[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody here wageslave in fast food and want to kill themselves?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 9
File: qcI7C60.jpg (64 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
qcI7C60.jpg
64 KB, 900x675
Anybody here wageslave in fast food and want to kill themselves? Share your stories.
>>
I used to be.

Had a breakdown a few months ago and quit. I'm looking for a better job now but they told me I can come back any time.
>>
I worked at a university dining hall once

would not recommend honestly family member
>>
Worst experience I've ever had. I had a breakdown for a month after I left because I was so scared about winding up in another job like that one.
>>
>>25105431
What made you have a break down?

>>25105436
What was so bad about it?
>>
File: 1450317322632.jpg (450 KB, 2048x1447) Image search: [Google]
1450317322632.jpg
450 KB, 2048x1447
tick tock wagecuck

monday's just around the corner.

Hallelujah!
>>
i don't think we were meant to be fast food workers

we're gentle, sensitive people
>>
>>25105566
Jokes on you I work weekends
>>
Keep working harder wagie, the more hours you work, the more I get paid with my 'disability' money.

Chopchop!
>>
>>25105410
It's like High School all over again.

It's shit

At least, being the one managers go to for putting away stock is always comfy af.
>>
It sucks but it's better than being a neet. It's made me never want to eat fast food again because we fuck with your food so much. I spit in so many people's food. I even saw one guy piss in a pepsi.
>>
>>25105543
poor-paying, mind-numbingly boring, and I would always leave work dirty and smelly
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 512x287) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 512x287
>be me
>1am Friday night working a MacDonalds
>friend from work has been on edge due to personal crap and told me his been thinking of quiting
>drunk Chad and 4 drunker stacies walk in at 1:30
>order stupid shit like 7 Big Macs, 20 sod serve cones, 10 drinks (no I've because stacie 2,3 have sensitive teeth) etch it was tedious and annoying
>making order and I look back out front for more customers
>there was none
>Chad yelling "REMEBER NO ICE"
>"ME AND MY GIRLS WANT OUR BIG MACS PUSH IT PUSH IT PUSH IT"
>this continues for the next 7 mins until friend snaps and hands him 5 bags filled with large chips
>Chad returns with in seconds with stacies behind him
> chads gone into gorilla mode to impress the stacies
>yelling and swearing "cum at mi bru"
>friend has had enough and walks out and hits him with all his might
>stacies squel
>Chad falls
>like a fucking 80s movie
>Chad is drunk off his face and disorientad as shit
>friend tells him that his manager and he needs to leave the store now
>Chad leaves but vowels to return
>mfw friend wasn't manager and Chad came back next morning and reported incident to actual manager and friend got fired
>>
>>25105431
r u me? fast food broke me, degradation and working with cunts
>>
File: 1450415843551.gif (2 MB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
1450415843551.gif
2 MB, 500x367
>>25105851
You did good anon principles wise. Hopefully that doesn't screw up quality of life.

How's the job hunt?
>>
I've been working at Burger King for two years.
Never advanced a rank or got higher, work 5 days a week every week.

>Show up to work everyday two minutes before I have to clock in, usually using the rag in the back to wash my shirt/nametag
>Usually slow/average, make small talk with the coworkers that speak English and do menial tasks (fill front ice, clean the trays)
>Once small tasks are finished just chill for about 3 hours, taking the orders and handing out food. Typically around 50 customers across 180 minutes.
>Usually so slow just eat free food and bs with the staff of the day
>After 8, stroll around and do more menial tasks (trash, bathrooms, mop the floor)
>Clock out at 9:30 and go home
It's pretty much the easiest job I can imagine, I have no clue why people seem to have horror stories about it.
I've used my paychecks to buy a car/all the clothes I want/guns.
>>
>>25105543
I don't know exactly

probably drugs and the fact that it's inconsequential, which is what led me to drugs in the first place.

