[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be half black and half white >only attracted to white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: 6031369537_bfe5f5e73a_b.jpg (445 KB, 681x1024) Image search: [Google]
6031369537_bfe5f5e73a_b.jpg
445 KB, 681x1024
>be half black and half white
>only attracted to white girls, especially pale blondes with blue eyes
>white girls never show interest in me at all or straight up reject me
>only girls that ever like me in that way are asians
>can't stand most aspects of asian cultures, can't stand how their languages or accents sounds, find their customs to be mostly annoying and stupid
>find white women's faces way more attractive than asian girls

This is fucking bullshit, why the fuck do I attract goddamned asians instead of white girls?
>>
Shut the fuck up stormfaggot
>>
>>25103886
You shut the fuck japanophile. I'm sick of asian women liking me, they fucking suck ass.
>>
>>25103995
Where do you live that Asian women like you?

I'm mulatto myself, and I feel like the majority of women who find me attractive are either latino or black. I like latinos but have no interest in black women. I'd love a white or asian girl but most o fthem ignore me too.
>>
>>25103869
>>be half black and half white

aka an ugly nigger. there's no such thing as halfwhite. you're either a white person or a shitskin
>>
i'm mixed and white girls like me

but if they knew what was good for them they fucking wouldn't
>>
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 1242x898) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 1242x898
I'm a black girl and I can't understand why a black man would prefer a white woman's over an Asian one
>>
>>25103869

Cry me a river faggot.

>yellow fever
>shitskin Hispanic
>manlet

In other words I have no chance with them or white women.

Meanwhile you're complaining that you have one of the most desired races of females on your dick
>>
>>25104402
White women have more refined facial features and are just sexier. Asian women faces look fat and bloated, they have flat noses, and their eyes are fucking creepy.
>>
>>25103869
Contrary to memes on internet, white women think black guys look scary and ugly. You are a nigger btw, half white means nothing to real white people, look at obama, he is a nigger.
>>
>>25103869
Hue, I'm 5'8 azn who's 5/10 at best but I only sleep with elfen white women. Also, I live in Singapore

get rekt nig nog
>>
File: image.jpg (211 KB, 1242x1218) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211 KB, 1242x1218
>>25104462
She's dating a Hispanic guy. Maybe you're just ugly.
>>
>>25104462
>the most desired races of females on your dick

By who, weebs? Real men prefer white or black women.
>>
File: image.jpg (223 KB, 1150x1147) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223 KB, 1150x1147
>>25104491
They look horse faced to me most of the time
>>
>>25104492
But I look puerto rican, obama looks black and he has ugly features.
>>
File: 110.jpg (56 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
110.jpg
56 KB, 640x640
>>25104523
But horses are beautiful animals, how the fuck can anyone not like horses?

This is the only kind of asian girl I'd be ok with, notice she has white features and a longer more narrow face like a white woman.
>>
>>25104502

>Hispanic

He's white fampai. I don't mean /pol/ white as in anglo or whatever. I mean his skin is white. As my post said I am

>shitskin Hispanic

>>25104519

>black women

Black women are universally the least desired race of females

Not even gonna bother posting the dating reply rates chart again
>>
>>25104492
>half white means nothing to real white people

If this is true then how do you react when you realize most whites are not actually 100% white?

By the way, it's not an Aryan race thing, it's about raw physical attraction. People don't give a shit if they think you really look good.
>>
File: image.jpg (236 KB, 1242x1623) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236 KB, 1242x1623
>>25104562
She would look like a transgender woman if it wasn't for the filter
>>
>>25103869

>be half black and half white (actually multigenerational mutt)
>attracted to vast majority of males
>everyone shows interest to me, even asians
>mfw im almost a stacy

get rekt inferior mutt male
>>
>>25104562
I see you you horse fucker back to your containment board >>>/mlp/
>>
>>25104672
>>25104672
If you knew anything about black people you'd know the average hot black person is very unlikely to use dating sites
>>
>>25103869
Which city do you live in? It's a big factor
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.