[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the edgiest thing you have ever done?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 11
File: edgar.jpg (25 KB, 439x328) Image search: [Google]
edgar.jpg
25 KB, 439x328
What's the edgiest thing you have ever done?
>>
Used a pencil (mechanical with metal tip kind) to carve a pi symbol into my arm. I was 18 and the scar is no longer there
>>
>>25104011
Fuked ur mom
>>
Got a Mohawk which looked fucking horrendous. Went into town, got way too high on this shady as fuck weed knockoff drug and broke OUT of a local drug dealers house. Snuck into a friend of a friend's house, crashed there the night. Got into bed with this fat girl that was clearly down to fuck but I just wasent attracted to her whatsoever. Did more drugs, ended up getting locked into the dudes bedroom and laughing for about at hour at nothing. Spent the next week in a mental haze that I'm convinced did long term brain damage to me. That was all one night, didn't do anything like it since.

One night I was at a pub with some distant friends. They're friend recently died from an ecstacy overdose. I made a grim joke about it and everyone was clearly disgusted. Haven't seen most of them since, and I honestly don't miss them.
>>
>>25104011
Shit, I used to watch this guy's videos

He had some webseries called BSoDTV or something
>>
>>25104011
Defaced political signs
>>
>>25104131
Their friend, I meant to say.

My teenage life was fucking miserable and I was so insecure that I started acting out like this for a while. I stopped when it clearly was doing damage and everyone just looked down on me.
>>
File: 1143810821221.jpg (5 KB, 250x100) Image search: [Google]
1143810821221.jpg
5 KB, 250x100
probably pissing all over a church's door

also i cut myself with a broken bottle and with my blood wrote "aids" on a sjw lesbian classmate's front door, no idea why lol

my drunk self has weird ideas
>>
File: tee hee huh.png (5 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
tee hee huh.png
5 KB, 320x320
>>25104276
lol good shit senpai

i haven't really done that much edgy stuff. i ran away from home and slept on a bench once when i was a tEeNaGeR.

i told some fat fuck that i would kill him over some stupid stuff. like i would kill anyone?

we had to write something about high school at the end of high school so i wrote about how i wish more kids at my school would get the shit slapped out of them and how i hate everyone. i guess all my teachers read that lol. i also ran away from a school camping trip for a while and everyone made a big deal about it but i just wanted to get away for a bit. i guess it would be scary if i was lost in the woods or kidnapped or some shit. whatever.
>>
File: QnZ30ecX.jpg (55 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
QnZ30ecX.jpg
55 KB, 512x512
Relating to Holdem Caulfield.
>>
File: schoolshitter.png (163 KB, 1025x452) Image search: [Google]
schoolshitter.png
163 KB, 1025x452
this is the edgiest thing i have ever done. this is my OC.
>>
>>25104394
a bit disgusting m8
>>
>>25104394
Wow frendo thats edgy!
>>
>>25104011
hopped the train several times

painted my nails black

always kick/punch cars if they cut me off while im crossing the crosswalk.. this happens nearly everyday they just give me a shocked/sad look.
>>
>>25105206
get the FUCK outta here fuckin normo
>>
Killed myself..
>>
>>25104394
That's hilarious, laughed my ass off.

One question though. How do you get the toilet paper to be firm enough to be thrown? Doesn't it tear apart due to all the moist and shit?
>>
>>25104011
>be at movie theatre
>line outside theatre door
>when door opens I walk right in
>dude with his family yells at me for not waiting in line
>tell him lines are social constructs, nobody told them there was supposed to be a line, they just formed one
>looks like he wants to fight me but doesn't say anything
>end up getting best seat
>>
File: 1427413809883.jpg (17 KB, 358x373) Image search: [Google]
1427413809883.jpg
17 KB, 358x373
>>25106036
you just take a shitload so it doesnt soak through

ive done crazier shit. ive thrown it on mirrors above the sinks, ive even stuffed it up into the tp dispenser and spun the rolls to get it everywhere

>mfw i have a gf
>>
>>25105925
>dat faux edginess that can only come from having black nails
>>
Went to a church on drugs to laugh at god
>>
>>25104011
Said to my dad he was bald
>>
File: 1439889995623.png (41 KB, 643x935) Image search: [Google]
1439889995623.png
41 KB, 643x935
I tore down the Christian club ads in my high school.
>>
>>25104394
I'm gagging
>>
>be me
>be last night
>walking around by the movie theaters with a friend
>talking audibly about how Han Solo dies as we pass lines of Star Wars faggots
>>
When I was in 8th grade we had mass on wednsdayin the morning. I came in late and got a slip, so I just went into the church bathroom and jacked off to some hentai instead of going to church.
>>
>>25106173
>friend

Back to facebook
>>
File: wowee.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
wowee.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>25106173
>ripping off the simpsons
>>
I wanted to shoot up my school in middle school, but didn't.

