[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your relationship like with your father robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Iz0ctqm.jpg (906 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
Iz0ctqm.jpg
906 KB, 2048x2048
What's your relationship like with your father robots?
If by some miracle you're able to reproduce, do you think you'll be a good father?
>>
>>25105403
I have only the vaguest memories of him, and none of them are pleasant, Used to beat my mother.

For many years right up till my late teens I grew up as a massive beta, going on marches against domestic abuse and joining the far left party in my nation, campaigning for feminist issues. That's what my dad did to me, made me into a fucking loser for the majority of my life because of his temper and his absence.

If I had a good dad I would have had a strong support early on, I wouldn't have been so selfless to the point of jeopardising my own health and happiness, and I wouldn't have been such a fucking cuck that I marched for stupid shit like free female contraception and refugees.
>>
Pic hit me hard till i remembered they were nggers
>>
File: cool wizard.png (199 KB, 413x374) Image search: [Google]
cool wizard.png
199 KB, 413x374
he was the coolest guy I knew, he was very energetic and always in a good mood.

It's unfortunate he passed away when I was seven, but I'm still glad that I remember only good things about him.

my dad actually told me his dad never really loved him, so he treated me like he wanted his dad to.

I guess I would do the same as a father.
>>
>>25105403
my dad's the white equivalent of pic related. he's a great father and person in general. i'm a heaping pile of shit because of it. i believe in order for my son to become great i must abandon him. it's a vicious cycle
>>
Relationship with my dad is alright.
I would be an atrocious father (not that it matters, I don't ever want kids)
>>
>>25105403
>Died when i was baby
>Partially mom's fault
>don't know anything beyond what his friends and she tell me about him
>miss the concept of a father more than the person

Good father 1 day?
>I'm emotionally unsupportive because it's impractical.
>very unlikely i ever have a gf, wife, or kids
If i do, I'll likely be a really good or shitty dad. No inbetween
>>
>>25105403
He tried to be the "cool" dad, but he was into alot of alcohol and drugs, which didn't really bother me, until I found /pol/. Haven't seen him in 2 years since.

Also starting getting fit, and caring about my hygiene more after I found /pol/
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.