[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone suggest an anime where its just a guy living a lonley life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (271 KB, 1000x1502) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
271 KB, 1000x1502
Can anyone suggest an anime where its just a guy living a lonley life
>>
>>25104069
I don't think something like that would sell well, so consequently it doesn't really exist, or at least it's extremely difficult to find such media.

The manga Ressentiment is the closest thing I can think of.
>>
welcome to the NHK

>not an original comment
>>
>>25104069
tatami galaxy is the closest i can think of
>>
>>25104222
Maybe for the first episode, but even though there are still plenty of relatable moments after that, it loses the feeling of total isolation.

>>25104235
Doesn't really give the sense of intense self-loathing or loneliness.

The book "Notes From Underground" is really the only satisfying piece of media I've experienced with this concept.
>>
>>25104222
he has 3 friends he hangs out with
>>
>>25104360
having friends doesn't make you not alone

also are you seriously asking for a show where a guy just sits in his room for 13 episodes
>>
>>25104069
Natsume Yuujinchou is a lot about loneliness even if the MC slowly gains friends throughout the series

Serial Experiments Lain is essentially about the isolation of modern technological life

Casshern Sins is a bit angsty but existential loneliness is a central theme

Texhnolyze is not totally about loneliness although the MC becomes progressively more isolated until the end

I highly recommend you read Legend of the Strongest Man Kurosawa and Goodnight Punpun
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.