I'd also feel like shit every time someone asked me what I did and I'd tell them. Wish I was born working class rather than stuck with these middle class wankers.
>>
File: wdYZbgS.1.gif (2 MB, 465x670) Image search: [Google]
wdYZbgS.1.gif
2 MB, 465x670
>be me
>works evening shift at BK
>hoping that for once it will be a comfy day
>hears door open, hooting and hollering, feet shuffling and cackling.
>ohplsgodno
>massive group of fucking normies from the college wander in
>laughing and shouting, hitting eachother on the back and flailing arms
>"WAAAWOOOOAHWAAHAHAAHAAAAA"
>looks like they're filming a shitty anime opening about H.S. drama
>orders 20 items off dollar menu and 16 large fried with same number of drinks.
>"LIKECANIGETLIKETHESPICYSANDWICHLIKEWITHSOMEFRIES"
>kitchen staff. Have to make this normie dollar menu feast.
>break cut short because they completely clogged up the dinner time rush
>didn't get to finish own food
>pray to based ba'al to throw a crane on me.
>>
>>25105985
Try working in a busy store. I have over 6 years of McDonald's experience and I'm still there. It never ends.
>>
>>25105410
I used to.

>be fresh-faced idealist 19 year old
>putting college on hold to get $$$
>only worked a few random jobs for a handful of months here and there
>aim low and go for a fast food job
>instead of going for McDonalds or something, I still had that "muh evil corporation" mindset and instead went for a local fast food place
>work there
>people are all right
>manager is a qt
>owner is a bit of an idiot who doesn't know how to prioritize
>months pass, years pass
>everything that we use is rusting and falling apart
>Owner is like "WE HAVE NO MONEY TO FIX IT LOL" and meanwhile he is literally giving food away to sports games and whatever local bullshit
>staff goes from self-motivated college kids to high-school stoners
>people show up 10-15 minutes later, sometimes an hour or don't show up at all
>no clock to punch into, we just write whatever hours we worked using the honor system
>my morning shifts end up becoming all-day 13 hour shifts at least once or twice a week
>can't even sleep in on weekends because I always get a call at 9AM that "Chad and Stacey aren't feeling well aka they're hungover as shit and no one can take their shift please anon you're the only one who can help"
>customers are crazy people and idiots who don't know what a fucking trio is and are always trying to use expired coupons or combine coupons, etc
>constantly smell like fucking sauce
>never get a raise, only just before minimum wage goes up so it evens out regardless
>we get tips but most of the time the owner takes our tip for money for a charity that we never agreed upon
>somehow still work there for 9 years because better the devil you know than the devil you don't
>new owners
>things go from bad to worse
>qt manager gets shit-canned
>I get yelled at for doing my job the way things are supposed to be done, new owner wants to cut as many corners as possible
>miss one shift one Sunday afternoon where the guy working had no trouble working by himself
>immediately get fired
>>
>>25105985
I work at the busiest Tim Hortons at my city and my city is about 50 percent mentally changed so consider yourself lucky
>>
>>25106198
the worst part is that I wasn't even technically fired they put me on a suspension and then never called me back. Worked there for 9 years and got shit-canned for missing one shift.

That was almost three years now, part of me has just been enjoying being a NEET but part of me has also been depressed for wasting those 9 years for nothing. Whatever money I made I spent on weed to numb myself from the reality of the shit job I was working.

Honestly working at McDonalds would now be a huge improvement for me.
>>
>>25106198
holy shit the sucks man, any new jobs since?
>>
>>25105851
>>25106055

>be me

Is this shitty meme back
>>
>>25105410
i used to work at dominos, and its been a month since they called me for work, wtf did i do to get fired?
>>
>>25105985
>Typically around 50 customers across 180 minutes.
>I have no clue why people seem to have horror stories about it.

That's because you work at a slow restaurant. When I worked at Taco Bell we'd regularly get 60+ customers an hour for 3/4 hours straight during a dinner rush. Friday and Saturday nights were also bad because the franchise that owned my Taco Bell were Jews and they were 100% adamant on never having more than 3 people working after midnight. Don't even get me started on Halloween or New Years'...
>>
>>25106277
lol no but I haven't even tried to look. I gave NEETdom a try and it was very enjoyable.

