[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels thread and shit. Long greentext to get off your chest. You know.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 11
File: 1141 - wAMlEcT.png (364 KB, 513x755) Image search: [Google]
1141 - wAMlEcT.png
364 KB, 513x755
(1/10)
Anyway, here's a feel.
>Be me a couple years ago, sophomore in hs
>we have a tornado drill, so we have to get out of class and lean up with our heads against the wall in a curled up position with hands over our head
>a girl I dont know ends up next to me
>9/10, with black rectangular Ray-Ban glasses and bangs, says her name is Gabi
>we talk for a bit, eventually tornado drill ends
>the next day, I see her in the hall, she waves and comes over
>shit continues for a month
>eventually we gradually stop talking
>i really fucking liked her
>i wish i would have made a move

I learned my lesson here. Make a move while she is interested. At the time I thought we had moved on. So senior year comes, I get my first car (2007 Accord). That comes into play later. I decided to take AP U.S. History as a senior, most people do it as a junior, but I decided to take AP Psychology as a junior instead, for it was an easier class and I would rather have a better grade as a junior so I would have to worry about history for only the first semester as a senior, because I would already have gotten into college at the time the second semester of senior year kicks in, and I would do better that way. So it was basically me and a ton of juniors.
>the second day of class, I am walking to class and on the way, this 6.5/10 called Annalise introduces herself to me, we click instantly.
>we talk for a bit
>eventually one day at lunch, me and my bros decide to go to this off campus park to longboard
>come down hill, Annalise is there with a couple of her friends in the back of her friend's 5 speed Honda Fit.
>Starts rambling excitedly about how her friend is not good at driving stick and always jerks the car a little bit
>>
File: 0730 - tG2VkG4.jpg (161 KB, 921x800) Image search: [Google]
0730 - tG2VkG4.jpg
161 KB, 921x800
(2/10)
>I start telling her that her friend should learn to heel-toe and double clutch (I am a major automotive enthusiast and fucking love cars)
>she laughs and doesn't know what that means
>i laugh
>she asks me if i have any weed
>i pull out some seaweed in my bag (i sometimes eat seaweed because mom has hashimoto's thyroiditis, a condition which requires a lot of iodine, and seaweed has a ton of iodine)
>she laughs
>i notice her ass and she has pretty nice tits too, lots of cleavage showing
>i start to like her a bit
>fast forward to history class, its the last class of the day
>i bring out my seaweed
>whole class is cracking up
>i give her some seaweed
>i also give other classmates seaweed
>we look at each other and laugh
>after class we walk back together
>shit continues for a few weeks, i occasionally show up at park for lunch, and we walk back to the bus loop (she doesnt have a car) then i walk to my car once her bus arrives
>one day she mentions that she needs a car
>my car expertise kicks in
>she says she wants a yellow beetle because its "happy looking"
>i warn her because volkswagen reliability is kind of sketchy on some parts of beetle
>i remember the car chart on the front page of /o/
>perfect opportunity to ask for her number so i can send her the pic of the chart (quints gets her number)
>i get her number, send her a pic of the chart
>she texts me back
>we text almost every day
>i preach to her about the glory of Hondas and Miatas
>meanwhile, i am training for a race (i am one of the top trail runners in the state) , and i am driving after school to the course to run it and practice it out
>on the way to the course, i spot a yellow VW Beetle
>take a pic and send it to her
>"want me to steal it for you" i joked
>she really likes it
>i also begin to send her videos of me playing guitar
>she says i'm a really good guitar player
>i begin to like her even more
>fast forward to race weekend
>>
File: 0999 - 4Vdzjli.png (36 KB, 675x559) Image search: [Google]
0999 - 4Vdzjli.png
36 KB, 675x559
(3/10)
>i enter race, turns out to be the USATF state trail championships
>i place third overall, people are beginning to know my name and she thinks im talented
>i let her know
>she is so fucking proud of me
>1 week later, early november
>homecoming is coming up, its november 7 i think
>i hear news of a school formal dance called charity ball that is december 12
>during the week of homecoming i invite her out to chick fil a, see if she is interested enough in me so i can follow through with step 2 of my plan,
>she says yes
>we go to chick fil a
>she says she had a really fun time
>perfect, time to execute step 2
>next day i ask her if she wants to hang out after school the day of the homecoming game
>she says yes
>>
File: 0750 - xoZr10q.jpg (5 KB, 185x273) Image search: [Google]
0750 - xoZr10q.jpg
5 KB, 185x273
>the day after that i go to harris teeter (a grocery store) and order a cookie cake that says "Charity ball?" on it, in her favorite colours (purple and yellow)
>i am going to ask her out to charity ball, (if you didnt already know where things were going)
>homecoming day comes
>after history class, we walk and go out to the mandatory pep rally my school puts on
>she wanted to go, i didnt, i gave in, didnt want to piss her off before i asked her
>pep rally ends
>we meet at my car
>we talk, apparently both of our dads do the exact same thing for a job (telecom executives)
>i take her to this major state park
>we go in and are about to go hiking
>its raining a little bit
>im a little nervous, not sure if she is going to like this
>she says its fine
>rain slows down, thank god
>we start walking on this trail, and i tell her this is where i trained for my races
>she thinks it is cool
>towards the end of the trail, we come up to this giant oak tree growing out of a series of rocks that have been upturned on a 90 degree angle by geological processes to be vertical (think garden of the gods in colorado, except with smaller rocks that are gray and closer together
>"this is what i have been waiting to show you"
>"this is amazing, anon"
>pic related, it is us under the tree
>we walk back, eventually we reach the trunk of my car
>"before we leave, i want to ask you something"
>i pop the trunk and i take out the cookie cake from the cooler bag i have it in
>>
File: 0625 - r4XgJf9.png (160 KB, 556x730) Image search: [Google]
0625 - r4XgJf9.png
160 KB, 556x730
(4/10)
>"will you go with me to charity ball?"
>"I would love to go to charity ball with you, anon"
>pop a boner
>i try to hide it by bringing my knee up, but its kind of obvious
>she sees
>pretends to act like she doesn't notice, doesn't do it so well
>cracks a smile
>we get in car and go to chick fil a again
>getting dark now
>then we go to the same park i longboarded with my friends at that one day and we plan to eat the cookie cake on a picnic table there
>her friends are there
>2 girls and one gay dude
>didnt want to bring out a cookie cake onto a picnic table and share with them so we just went in the back seat of my Honda and ate our food and cut up the cookie cake
>they thought we were fucking in there
>i got a boner again
>luckily i had the cookie cake tray over it hiding it effectively this time
>we go to homecoming game, i pay for her ticket
>the person working the booth says "isnt that sweet"
>Annalise blushes
>>
>>25104729
Fuck off to /b/ with this shit... Oh wait you already did, and it 404'd there.

