[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fart Fetish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: fSSh7df.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80 KB, 500x421
Post your fart fetish stories and pictures!
>>
Not a fetishist but my sister farts in my face everytime I'm around her
>>
>>25104645
Fucking disgusting meme fetish, degenerate trash
>>
>>25104645
OP:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxauGR0qPC8
>>
>>25106781
I'm so confused. Why does this exist?
>>
>>25104645

>at the grocery store buying roast beef and turnips
>8/10 qt 3.14 walks up next to me and starts looking at bell peppers
>say "having fun are we?"
>she looks at me like she's confused but then she chuckles and says "yep" and smiles
>she drops a pepper on the floor and lets out a loud raspy fart
>my pants tighten and my pulse starts to race
>I touch her shoulder and say "that smells really good, would you like to go on a date with me?"
>her face turns beet red with embarrassment
>I say "it's okay, I find farts very sexy, did you have ice cream today? smells like you did."
>I wink at her and smile
>She rips my hand off of her shoulder and bolts toward the exit.
>tfw no one wants to fart in my mouth
>tfw sick of smelling my own farts and want to sniff cute girl farts
>>
>>25104645

So.. Is it just the smell of farts that turns you on or is it the sound? or both?
>>
>>25108298
Don't be stupid. Neither. It is being treated like a piece of filth only fit for her twisted amusement.
>>
>>25108325

Oh I see, so it's kind of a bdsm thing.

Interesting.
>>
File: 1449927996159.jpg (22 KB, 408x425) Image search: [Google]
1449927996159.jpg
22 KB, 408x425
>>25108154

HAHHAHAHA TOP KEK
>>
>>25108488

You shouldn't laugh at other's misfortune.
>>
File: amethyst_by_fart4meplz-d9h8dux.png (255 KB, 1798x1458) Image search: [Google]
amethyst_by_fart4meplz-d9h8dux.png
255 KB, 1798x1458
Does this count?
Not original my ass
>>
This counts too?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.