However now I'm 30 and have literally almost no money, so that sucks.

My ideal job would be some sort of janitor/cleaning work. I've never worked retail but I can't imagine it being worse than fast food. When it comes to people being hungry and in a hurry it brings out the absolute worst in them.
>>
not a fast food place but a grocery store

>use to push carts
>ok fine
>nobody bothers me
>rain and cold was shitty
>sometimes bagged people's shit
>had to fake being happy and cheerful
>people complain about me bagging
>put me outside
>found a better job
>>
>>25106291
They call you for work? That's strange. How often would you work a week? Maybe they thought you lacked ambition.
>>
>>25106388
i went there recently and some of the people are still there
>>
>>25106402
they called for work once in a while because i was new and i wasn't able to do full time, and a couple of days before my manager stopped calling me, he said that he was going to give me my hours. and its been like a month since Ive been to work, and im wondering if i got fired, what do you think pham?
>>
>>25106487
You should probably call your boss dumbass
>>
I worked at Taco Bell for about 4 months before I stopped showing up (I moved to a different town 5 hours away.) It was alright, I did closing shifts mostly, so I'd be out at about 4am, I hung out with a bartender who lived in my apartment complex when I got off work, so I was still able to have a bit of a social life.

The customers were a mixed bag, but mostly friendly younger people, and if they were assholes my coworkers were always pretty cool about laughing it off. Doing a closing shift meant cleaning a lot, and I worked about 12 hours every day, so it got pretty arduous. But tons of free burritos, and overtime.

I also worked at McDonalds for about 8 months, for the first few months I did the closing shift, actually dishwasher for a while. Which was just awful. Cleaning dishes for 6 or 7 hours straight every day does something to a person. Later I ended up getting the 5am shift, and cut my hours down once I got a 2nd job at a proper restaurant. I ended up showing late too many times, and got fired a few weeks ago. It's probably for the best though, I don't need to be at McDonalds.

The worst part is seeing old friends come in who are successes at life, have cool careers, etc. And they don't say they look down on you, but they totally do.
>>
I love these threads, sometimes I wish I worked in retail just so I could contribute
>>
Working at fast food there were basically 5 types of people who worked there.

1. Mexicans
The cooks, dishwashers, non front counter people. They dont speak much English, and they all work like 3 jobs that all pay shit wages so they can support their families. I'm sure they're great people, but I don't speak espanol, so they're lost on me.

2. The high school student who wants some spending money.

These kids are usually pretty alright, they're full of themselves, but usually do pretty alright at their jobs, except when they don't feel like showing up, 17 year olds are apparently very sickly individuals.

3. The young adults who fucked up earlier on.

Druggies, college drop outs, etc. They do their job half assed much of the time because they hate the fact that they are there, and are just waiting for any opportunity to get the fuck out.

4. The people who think theyre going to climb the fast food ladder.

Sometimes they're in college for business, sometimes they're not. But they all take their jobs super seriously, put in as many hours as possible, and get very uptight about anyone doing anything short of that. They also kiss ass like it tastes like candy, and try to buddy buddy with higher ups. These people are usually assholes, but chill enough outside of work.

5. The old person
There's always at least one person who's like 50+ years old, and is on the bottom level. Maybe they have a criminal record, maybe they just never took the opportunity to advance, maybe they are a divorced woman with no opportunities. Whatever the case they're usually really good at their job, thankful to be there, and pretty friendly. They want to get the job done, and do well, but they aren't uptight assholes because they don't really have ladder climbing ambitions.
>>
>>25106388
I used to work as a bag boy, sometimes cart-pusher. Probably the best/easiest job I had, I wish I had never quit desu.
>>
>>25106976
same, they're the best threads on r9k. normally have very little shitposting too
>>
>>25107160
Oh, and as a sixth type

Idiots

The stereotypical fast food worker, they exist. People who didn't fuck up, but are actually just too dumb to do anything that takes real intelligence. They are good at their jobs, but lack the mental capacity to move beyond a worker bee position. Sometimes they talk about better opportunities on the horizon, and you feel bad for them because you know better.
>>
>>25107160
this is a very accurate post
>>
>>25105609
Working weekends and nights is based, fuck working 9-5 on weekdays.
>>
>>25107160
I find that high school kids are just as likely as half-ass their job if not more, while the young adult does a better job at it because he/she actually needs to pay rent or whatever else.

