[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much money should you pay to get a quality one bedroom/studio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1450478534954.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1450478534954.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
How much money should you pay to get a quality one bedroom/studio apartment?
Without nigs and rats and stuff
>>
1000 bells
>>
Where I live, the average is over 3k. Where I'm moving to, it's less than $500. It LARGELY depends on where you are, since rents are controlled by the jobs there are around them.
>>
>>25105000
In Japan they pay like 500 dollars for a studio apartment in a nice neighborhood like on the 7th floor. Where there is no crime. America was 90% white in the 60s now its 63%. Crime, drugs, are everywhere.
>>
>>25105000
a hoot and a half
>>
>>25105051

Kek, and you think black people are responsible for housing prices going up and stagnant wages?
>>
OP here
$700 for a one bedroom
G-good?
http://www.apartmentfinder.com/Louisiana/Lafayette-Apartments/Maison-Bocage-Apartments
>>
As little as possible while being within walking distance of where you work. Seriously just get the cheapest one you can. I lived in a $570/mo studio apartment for 9 months until I could find a house worth buying.
>>
>>25105100
This is great advice, actually. If you're in the US, buying is often a better option.
>>
>>25105000
it depends so much on where you live op
my 350 square foot studio is $640 a month (electricity included)
>>
That'd easily be $1200 here.

Fuck living in a huge city.
>>
>>25105080
No. I think that black people are responsible for destroying any affordable housing neighborhood because they swarm in there like hoards. The only way to get away from them is through economic segregation like the snobby white upper middle class liberal families who live in rich suburbian neighborhoods with no black people. If it wasn't for black people you could get an affordable apartment without worrying about mexicans selling drugs outside your apartment, blacks playing their nigger music on their balcony and getting into fights.
>>
>>25105089
Is that a picture of what it looks like?
>>
>>25105179
Yeah, there's also some 3d tour of it on the link that works like google maps streetview
>>
>>25105119
It depends on where you are. In my little navy shipyard town, the rental market is out of control while the housing market is still stagnant, so it's actually much cheaper to buy than it is to rent. But all the transients in the area will only rent so the situation persists. If I had more access to credit and more handyman skills I'd be buying up all these half-decent houses, fixing them up, and renting them out.

I went from that studio apartment to a 1024 sq ft 2bd1ba house with a walkout basement, also walking distance from work, for a $580/mo mortgage. I'm renting out the second bedroom to a coworker for $350/mo and he loves it because before he was paying $1300/mo to live a 20 minute drive away from work.

Usually the best idea for renting is to choose a location within walking distance of everywhere you need to go, then getting the absolute cheapest thing you can get.
>>
>>25105196
Oh, I only glanced over the link. It looks pretty comfy to me, and $700 doesn't seem too bad.
>>
>>25105217
Which town is that? I'm just curious. Always looking for information about this.
>>
>>25105000
>One bedroom
It may just be where I am but one bedroom places are ridiculously overpriced.
I recommend studio apartments, the difference isn't worth it if you've not got money to burn.
>>
>>25105000
If you're a girl, maybe a couple of BJs a week.
>>
>>25105089
http://www.apartmentfinder.com/Louisiana/Lafayette-Apartments/Gallery-Apartments

Get this $495/mo studio apartment instead. You're on /r9k/ you're not going to have company over anyway.
>>
File: Demographic.png (14 KB, 560x450) Image search: [Google]
Demographic.png
14 KB, 560x450
>>25105089
It's affordable, but the cache is that it is a nigger neighborhood. Niggers and minorities always infest good housing at affordable prices.
>>
>>25105328
You don't understand
Louisiana is a terrible place to live
>>
>>25105255
Bremerton, WA.

I was living in the cheapest apartment I could find by the ferry, now I'm sitting in my house and from my bedroom window I can see a little bit of the water in the bay (through the tree that lost all its leaves in the winter). My commute is a 15 minute walk.
>>
>>25105357
So? What am I missing? I was just pointing out there's a much cheaper option a mere one mile from the place he was considering. He could save $200/mo by taking my recommendation and put that money towards any number of things (a good bike, better clothes, anime merchandise, whatever).
>>
File: 1444047035891.jpg (220 KB, 448x455) Image search: [Google]
1444047035891.jpg
220 KB, 448x455
>>25105020
B-Be sure to speak to Tom Nook, OP!
>>
>>25105462
There are niggers, people will break into your house when you leave after they find out when you leave and who lives there
people break into your car
theres less security, etc.
Louisiana is a terrible state. Half the people there are black!
>>
>>25105505
Okay I get that Louisiana sucks. But that's where OP needs to live it seems. You're not helping anyone by telling us how bad Louisiana is when that's where OP needs to live.
>>
>>25105559
There's always a difference, shitty people segregate
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.