I stopped being edgy since then, unless drug use and occasional self harm counts as edgy. I've drunkenly carved up my thigh a few times if that counts.
>>
>>25106082
Lmao have you ever heard stories of janitors who complained about your terrorism?
>>
>>25106186
Also I did this

>Everyone hated our janitor
>I would rub my shit against the walls and draw on them
>Swastikas and shit
>Draw hentai bitches.
>Overhear the janitor i'm sick of dealing with shit.
>After a while the principal put up a sign saying "Please stop, imagine if your parents knew what you were doing and God is watching."
>>
In middle school i stole a bunch of shit and did a lot of graffiti
>>
>>25106204

Oh, I wasn't doing it to rip off the Simpsons. I just wanted to ruin some people's nights.
>>
>>25104011

I once refused to call an ambulance for a pregnant woman because I knew the child was mixed race.

Another thing is the simple fact that, by coinsidence, the best day of my life was September 11th 2001.
>>
>I scratched my sister's eye with a fork
>I came on my sister's friend bra
>I used to ask for the keys to the class so I could stay in at recess and masturbate to the girls jackets/tampons
>I used to throw my dog around
>I pushed my manlet swimming teacher into the pool when I was 5 years old while saying ''Shut up, midget''
>I called a nurse bitch multiple times as a 7-year-old
>I strangled my mom once in the middle of a heated discussion after she pushed me around and yelled at me
>I called my girlfriend a slut

I regret all of those things.
>>
>>25106173

I did the same the night they released that dumbledore dying book of Harry Potter. I was around 21 and drunk and there were loads of losers in a line patiently waiting outside a WH Smith so I edged the fuck up.
>>
>>25104011
cut myself with a sonic the hedgehog pen in middle school
>>
>>25106432
Your life is still terrible tho
>>
File: IMG_0181.jpg (222 KB, 1831x473) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0181.jpg
222 KB, 1831x473
It's how I got my current girlfriend.
>>
>told a coalburner to call off her nigger
>he attacked me and I stabbed him in the head
>attempted to poison my mother with cleaning solvents when I was 12
>cracked my mother's rib and gave her a concussion before tying her to a chair because I didn't know if I'd have to finish her off or not
>shot at the ice cream man with a pellet gun when I was a kid, he never came back to the neighborhood
>my grandma gave me a cat I didn't want so I left it outside clawing at the door until it eventually figured out I wasn't going to give it food
>grabbed my brother by the throat and told him I would kill him, he was so terrified blood started pouring from his nose and I never heard much from him since
>pointed a gun at my mother's boyfriend before handing it to her because if I had her kill him I wouldn't get in any trouble, he ended up jumping out of a window and running away
>swallowed my cousin's pet fish because he pissed me off
>wore a black trenchcoat during half of highschool
>some more things that probably wouldn't be a good idea to mention on a public imageboard
I don't even consider myself a mean person, I'm extremely quiet and polite although I don't really feel any affections towards people and have never been in a relationship. I just can get pushed over the edge after a while.
>>
>>25106077
Pretty gud desu
>>
>>25106698
No doubt about that.
>>25106523
Proud of you, anon.
>>
>>25106751
who dances and gets drunk after a funeral?
>>
File: 1412234246717.jpg (97 KB, 958x1121) Image search: [Google]
1412234246717.jpg
97 KB, 958x1121
>>25104394
kekety kek
>>
>>25106995
Loose acquaintances of the deceased who were looking probably looking for an excuse to go drinking.
>>
Bought a "Free Marc" t-shirt when I was in middle schools. He was a Canadian guy arrested by the US on a pot charge. Cringe so hard thinking of myself wearing that in public or just in general.
>>
>>25106854
Wow you're fucking edgy. What's the other shit
>>
I cut off a cats tail with hedge clippers. I've also put a dying one out of it's misery,
>hit and run
>no one was around
>cats limbs were barely attached
>eyeballs halfway out the socket
>curb stomp
>dumped it in the trash
>>
>>25104070
I carved a swastika flag on my hand with a graphite pencil when i was 12.
>>
>>25106488
>I used to throw my dog around
Unless you used to shake it like a baby or throw it down the stairs, that doesn't sound that bad. Also, you should never regret shaming manlets, that's hilarious.
>>
>Walking home drunk
>Peed in someones mailbox just to fuck with them