Depends on the individual though. Some 17 year old girls were the hardest-working person in the store while some 20 year olds were complete shitstains.

>except when they don't feel like showing up, 17 year olds are apparently very sickly individuals.

made me laugh. They're very susceptible to falling ill Saturday and Sunday mornings,, and sometimes Friday afternoons/nights.
>>
>>25107160
how to fucking mexicans get jobs in fast food but i can't, i'm a young native speaker born in the us who wants to actually become a wagekek but these fucking shitheads are somehow getting them. it doesnt make sense.
>>
>>25107345

Because they go and call the restaurant for a job. You won't get a job just submitting an application and waiting for a callback. Managers are way too busy for that shit.
>>
>>25107345
>wants

Those people are doing it out of needs, not wants, which is why they're always the best employee.

Also the fact that the employers can usually screw them out of overtime or whatever else and they're less likely to make a fuss about it.
>>
>>25105851
>vowels to return
>>
>>25107391
I've gotten a call back the day after i put in a application so it's possible.
>>
>>25106754
Dishwashing is the loneliest job ever. No social interaction, just you, your thoughts, and menial labor.
>>
if you're working fastfood i dont feel bad for you. you deserve min. wage.

today i went to bk and got some chicken fires. they asked me what sauce. i said honey mustard sauce.

then when i got home and looked in beg there was no sauce

niggers
>>
>>25107391
so you're telling me i have to pretend to be homeless and beg a potential employer for a job?
how about i just go over there and give each of them a nice blowjob while im there for an interview? i'd better buy some kneepads!
the more i age the more i hate society.
>>
>>25105410
Yeah me, not fast food but restaurant but i want to kill but i want to kill want to kill myself
>>
>>25107448
Not always true, if they need someone now you'll get a call. My very first restaurant job I walked in on a busy friday evening to turn in my app and got hired on the spot because they were short a dishwasher.
>>
File: african american gentleman.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
african american gentleman.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
>>25107473
>i got home and looked in beg

Are you sure that you maybe didn't accidentally eat the sauce you retard?
>>
>Worked at Burger King at 17
>Was the only minor working in kitchen
>Always fucking anxious going to work because of rush hour and having the cashier just fucking stare at me made me even more anxious
>Shitty managers but they were coo after work
>Even when I had days off I dreaded coming to work
>Too much work and humiliation just for minimum wage
>Can't get free food either because of "muh policy" by Burger King
>Most you could get was a discount but that would be DURING YOUR FUCKING SHIFT
>Had to get the orders right or the bitch ass customers would rage towards the cashiers and then I would get shit for doing it

It's not a terrible hard job but I just fucking hate the social aspect of it. The coworkers, the wannabe managers who take their job "VERY SERIOUSLY", the managers who think they're top dawg because they're earning a dollar more than you, and the customers all make it into a terrible job.
>>
>>25107497

No you fucking retard.

You call them and ask them about the status on your application. Follow the 3 strikes you're out rule. If they say they'll review it wait a couple days. They'll eventually know you're serious about getting the job, then they set you up the interview. Just be friendly and generous to the hiring manager. If they can only hire you for few hours than expected on weekdays then accept that fucking offer. They'll eventually push you into more hours depending how much of a good worker you are.

Managers in general don't want lazy ass people because it's a waste of the company's money and they want someone who actually benefits from them.

>>25107448

But did you get the interview?
>>
>>25107714
yea. i got a call the day after then went to a interview a few days laster. It was a shitty clothing store job though during the holidays. That's why i got it so easily i'm guessing.

