[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/r9k/ hates single moms >/r9k/ loves MILFs explain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Yana Mironenko (5).jpg (82 KB, 659x989) Image search: [Google]
Yana Mironenko (5).jpg
82 KB, 659x989
>/r9k/ hates single moms
>/r9k/ loves MILFs

explain
>>
We have mommy issues and seek comfort in the heavenly bosom of an attractive woman
>>
>>25105001
Single moms are often young and have made some pretty poor life choices to end up with a child without a father.

A MILF is older, possible old enough to be YOUR mother, not simply A mother. They most likely have older children (if any) who have grown up enough to be independent. Attraction to them probably has something to do with some kind of oedipal complex, but not always.

Make sense?
>>
>>25105001
Older, hotter women who want to be in a satisfying relationship with us are hot.

Women who had a kid with a cad father deadbeat, who are now loaded with emotional baggage and past their physical prime, are not very attractive at all.
>>
>>25105182
This...
typically a single mom is a 19-32 year old woman who made horrible decisions and like this anon said is carrying around emotional baggage and is not attractive whatsoever.. they also have loads and loads of drama with their EX and constantly you have to play the half dad role for the kid.. sometimes there is the single widow or the single milf who has kids and then theres the milf who knows what she wants and wants nothing more than to care for you, and have you care for her with no drama.
>>
>tfw no milf gf to expertly milk the cum out of my young cock
>tfw no milf gf to wrap me around her finger
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.