[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw confident aroud girls that are already taken >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1307980196001.jpg (87 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1307980196001.jpg
87 KB, 396x385
>tfw confident aroud girls that are already taken
>tfw make her laugh
>tease her, generally be dickish to her
>she pokes fun back at me

Why must I be like this, I am always confident with girls that are not available.
>>
>>25105937
If she wanted you'd she'd get it. It wouldn't matter about her relationship

>It was the le heat of the moment :(
>>
>>25105937
This is literally the stupid problem to have and you could literally solve it by simply do the same thing to another girl that is single, you fucking retard.
>>
>>25105937
You need to learn how to cuck their bfs to capitalise on this
>>
>>25105964
Some girls do actually value their relationships. You can flirt with taken girls since they usually know who and what they want in life.
>>
File: 1440555234410.jpg (104 KB, 836x872) Image search: [Google]
1440555234410.jpg
104 KB, 836x872
>>25106089
>Some girls do actually value their relationships
>>
>>25105969
literally unable to do this, I can't. it's not physically possible for me.
>>
You are good around unavailable girls because you know there's no chance to get her. Therefore there is no pressure so you can literally bee urself.

If you can bring the same mindset to available qts you will be Chadsworth in no time.
>>
>>25106089
Girls don't know shit
>>
>>25106563
So did the girl who cucked her boyfriend to fuck me.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.