Also i applied online at shop rite and got that job when it was just normal days
>>
>>25107473

>honey mustard sauce.

Should've drove your fat ass back to that Burger King and asked FOR HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE.
>>
>>25107750

Yeah, usually when a job is understaffed they'll start to accept more applications.
>>
>>25107714
this is basically begging for a job ''you fucking retard''.
>>
>>25107569
>the wannabe managers who take their job "VERY SERIOUSLY"

These are the worst. Min wage jobs like this can be decent, but if you get a manager like this, just quit. It's so not worth it.
>>
>>25107771

>He thinks it's called begging for a job
>Wonders why he's still unemployed and always has been

Either you want the job or you don't get it. The world doesn't revolve around you, you conceited fuck.

>B-b-but that's begging!!!!1!!
>>
>>25107771
It works sometimes to badger the hell out of a manajerk. Sometimes it doesn't. I never got a callback until i was 7 years into the workforce.
>>
>>25107774

It wasn't even a manger, it was one of those fuck ass trainers
>>
>>25107809
That's because you're unlikeable and probably retarded.
>>
>>25107839
by never got a callback, I meant I got the job by badgering them until I got hired as opposed to sitting around waiting. I've had 11 or 12 different jobs in the past 13 years.
>>
>>25107876
so you keep getting fired or quitting all the time?

Like I said, you're unlikeable and retarded.
>>
>>25107894
I've quit all my jobs because I get burnt out. Most of the time they wanted me to stay because I'm a good worker. But it's hard to have a good work ethic if you're burnt out.
>>
>>25106388
just came to my head

>bagging somebody's stuff
>she complains i'm doing it wrong
>take stuff out do it again
>she continues
>finally done
>spit into her bag
>she complains to customer service
>boss tells me to go outside
>ok :)
>>
>>25107951
I can tell you're an American
>>
File: ty.jpg (68 KB, 499x474) Image search: [Google]
ty.jpg
68 KB, 499x474
>>25107839
>>25107894
>>25108069
and this is why I should remember to just read threads instead of trying to actually participate in discussions.
>>
>>25107338
I found the younger kids are full of energy, but cut corners, and will do things how they want to do them more than others. They're also on their cell phones a lot more, and can have a bit of an attitude problem.

Ive seen some single mom characters in their 20s who work their asses off so they can take care of their kids. They're lives are miserable, but they keep a smile on at ALL times. They're kind of remarkable.
>>
>>25108244
Old women in retail have the worst attitudes.
>>
>>25107338
At the mcdonalds I work at, the high schoolers are usually the worst. It's all girls who contantly steal product and cause arguments thinking that they can't get punished because they've never dealt with any real consequence in their life. Also they act like everyone is attracted to them, with this constant 'ewww' attitude to anyone that speaks to them and flirting when they don't want to life a 5kg box...
>>
>>25107774
I actually like the serious managers. With them things get done and shifts go by easily.
The ones that never do their job correctly, spend the whole day fucking around in the manager's room and then throw the blame onto you when nothing gets done because they were too busy fucking around on Facebook and Ebay make the job extremely stressful...
>>
The only upside to working fast food is that you can meet drug dealers and also occasionally have sex with 16 year old girls if you're not a complete neckbeard.
>>
File: 1450551364596.png (310 KB, 560x812) Image search: [Google]
1450551364596.png
310 KB, 560x812
Fastfoodfriends how much do you hate specific orders

I go to MacDonalds and I really like extra onions but I never get them because I'm always afraid it will shit up some poor guy's day in the back

Am I being a fuck if I say load that shit up with onions

Tell me other ways I can make your jobs easier, I want to befriend all of you when I order my nightly sad life meal
>>
>>25109609
ALSO WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SPIT IN FOOD OR DO WEIRD SHIT WITH MY FOOD

I AM FUCKING ENDLESSLY TERRIFIED OF FOOD SPITTING

WHAT ARE THE CARDINAL SINS
>>
>>25107774
>>25107569

> LOL XD LOOK AT THESE FUCKING LOSERS WHO TAKE THEIR JOB SERIOUSLY WHY CAN'T THEY BE AS COOL AND AS CHILL AS ME, A KID WITH NO RESPONSIBILITIES?

