[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I will never, ever, ever hold Christine in my arms There
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Madman.jpg (41 KB, 406x408) Image search: [Google]
Madman.jpg
41 KB, 406x408
>I will never, ever, ever hold Christine in my arms
There is no justice in this hellish land.
>>
>>25104851
All of this could've been avoided if 4chan and ED hadn't discovered this guy all those years ago
>>
>>25104954
Chris Chan is an example of what will happen to you if you let trolls get to you.
I'm grateful for that.
>>
>>25105011

you smart, you loyal, you grateful

i preciate that
>>
>>25105011
that could be true but uh bro did you know Han Solo is killed by his son, Kylo Ren. Luke doesn't say anything and has 30 seconds of screentime. Kylo Ren survives the explosion at the end, leaving it set up for him to be the villain in the next movie.
>>
What does Chris-chan do if people from the internet visit him? I live only a couple of hours away from him.
>>
What's you guys' favorite moment in Christory?

I think mine was the 'crash into slumber' video.

>"Because the pickle man tricked me again. A few more stupid photos... *sigh*"
>>
>Recently, fapping to a thread on /gif/
>scrolling through, and someone bombed the thread with a few pictures of chris between posts.
>I didn't stop jerking while filtering the actual pictures with the pictures of his stupid ass.
>Suddenly the thought passes my mind that technically I've jerked it to Chris
>An unusual dirty feeling washes over me.
>I've jerked it to gay shit before, but the fact that he was even on the screen while I was touching myself just feels disgusting
>My cock suddenly flushes of all firmness and pleasure.

Probably the weirdest fap of my life. I just zipped up my pants and went to watch tv...
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.