[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Small dick feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: cock.jpg (862 KB, 1422x1632) Image search: [Google]
cock.jpg
862 KB, 1422x1632
Is anybody else here tired of all the average 5 inch dicks whining about being small? I would kill for an average cock like that.

I've only gotten close to a girl once, and couldn't get it hard at all because I was so nervous. Only made it worse because my dick is also a grower, so I was <2inches flaccid. Everybody says size doesn't matter but it's hard to believe that with a dick like this I can really please a woman. Girth is also only 4", I think I got fucked here.
>>
That's what mine looks flaccid.
>>
>>25104977
dude youre a chubster, you probably have an inch under that fat. bone press you idiot
>>
size does matter unless the girl is in love with you
not love, in love huge difference
>>
>>25104977
That looks cute t b h

And the 2 tone paintjob looks groovy
>>
File: almost 4 inches.jpg (301 KB, 808x751) Image search: [Google]
almost 4 inches.jpg
301 KB, 808x751
>>25104977
hey I'm the same size, ruler is in cm

we are never going to make it
>>
>>25105105
6'0" 180lb although I do have some pubic fat. Why does everybody think bone pressed is important anyway? It doesn't matter for shit how much dick you have hidden under the fat because that length will never be used to fuck.

>>25105133
So all I have to do is make a girl fall in love with me without realized I have a tiny peen?

>>25105187
My man. Always good to know we're not alone
>>
>>25104977
I get 7.5" if i bone press

I'm about as thick as a red bull can.

Big or average?
>>
>>25105244
average m8 :^)
>>
>>25105244
Fuck off you already know you're huge
>>
>>25105244
small as fuck desu fampai desu
>>
File: giddy_nazi.gif (204 KB, 500x219) Image search: [Google]
giddy_nazi.gif
204 KB, 500x219
>>25105269
That's all I wanted to hear
>>
>>25105209
>that length will never be used to fuck

do you not know how anatomy works? so fat is just hard stuff that doesnt move?

you're retarded

the reason you bone press is because ALL the dick goes in her, the fat gets pushed back when youre fucking thrusting into her
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.