[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Forced to watch the new Star Wars by friend and all I could think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Gilles_de_Rais.jpg (49 KB, 378x450) Image search: [Google]
Gilles_de_Rais.jpg
49 KB, 378x450
Forced to watch the new Star Wars by friend and all I could think about was how much I hated all the consumerist white people clapping at the dumbest most predictable plot points and booing the trailer for the OJ Simpson crime documentary lmfao. I think this is what enlightenment feels like, I can see people for who they truly are and they're brainless homogenized trash being fed junk and loving it. Fuck I'm glad I woke up to this shit.
>>
Nope these thoughts are 2rad conform or be shamed into submission

nope this invalidates my belief about how deep and graceful I am, it simply won't do
>>
File: 1449729092684.jpg (41 KB, 498x330) Image search: [Google]
1449729092684.jpg
41 KB, 498x330
you sound like a high schooler but tttt i feel the same
>>
>>25104210
enlightenment means you have no contempt for them
>>
>>25104278
Not OP but enlightenment is a meme, you would either have to know everything or be so deluded you believe yourself to

Its not even possible 2bh senpai, chasing the dragon
>>
>>25104278
you need contempt to become enlightened
>>
>>25104278
and I don't hold normies with contempt, I want peace. Pretty sure thats how a lot of them view me. You're not allowed 2b different, you must fit in at all times
>>
>>25104210

Why is it always necessary to take a jab at white people?
>>
>>25104210
>Forced to watch
>my friend

ahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>25104613
because they're consumerist homogenized garbage race

you'd only understand this feel if you were mixed
>>
>>25104652
>implying blacks aren't still slaves to their own brand of consumerism
>>
Idk nigga
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.