[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 18 year old lonely fag >meet girl on dating site >she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: feelhard.jpg (62 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
feelhard.jpg
62 KB, 535x577
>be 18 year old lonely fag
>meet girl on dating site
>she's really nice
>seems really interested in me
>she's cute
>she's 18 and has had sex with 4 people

fucking hell man

what do i do? i'm sure one of those guys was better at sex and had a bigger dick than me...
>>
>>25106418
if this is true just don't give a shit. I fucked a girl a while back and she was 18 and fucked around 6 people. I told her it was my first time so Im gonna be shit but I still made her cum.
>>
>>25106453
my dick is barely 6 inches long and 5 around and this girl has a big booty

fuck man this sucks, she's going to compare me to those 4 people
>>
>>25106519
desu senpai you'll be fine, why do you care? still fucked her either way
>>
>>25106627
because i actually want a gf who loves me or something like that and how could she love me if shes had chad's 8x6?
>>
>>25106519
That's a bit over average bro. You'll be totally fine.
>>
>>25106661
Relationships are more than sex nigga. You can still make her cum without a big dock too. Confidence is literally the only thing normies are right about. You have the dick in the relationship.
>>
>>25106661
People this stupid don't deserve to be in a relationship
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.