[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm sick of this liberal US cuck culture. >Little sister
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1434567812320.png (605 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1434567812320.png
605 KB, 900x900
I'm sick of this liberal US cuck culture.

>Little sister (16) tells the family that she has a boyfriend.
>Parents say he can come over for dinner
>I have to go too (NEET 24)
>He comes in and he's a fucking Nigger.
>I'm fucking furious while my cucked dad and mom don't really care and go through formalities.
>Go down to dinner table
>I'm sitting across from him giving him the death stare.
>He notices and gets nervous
>My parents see me and say "Anon I know you love your Sister but she is growing up. Lighten up"
>"I DON'T LIKE HIM BECAUSE HE'S DATING HER I DON'T LIKE HIM BECAUSE HE IS A NIGGER"
>"Anon!"
>Nigger starts crying and runs out the house
>Mom and sister run after him
>My dad is redfaced cause he is a leftist cuck
>He starts screaming at me telling me to go upstairs
>Hour later parents come up and says we didn't raise a racist, and how dare you.
>Try to redpill them.
>"Where did you learn this? You know what Anon, we are taking away all your computer rights! Also tomorrow you are going to look for a job."

That was 3 weeks ago and now I have my computer back and I work at McDonalds.
>>
>>25105872
Thank you for the laugh anon
>>
>>25105872
Mickey Ds ain't bad bro.

Just put in your time and try to make friends. Have fun with a job like that. Also, here's a bit of info for you, if you find yourself close to being fired or walking out of the job just quit... put in 2 weeks or at least a weeks notice.
>>
File: 1450558950490.jpg (836 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1450558950490.jpg
836 KB, 2560x1440
>>25105927
I meant I work at Cricket I was eating some chicken nuggets
>>
I know, right?

>be thanksgiving dinner
>family didn't buy a turkey, but instead bought a chicken
>little upset that I'm being forced to eat nigger food, but w/e, it's probably because our black cousin is here
>lil bro (13) starts talking about how he got his bike stolen at school
>"That sucks. One time I thought I saw a nigger on my bike. When I got home, mine was still there. He was polishing my shoes."
>can't help but crack up at my own joke
>milk comes out of my nose and I fall out of my chair
>nobody else thinks it's funny
>dad tells me to go to my room
>>
>>25106042
I want to start a racewar or make a right wing family. I believe what Hitler said. I'm ethnically Serbian so naturally I want a german girl to be right wing with.
>>
I have a cute little sister in high school as well. Luckily I probably won't have to worry about this. I asked her if she'd date a black and she made a sour face.
>>
>>25105872
Good laugh, OP. You did the right thing. Also, tell your sister she's shit for dating a nigger.
>>
>>25106086
>I believe what Hitler said
>I'm ethnically a fucking slav so naturally I want an aryan girl
I knew slavs were stupid but you take the cake, surely if you really agreed with what Hitler said you'd sterilise yourself?
>>
>>25105872
Why are you /pol/ retards so autistic?
>>
>>25105872
You did the right thing. I HATE racism, but there's just some stereotypes that are true.

Seriously, I have never in my real life seen a mixed baby where the black daddy is present, and there's a lot of mixed kids around here. It's become a running joke between me and a friend, a sad one.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.