[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw last talked her 2 weeks ago >tfw she said she wanted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 061220130934571933481_4[1].jpg (48 KB, 402x604) Image search: [Google]
061220130934571933481_4[1].jpg
48 KB, 402x604
>tfw last talked her 2 weeks ago
>tfw she said she wanted to remain as friends
>tfw drunk right now and about to text her

give me one good reason why I shouldn't text her robots
>>
>OP's pic
>she has the eyes of my crush (oneitis at this point?)

You can think your attraction has long died, but then one bit of resemblance gives your hart a pang.
>>
First tell us what are you ging to say
>>
>>25106109
is she turkic mustard race too?

>>25106128
"hey, how's the job search going?"
>>
just let her go op
texting wont help you
>>
>>25106154
Text her this:

>I have a job for you! Bring condoms and lube
>>
>>25106167
I actually had let go of her but she changed her profile pic and looks qt as fuck. suddenly all those memories of us together came to my mind and I'm lonely on a saturday night fuck..

>>25106181
kek
>>
>>25106234
unfriend her then
>>
>>25106154
>is she turkic mustard race too?

No, though I've always thought her facial structure is a bit exotic. Anyway, very dark eyes and dark hair. She says her hair used to be even darker, while she is white and says that she doesn't like bright sunlight, so she might be fairer than the average. While I am a bland, blue-eyed, brown-haired, reddish-skinned ape. ;_;
>>
>>25106463
post pic of her anon, do it!
>>
>>25106703
No, sorry. But for a fuller picture, I might tell you that I've never seen her wear makeup and she doesn't drink.
>>
Just don't, man.

I say it because I want to help.

This is only going one of two ways, either you embarrass yourself a lot, or nothing happens and she just sees you even deeper in that "Just a friend" hole.

You'll get NOTHING out of texting her and you'll only end up hurting yourself in the long and short run.

The only way you'll get her to change her mind is to better yourself some how, through money, physical fitness, looks or socially.

Texting her wanting to start a friendly chat isn't what you need, if you can't get her and it's hurting your heart, you need to leave her and cut her from all social media and phone contacts.

The longer you take to do that, the more you're just going to hurt yourself for no reason.

Trust me, buddy.
>>
>>25107813
Point is, he probably isn't a Chad. So he is gonna have this problem with every woman he ever tries to talk to. Even if he leaves this one behind and goes for someone who is closer to his level(I'm guessing that the girl he is talking about in OP is not on his level) she will always be wanting Chad. There is nothing you can do.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.