Fucking normie scum.
>>
File: 0563 - bEkpwft.jpg (26 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
0563 - bEkpwft.jpg
26 KB, 396x385
(5/10)
>before game starts, we hang out, i meet some more of her friends
>her friends are pretty hot too, no lie
>annalise talks with some of her friends
>one of them, Cassidy, asks me "do you run, anon"
>"yeah, its my passion. i also like working on cars"
>meanwhile annalise is now in a side convo with some of her friends
>whetever.jpg, no biggie
>tell Cassidy the story about me getting kicked off cross country, and how i train on my own now and now i am better than ever
>she mentions she runs track
>asks me if im faster than this jewish kid called jared, who is now the fastest on the team since i am gone
>"hell yeah. i'd kick his ass"
>she laughs, tells me jared the jew boy once asked her out but she was like fuck no and rejected his ass
>i laughed, i cant fucking stand jared
>games about to start, i start talking to annalise again
>we watch the game together, bros congratulate me
>her ass is up against mine
>god damn it, not another boner
>i put my arm around her and take a few selfies, night is chill af, even though our football team is shit tier and getting raped in the ass by the top team in the state
>this team has a 6'5, 320 lb defensive lineman who is going to play for a major D1 school next year
>total carnage on the field
>game is over, i wait with her and walk her back to her car and let her take the cookie cake leftovers with him
>Annalise warns me that her mom's car is a prius
>i dont like priuses
>i meet her mom and shake her hand, her mom apparently thinks im cool af
>i wave her off
>>
File: 0303 - qAuQ9yH.png (328 KB, 800x778) Image search: [Google]
0303 - qAuQ9yH.png
328 KB, 800x778
>my buddy is also revving his mustang gt in the parking lot, nothing else to do so i go over there as I wait for my dad to show up (my license doesnt allow me to drive after 9, not enough dark hours to upgrade to the full provisional license, so i need to have dad be in the car when i am driving home
>go over to mustang, it has open headers and we rev it
>cop comes over
>fuck
>need to make an excuse
>told the cop that there is a problem with the oil and my buddy needs to rev his engine to warm it up, which is sort of half true for some cars but my buddy's car was perfectly fine
>bs worked
>we laugh after cop goes far away
>cant believe he fell for that
>dad is here, have to go home
>hes proud of me
>>
File: 1238 - oBbgpk7.jpg (204 KB, 1025x1000) Image search: [Google]
1238 - oBbgpk7.jpg
204 KB, 1025x1000
(6/10)
>that weekend i get measurements made for a suit
>the next monday i ask her to go off for lunch
>says she cant, has to babysit friend
>what the fuck
>but i understand, i mean she has a life outside, and dont want to look like a clingy faggot
>next weekend i get shoes, a belt, and overcoat, not to mention a nice ass shirt with french cuffs and cuff links
>now it is the week before the third weekend, i ask her if she wants do lunch that tuesday
>she says she is busy
>later that week i ask her if she wants to hang out and go to the movies that weekend
>again, same shit. she says she is busy
>i'm starting to get fed up
>next week, the week before thanksgiving i ask her out again
>same result, a big no
>>
(7/10)
>i am confused
>i get pissed
>i fucking lose it

