpai

What about white middle class women? Ez mode
>>
>im white
>hetero
>parents struggling to keep us middle class
>not autistic
>nobody believes me whenever i tell them how i feel or what my approach to life is
>get dismissed as an edgy troll every time

guess its time to kill

im gonna beat elliot rodgers high score
>>
>>25106727
>Win genetic lottery
>STILL end up a failure

Is this supposed to make me feel better or...?
>>
You make good points. But that's why I'd love to travel to South America and bang beautiful women who idolize me.
Here I'm just another white guy. There, something special. Already learned Spanish too, senpai
>>
>>25106727
>10IQ points above average
>still completely retarded
just do me a favor, stop jerking off to your new pathetic fantasy and kill yourself, ideal white male. you are the real scum of this world, little thing.
>>
>short
>5'10

ok
>>
>>25106727
I would not want to transform as a cuck you faggot. I like the position i'm in. I get to get any job in STEM i want because i'm black and i make stacks. My wife is an asian doctor who is busty i'm neting it at home with the kids just working with code. Fuck you white boy.
>>
>>25106727
retarded SJW faggot
>>
>>25107126
>tfw I have a Indian friend who is fat and short
>tfw I'm tall bulky and white with green eyes and golden hair
> tfw I can't save him
> tfw I tried too get him to work out with me with our free university weight room
>>
>>25106727
This isn't india or china, being white doesn't do anything for me here.
>>
I'm Mexican and I don't want to be white. I have a job, a girlfriend, college education, I'm 6'2", and I have good friends.

It doesn't matter what race you are. Women will like you if you are a decent human being that is mature and centered. The problem is when you try too hard instead of just accepting you can't always win and when you begin to look at things from other people's perspective too. Don't pursue shallow girls and get upset when faking 'niceness' doesn't impress her.
>>
>>25106727
>You've won the lottery of life.

I'm not an "average looking young white male from a middle class family, so fuck you and the thread you came in on.
>>
but senpai i'm not average looking, I have terrible cystic acne
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.