I'm not very proud about it
>>
>>25109180
Whenever I'm wandering around fucked up on drugs near my old schools at night I make sure to piss on them. I don't even consider that edgy, just a tradition.
>>
>>25104011
I sold kids heroin and told them it was molly
>>
>>25109180
WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT???
I'am shocked!! MOOOOOODS
>>
Clip toenails and fingernails, leave them on the counter
>>
>>25109209
Well, it's not that edgy to be perfectly honest. But it's quite amusing to think that if there are no holes in the box, the pee will just stay there and someones mail is gonna get partially wet from pee.
>>
>>25108171
Mercy killing isn't really edgy.
>>
>>25109241
I recently bought molly first the first time and I knew it looked kind of like dope but I didn't realize just how much it looked like dope. Obviously it's more crystalline, but if you don't know anything about dope, it would be easy as fuck to get them visually confused.

Though if after dosing they still thought it was molly, they were straight up retarded.
>>
In the 10th grade I went goth mode. I cringe every time I think about it but it got me 2 girlfriends in 1 school year.
>>
>>25109305
>edgiest thing I've ever done
>>
I didn't rewind a VHS tape before I returned it to the rental store.
>>
>>25109317
That'd just be mutilating the other cat. The only reason you'd mention killing the other one is so you'd seem like less of a sick fuck.
>>
>>25109306
I once hid 5 grams of weed in a police car when i was underage fag. Didn't get caught, but did get a fine for smoking a cigarette lol
>>
File: 1440480470371.jpg (95 KB, 653x490) Image search: [Google]
1440480470371.jpg
95 KB, 653x490
>>25104011
i made a bunch of edgy posts on some shitty forum i used to post on 4 years ago, one of them in particular saying i wished all old people would be packed into vans and gassed. then when i became "famous" i switched up my act and tried making friends there but nobody liked me because i was still a faggot edgelord to them.

im not actually an edgy person irl, i think i just wanted attention and because im an uninteresting piece of shit the only way i could get it was by making random/edgy posts. getting rejected by them all scarred me a lot, i still fucking cringe thinking about it to this day and i'm now too terrified of being rejected if i open up to make friends.
>>
Last month i ripped down an anti-nuke poster on the street.
>>
I ate ice cream with salty peanuts and now my parents hate me
>>
>>25109365
Is this not an edgester thread?
>>
>>25109579
That's exactly my point. If you want to be edgy, talk about how you brutally murdered an innocent animal and revelled in its destruction. Not this faggot shit.
>>
>>25109647
Admit that u got fucked by ur dad when u was a child
>>
>>25109647
>cat in my yard
>hedge clippers
>little shit stops by often and is friendly to humans
>pretended to pet him
>held him down from the back of his neck
>snip.mp4
>tail moved a bit after being detached, like a lizard
>let him go
>ran like hell
>shit was cash

He still stayed in the same neighborhood and he didn't die
>>
>>25106995
People who clearly like to have fun
>>
My father taught me how to make explosives, home-made guns, etc. We went fishing once, set up an explosive on a river then blew the fuck out some fish.
>>
>>25109742
That's irrelevant.
>>25109757
For what purpose?
>>
>>25109821
I was an edgy teen don't judge me
>>
>>25106432
sad sack cunt
>>
>>25109851
I'm judging you, right as we speak.
>>
>>25109851
Dont worry, your afterlife will be in eternal hell
>>
>>25109851
I will kill you.
>>
Punched a fish to death on a school field trip in 8th grade
>>
What we do in life echoes in eternity
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.