[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 22 >send first dick pic ever >she said "lol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1450375536081.png (87 KB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
1450375536081.png
87 KB, 285x285
>be 22
>send first dick pic ever
>she said "lol you surprised me"
>>
>>25105327
that's ruff pham

I sent a girl a picture of my bleeding arm before when I was 15, I cringe when I think about it.
>>
>>25105363
Jesus, you're a pathetic faggot.
>>
>sent dick pic to 18 yo
>why would you send that
>that explains why it was so hard to put it in

>sent dick pic to 28 yo
>omg I love it come over again
>>
>>25105327
>in retrospect the only dick pic I "sent" was here
>granted I didn't take credit for the dick with my name
>was kind of a long time ago now

At least they said it was nice.
>>
File: 12312312313123.jpg (25 KB, 355x351) Image search: [Google]
12312312313123.jpg
25 KB, 355x351
>send dick pic
>''wow thats small''
>still fucked her later
>>
I accidentely sent a dick pic to one of my friends dads once. Really frightening to a then 15 year old
>>
>>25105696
Greentext it anon
I want the full story
>>
>sending a dick pic without asking first

jesus, guys
>>
My gf said she thinks my dick is big, but Idk if I should send her one. Cuz like, what if she opens it and she's with her dad or something.
>>
>>25105708
Im not greentexting because thats retarded
I was texting a boy from another state (remember that) and he asked for a picture of my dick. So I snapped one, sent, and completely forgot about it. I later was at guitar center while my family was seeing a movie (I was a really distant person so i hated doing things with my family).
I then got a text back from the dad saying
"Why did you send that bad picture? And I know this is Anon because Alex (the friend) recognized the number"

The reason the dads phone was in my phone was because Alex called him once from my phone at an amusement park.

The dad then demanded the phone number of my father. I had no idea what he was going to say.

To my relief, he never gave my father a call. Just kept me in fear for a month.

But things were never really the same with me and Alex. I was kinda of slowly gelled out me and Alex's group of friends as they all slowly found out.

Taught me a thing or two.
>>
>>25105733
>asking
even more beta

there should be heavy flirting and exchanging of pics before you send a dick pic
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.