How i feel, described perfectly by Eminem:

"I don't think she understands the sacrifices that I made
Maybe if this bitch had acted right, I would've stayed
But I've already wasted over half of my life
I would've laid down and died for you, I no longer cry for you

No more pain, bitch, you took me for granted
Took my heart and ran it straight into the planet
Into the dirt, I can no longer stand it
Now my respect I demand it
I'ma take control of this relationship, command it
And I'ma be the boss of you now, goddammit"
^^^^^^^^^
>basically how i feel now
>i tweet that "charity ball is cool and all, but i would much rather be working on cars, but i have already paid for tickets and shit"
In hindsight that was pretty autistic, i kind of regret it, maybe if i didnt do it it would have worked out
>or something along like that
>i paid 100 bucks for the best tickets possible too
>she texts me the next day
>"i saw your text anon"
>then i look at her twitter
>tweeted "why dont you @ me next time"
>i pretend to apologize and act all sorry, try to see what i can do to maybe salvage this relationship
>tells me that she thinks i will be better off and have a more fun time going with my friends
>back to how i feel, quoting eminem

"And I know that if I end this I'll no longer have nothing left
But you keep treating me like a staircase, it's time to fucking step
And I won't be coming back so don't hold your fucking breath
You know what you've done, no need to go in depth
I told you, you'd be sorry if I fucking left, I'd left while you wept"

>i text back "Its off. Im not going to charity ball"
>she is like "ok anon"
>"Give me my money back, give me my money back, you bitch"- Ben Folds, Song For the Dumped
>i cry myself to sleep that night. Happy fucking thanksgiving, bitch.
>>
File: 0073 - O0v4tCD.png (125 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
0073 - O0v4tCD.png
125 KB, 650x650
(8/10)
This was the furthest I had ever made it with a girl. And it all went down the drain. I'm fucking pissed at myself, pissed off at her, and now I have thousands of dollars of shit I bought that I wont even get to use. But I digress. Back to the story.

>text friends, ask them if they want CB tickets
>find buyers, it is my buddies Eric and Athre
>Sell them the tickets for 35 apiece
>Eric has two $20 dollar bills, so he gives me 40 bucks.
>the next day, Athre gives me the other 35
>Get $75 back, I'm cool with that, the other 25 goes to charity so that is cool, i support the good cause
>She tells me that the tweet just weirded her out and the "almost meltdown" that ensued (whatever that means) made her uncomfortable
Well what about all the times I asked you out, and you said you were "busy", and didn't have time for me? Huh?

