[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw i cucked chad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 2015-12-19-13-02-33-1109031403.jpg (6 KB, 206x196) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-19-13-02-33-1109031403.jpg
6 KB, 206x196
>tfw i cucked chad
>>
>>25105987
Instead of being a faggot tell us exactly what you did
I want meme arrows, of course
>>
>>25105987
get ready to get pummeled to a bloody pulp by chad
>>
File: x_f1268337.jpg (46 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
x_f1268337.jpg
46 KB, 555x555
>>25105987
>tfw I cvcked a possible robot
>he was hospitalized for schizo twice
>refused to fuck his furry gf because she's "too good for him"
>she messaged me and started hinting at sex
>that great feeling when she's thin AND an innie
>>
>>25106071
>touched a non virgin
>touched a furry
>friends with a furry
>have friends
>had sex

get the fuck out you shit eating trash
>>
>be beta orbiter but fell for the "be urself & jus lift bro meme"
>stacy had hooked up with a chad back from HS
>party night
>drive stacey to party for her routine demolishing of her sweet & pure pussy
> chad showed up really drunk alrdy and ended up getting sick throwing up into bathtub because his friend was hurling into the toilet
>african american anthem plays on the speaker box
>staceys vag takes over her decision making skills and commenses slutdanceofthehoe.exe
>she passes out on the floor and i rape her
>chad comes out sees me fucking his queen with my $99 foot long, he cant take it & commits seppuku
>i bust biggest nut ive ever had
>i win.mp4
>watchmewhip.gif
>stacy expresses her undying love for me and then she cucked me with my dad
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.