If my job was to manage a bunch of high school kids, you can bet that I'd also be a complete Hitler.
>>
>>25109609
for the person working at the cash, and for everyone else really, know what you want to order before you get to the cash.

I can't tell you the number of people who were waiting in line, got to place their order and were like "HHHHMMMMM LET'S SEE WHAT DO YOU HAVE ON THE MENU TODAY"
>>
>>25107245
fuck off you autistic fucing cunt
>>
File: 1406244801885.jpg (56 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1406244801885.jpg
56 KB, 400x400
>>25109609
'Hey, can I get a bigmac with no big mac sauce, add ketchup, no onions or pickles add red onion, no 10:1 beef and add chicken patties place and instead of lettuce can I can spinach and add beetroot and I want it made fresh'.
Well why the fuck did you order a Big Mac in the first place?
>>
>>25105410

yes, quitting in jan
>>
>>25109567
Gonna need some meme arrows son.
>>
>be me
>work at Wallmart.
>happy its at least not fast food.
>>
>>25108175
yup, buncha cunts here
>>
>>25105638
i dont think it works that way
>>
>>25109700
>>25109755
Holy shit I got 2 dubs in a row!
>>
>>25105431
>Had a breakdown
>from working a fast food job
you fucking pussy
>>
>>25109731
well the drug dealer part isn't too much of a story
>work with very obvious stoner kids
>be stoner myself
>work night shifts with them
>they ask if I want to smoke after
>"...yes"
>sometimes buy from them or ask for contacts

and the 16 year old girl

>emo girl gets hired
>I'm not a manager or anything but I still train her
>make jokes, talk about music and memes
>share the same taste in music
>she's always laughing and touching my shoulder, giving me hugs when I take her shift or some, drawing things on my arm when work is slow
>meet her on the bus one day
>she's going home from school and I'm leaving work
>"Anon do you want to come over? I have an idea of what we could do for a few hours :3"
>oblivious
>think she was talking about smoking
>pass
>later realize what she meant
>think about my options and strategize
>quit job so I can fuck her without it being weird at work
>we hang out at where she was staying at a friend's apartment
>be still cautious and not sure
>get high and watch TV
>sitting shoulder-to-shoulder
>tell myself "okay it's been so long since you were with a girl, just kiss her for a while and then walk away"
>kiss her, she kisses me
>tell myself "okay well you may as well make out with her for a bit it would be rude not to and then be like 'oh I like you but you should be with someone your own age etc'"
>play with her titties
>hand in pants
>a few minutes later she's riding my dick in her bedroom
>immediate regret but turns out she had more sexual partners than me
>she uses me as a fuck friend for a few months afterwards until she moves back home.
>>
>>25106754

>just stop showing up

Why do people do this?

Just give notice and work your last couple weeks. Then you at least have a reference.
>>
I used to work at a Bojangles. I was stuck with niggers, teen moms, and old people. All of those fucks were lazy so I ended up doing everything in the kitchen by myself while they stood around eating and playing on their phones.
Every morning I would have to fix everything the niggers fucked up the night before just to begin setting up. Then I would get bitched at for not being fast enough. I would always put 110% into my work and I got fucked on my raise. I quit after a year and a half to move across the country.
>>
>>25109929
Nice and very original comment desu senpai
>>
low traffic service industry is really not that bad at all, it's effectively very casual and you spend a lot of time just fooling around.
high traffic is another story, high traffic is abject hell
>>
>>25110089
I had to move on very short notice because my mother was having issues. I groveled, and begged them for a reference, but they weren't having it. When I applied to work at McDonalds I told them the story, and they started me off at a slightly higher wage.
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.