[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/bitter/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: pupper.jpg (40 KB, 500x412) Image search: [Google]
pupper.jpg
40 KB, 500x412
post what happened in your life to make you so unhappy and bitter

abusive parent, school bully, manipulative female, and plain shitty luck stories welcome and encouraged

people who think bitter and unhappy people need to blame themselves for being that way or fix themselves, please find another thread to post in
>>
I feel awful
thus I act bitter with others
I don't really know why I feel bad though
>>
>>25104190
Having to deal with shitty toxic people all my life did it.

Even my fucking family is like that. They practically look forward to seeing each other fail so their own failures don't seem as bad.

Don't get me started on the faggots I had to go to school with. They were shitty in middle and high school, and the college ones aren't any better. "It will get better in college" is a meme.
>>
>>25104371
>Don't get me started on the faggots I had to go to school with

You don't have to and aren't obligated, but please feel free to get started on the faggots you had to go to school with, this is definitely the thread for doing that
>>
>>25104458
Again, shitty and toxic.

They act just like my family, except they're not related to me so they have no limits on how low they will go.

>high school
Beyond the usual petty gossiping they have no problems going as low as sabotaging each others' school assignments just to fight over already inflated grades. The school though that giving nearly everyone an A would stop that behavior, but now you see faggots fighting over scraps, like 98% vs 99%.

>college
The girls embrace the campus sexual assault witchhunt to extort things from other people. Not even the professor is safe. I've literally had a girl come up and tell me that if I didn't give her the answer to a homework problem she would go to the dean and tell him I raped her.
>>
>>25104598
So what did you do?

Did you give in like a beta bitch?
>>
The girl I like cucked me
>>
>>25104753
I told her to go fuck herself since there were other people staring directly at her.
>>
>>25104769
Damn what shithole do you live in?
>>
>>25104828
A liberal one in the US.

That's as far as I'm going.
>>
>>25104864
I live in a major city in California and people aren't even like that .
>>
>>25104914
This is a college campus, considered a separate "bubble" from the city surrounding it.

Hell, even the rules enforced on the campus are different than the laws of the city, to the point where the campus usually has its own "justice" system and police department.
>>
>>25104190
>manipulative female
How would you even defend yourself against that considering people are more prone to believe her anyways?
>>
>>25104598
>campus sexual assault witchhunt
How long ago did this start anyways?

I know this definitely was not a thing for my parents and the generation that graduated in the 2000's.

Yet I see this privilege social justice bullshit everywhere on campuses now. I mean literally: there's fucking posters for it all over the school.
>>
When I realised lookism is really real. A reasonable person should learn to adapt and make the best out of the situation, but I feel too many cards are stacked against my favor to ever live a satisfying life.
>>
>>25104956
A lot of schools have campus police. But yeah people just get beat up if they act stupid like that so it balances out
>>
>>25105010
I remember it started in my 3rd year. Before that point my college was relatively normal with the only posters being for social frats and professional student associations.

Now it seems like all the sj shit has displaced that.
>>
>>25105028
The "justice" system is a hearing where they assume you're guilty to begin with unless there is an overwhelming amount of proof saying that you dindu nuffin.

And even then, they will try to get something placed on your record.
>>
>>25105066
Damn I'd hate to be where you're at. I have the pleasure of surrounding myself with good to ok people
>>
Parents didn't want me.
No friends growing up and the bully was popular enough that they would join in when he was bullying me.
Teachers never gave a shit.
Girl broke my heart.
Other girl broke my heart (and kept me from my kids out of spite)
Safer to be closed-off and bitter than to open up and maybe get hurt again.
>>
The reason I think bitter and unhappy people need to blame themselves for being that way and fix themselves is because it's true.
>>
>>25105010

it's definitely something that's developed over the last 5/10 years, tracking closely with the rise and growth of social media like twitter
>>
>>25104190
>overcontrolling parents, to this day in my upper 20s
>some bullying, but mostly isolation
>females just hated me
>ugly
>poor
>absolutely no social status
>typical result of retarded teenagers fucking irresponsibly, pooping out a kid, and despite trying with good intentions, never had any plans or idea what they were doing
>>
>>25105126

please show that you're capable of being a decent person by posting in another thread and not this one, anon

if you can't be a decent person and do that then you are pretty obviously just someone who likes to bully and upset other people and your opinions can be safely discarded
>>
>>25105201
I reject your premise.
>>
I feel like I know too much. I understand much more than the average person, and this doesn't allow me to enjoy some things the way I should.
But you know what I know that kills me the most?
It's that, at the end of the day, I still know absolutely nothing, and will continue to know nothing until the day I die. I hope I die soon.
this is tacked on with some other things but I've already sounded fedora enough, speaking of that there's always a fear of being called fedora that I try to avoid at all costs, it actually helps somewhat to be honest
>>
>>25105120
my dad always told me the only people in your life that will ever care about you is your family

when you don't have one, in your case, you must really feel alone. Maybe go to church or something? or study up on God, don't devote your life, just convince yourself that somehow you're not alone is what I think I'm trying to say
>>
File: 1439205416883.jpg (72 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1439205416883.jpg
72 KB, 600x800
nothing noteworthy happened to me but there is no moral value in society anymore, which sounds pretty fedora but it's honestly true. this is very upsetting
>>
>>25105552
I haven't been religious for a long time. I was raised religious. For a while I was angry at God because for letting me be surrounded by people who hate me. Then I just stopped believing. It doesn't give me any comfort.
>>
>>25105582
I agree with you senpai
>>25105647
see, everything happens for a reason. we're all here for a reason. whatever reason you're here for has to do with you constantly being shit on. you've just got to find this reason, if that doesn't give you purpose I don't know what will
>>
>>25105666
reason is a human creation intended to help us deal with things that happen. so of course everything happens for a reason, but the reason comes after, not before.
>>
>>25105717
if everything is a human creation what's the point of anything?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.