[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you don't pop a boner to this picture, you are gay.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
If you don't pop a boner to this picture, you are gay.
>>
>>25106536
Shut the fuck up, anon, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>25106536

Her face looks very weird.
>>
you can tell she dyed her hair blond
>>
>that flat nose
God damn, no wonder Americans are a mutt race that found even natives hot enough to fuck. They have extremely low standards of beauty and cannot even properly define white.
>>
that smug face

>completelyerect/10
>>
who finds /SortOfUglyButNotQuite/ girls sexy ? i get way harder over a slutty butter face than girls like OP's pic
>>
Fuuuuuuuuck. I don't know I need something more lewd than a still picture.

If I saw her IRL i'd probably jizz myself tho
>>
>>25106536
she's very hot and would work up a boner, but I don't think a single image has aroused a boner since I was 12, regardless of how hot it was.
stay butthurt, underage faggot
>>
>>25106719

>mutt

What is this meme. Modern Europeans are descended from Neanderthals and ancient Africans.
>>
>>25106536
how is this woman in any way attractive? i mean it's like mila kunis tier. i guess it's personal taste but really it's just so generic.
>>
>>25106675

What's wrong with me, does no one feel like I do?

I find her face repulsive and I'd never have sex with someone who looked like that.
>>
>>25106536
She looks too fake and unsustainable.

I prefer the vulnerable light-to-no-make-up amateur aesthetic. Anyone else?
>>
>>25106973
And pretty much >>25106800
>>
>>25106896
Yeah don't understand it either. Is it because we have natives? Then why not say Australians, canadians etc. are all mutts. I think it's just butthurt about Americans.
>>
>>25106900

Yeah, noddle hair blondes with generic West Euro features and flat bodies are normie-tier

"not offensive" beauty but "you can find 100 other girls who look like this" type
>>
Pretty generic desu. Not ugly, just generic.
>>
>>25106536
she looks like shit
as a britbong thats saying something
>>
She doesn't look bad, but she has a boring face.
Wouldn't fuck.
>>
When is Katya going to become miss Universe?
>>
>>25106800
This is because you have low self esteem anon. You know you're so far below her league that you can't even enjoy the fantasy of being with her because your mind knows it's just too unrealistic.

Same phenomenon as 'dad bod' desu.
>>
Does she have a butt chin
She is a qt though, maybe a little wider hips too
>>
File: 193538_1349542558792_full.jpg (47 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
193538_1349542558792_full.jpg
47 KB, 500x650
Shit taste famalam
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.