Back to eminem quote:

"How's it feel now? Yeah, funny ain't it, you neglected me
Did me a favor although my spirit free you've said
But a special place for you in my heart I have kept
It's unfortunate but it's"

So i heard she is going with some other guy, some scrawny, curly haired hipster fag with glasses.
I feel bad for him. She has a new victim and is gonna:

"-take away their freedom like you did to me
Treat 'em like you don't need 'em and they ain't worthy of you
Feed 'em the same shit you made me eat
I'm moving on forget you, oh, now I'm special
How I felt special when I was with you"
>>
File: bitch.png (438 KB, 448x542) Image search: [Google]
bitch.png
438 KB, 448x542
(9/10)

So yeah, Charity Ball weekend comes, and Annalise posts a pic of her at CB with the guy.

>More lyric feels

"I heard you got a new man, I see you takin' a pic
Then you post it up, thinkin' that it's makin' me sick
I see you calling, I be makin' it quick
I'm a answer that shit like: "I don't fuck with you"
Bitch I got no feelings to go
I swear I had it up to here, I got no ceilings to go
I mean for real, fuck how you feel
Fuck your two cents if it ain't goin' towards the bill, yeah
And everyday I wake up celebrating shit, why?
Cause I just dodged a bullet from a crazy bitch
I stuck to my guns, that's what made me rich
That's what put me on, that's what got me here
That's what made me this"

>I really like how I can quote lyrics from a song and it shows exactly how I feel. It is empowering as fuck. It makes me feel better. I know its kind of faggy, but everything here on the Chan is to an extent.

Pic related, its her.
>>
File: 0102 - X0hvVVp.jpg (58 KB, 636x781) Image search: [Google]
0102 - X0hvVVp.jpg
58 KB, 636x781
(10/10)
Now back to Gabi. I still think she is fucking hot as hell, and she does like nearly all my instagram photos, but I don't take it to mean anything serious or anything. She is hanging with some Chads in my grade, but whatever. I am almost done with my senior year, and I'm almost about to go to college. I've already got accepted into 5 out of the 7 colleges I applied to. Out of the 2 I haven't got into yet, I was formally rejected from one. No biggie, it is a really difficult college to get into. Plus, it's their loss, not mine. The other school I hear back from on January 24th.

Things are only going to improve from here. My grades are going up, and they were already pretty good (Good enough to get me a full ride from a major university, not sure if I want to go there or not, because the area is pretty flat, so the trail running would be shitty and not a lot of fun roads to drive on there, I'm going to tour the school in January.
Also, I have a fresh new start in college. Maybe I will join a frat, try to be more outgoing, make friends, and meet girls. Wherever I go, my future looks pretty good.

I feel like whenever you are in a tough time or situation, the best thing to to is go to the Chan and get it off your chest. The anonymity is such a good thing. Its a feeling of relief to post this.

And if you are going through a hard time, remember shit does get better. All you have to do is want it bad enough. Do something that will improve your life.

If not now, when?
Go out and meet girls. Talk to them. They dont bite.
Shit happens. Big fucking deal. Move on. Eventually things will work out.
>>
Please get the fuck off this board you underage normie faggot. Go back to /b/ or Reddit or 9gag. Fuck off with your trivial high school bullshit. No one here gives a fuck.
>>
>>25105167
eat a nigger
>>
>>25105251
Meanwhile look at all the people pouring into your thread and caring about your story...oh wait
>>
>>25105361
fuck off, normie nigger kike jewfag
>>
>>25105060
jesus fucking christ nobody cares gtfo normie
>>
>>25105397
OP calls me a normie, but here OP is, an underage shitposter who ruined his chances with a girl because of a tweet. What fucking robot has friends he longboards with? What fucking robot has a Twitter? Seriously just kill yourself instead. Go out in one big meme.
>>
>>25105544
you are a piece of cock toss
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.