[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have the opportunity to lose my virginity to a cute asian trap
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
I have the opportunity to lose my virginity to a cute asian trap

should i do it anons? im a 19 year old KHV and sexually frustrated as fuck atm
>>
Losing virginity = put your dick into a vagina
so no, you don't have a chance to anything
>>
>>25105301
Fuck no. There's already been a handful of anons who came here saying they fell for the trap meme and instantly regretted it. Not to mention the ones who had sex with trannies or other guys and ended up getting HIV.

Dude, hire a FEMALE hooker for your first sexual experience. At least then if you ever fuck a trap, you don't have to look back on it as the first time you ever got laid. That shit will haunt you forever.
>>
>>25105301
Yeah go for it anon. This could be your last chance.
>>
>>25105471
yeah but those guys hired nasty old trannies hookers. also a female hooker probably has higher chances of having HIV or an STD than a 20 y.o trap.
>>
>>25105376
losing virginity = having sexual intercourse
>>
>>25105530
Doubt it. One of the anons who got HIV said that the trap told him that he was a virgin.

Fags have just as much sex as hookers, except for free and it's much easier to get HIV through buttsex. Not to mention they hardly ever wear condoms.
>>
>>25105804
well it's hard to tell. some traps never have sex and some are sluts. but in the case of a hooker, she's having sex all the time guaranteed
>>
File: 4bSEWfY.gif (2 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
4bSEWfY.gif
2 MB, 384x216
>>25105977
Holy shit dude, you're trying really hard to justify making this terrible decision. It's a meme dude, a meme. Do not have sex with a tranny.

Having sex will not change your life in any way. You will feel just as empty and worthless afterwards as you do now. Sex is not a life changing experience, all you're going to do is trade your dignity for nothing. You won't even be able to talk about your first time because it will be with a mentally ill man. You're probably a manlet and the dude is going to be bigger and stronger than you, if you change your mind at any point he might just rape you.

There is no reason to do this. Don't do this.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.