[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>6'3 190cm >58.4 kg Seriously why is my metabolism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 1308079089001.png (65 KB, 350x338) Image search: [Google]
1308079089001.png
65 KB, 350x338
>6'3 190cm
>58.4 kg

Seriously why is my metabolism so fucked?

I eat 3 meals a day and have snacks in between/before I sleep.

I look really weird, people often don't realise I'm significantly taller than them (my country is full of manlets) until they are standing right next to me, because I look so small from a distance.

My wrists and legs are extremely skinny.

I have no desire to exercise, but I don't want to stuff my face either with food. I am quite comfortable the way I live, but I just hate being this skinny. It is actually ridiculous. Every time I fucking eat people look at my plate and say "omg how can you eat so much and be so skinny!"

FUCK YOU SLUTS I DON'T FUCKING KNOW I DIDN'T ASK TO BE THIS WAY.
>>
>6'3
>thinking he has it hard in any way
Fuck off Chad
tall """""""""""""""""robots""""""""""" are as bad if not worse as """""""fem"""""" """""""bots""""""""""
>>
>>25103785
count calories faggot. I was like you, I thought I eat a lot, and then I started counting calories and realized I ate very little. Its no magic
>>
Just roid and go to the gym a couple times a week. Low test forever, and cycling equipoise will make you feel better, lose fat, gain muscles, and the eq will increase you're appetite so you don't even have to forcefeed.
>>
>>25103844

You missed where he weighs 58 bong pounds, that's like anoerxia thin.
>>
>>25103785
55kg come at me faggot
>>
> tfw a solid three inches - ten cm taller than OP and weight the same

You don't know shit OP, shit you hear me?

Well what I can tell you from my own experience: you eat less than you think you do. Start counting calories and watch the size of your meals, compare them with others.. you eat too little.

I would change my lifestyle but since that would mean forcing myself to over eat at every meal I won't. If fat bitches can complain and ask for society to accept them the way they are so can I.
>>
>>25103844
I could count calories like an autist or just eat 3 meals a day and snacks when feeling hungry like every other fucking human being on the planet.
>>
>>25103785

Dude, a picture of your body?
I'm 190 and 75-80 kg, always thought I was on the lanky side, you must be a human skeletor.
>>
>>25103785
>>58.4 kg

What the hell is this in a real measurement system? I never learned commie units.
>>
Damn son I'm 200cm and 95 kilo, and I'm trying to drop to 90 kilo
>>
>>25103934
Dude I was like you once. Start counting calories. You eat less than the average human. It has nothing to do with FAST METABOLISM..
>>
>>25104021

Go play with your furlongs and acres, burgerman
>>
>>25104033

Please tell me you have a 3 inch dick
>>
File: nigga.png (6 KB, 376x100) Image search: [Google]
nigga.png
6 KB, 376x100
>>25103785
see a nutritionist if youre concerned man.
Could be your body isnt absorbing things properly...
but chances are you should just download a calorie counting app and start aiming to eat at least 3500 QUALITY calories a day.

Dont binge out on shit food to get their because it will make you feel terrible and you wont want to continue.
>>
>>25103929
except you cant because youre not a woman.
Men don't get preferential treatment since you know, disposable gender who wins wars and all.
>>
>>25103934
Except other humans aren't in auschwitz mode you fucking idiot. You have an easily correctable problem but you are too stupid to fix it so you look like a famine victim. Wtf.

If you count calories you'll see you're not getting enough at all. I'd estimate you get about 1000 per day when you need 2000 for maintenance and 3000 or 4000 right now to gain.

Since your appetite is fucked you should just drink your calories at first. Buy whole milk and drink 4 liters per day, every day until you look like a living human for fucks sake. Bonus points if you lift weights for an hour three times per week and put those calories into muscle as well as a little fat.
>>
File: 143179871579.jpg (63 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
143179871579.jpg
63 KB, 597x519
>>25104212
not that guy but
>3000 to 4000

how am i supposed to eat that much
>>
>>25104212
my mum is the same as me though.
>>
>>25103844
>>25104067
this.

it's funny how people just blame their metabolisms.

all the fat fucks in my family blame their metabolism yet they all have siblings and parents with normal weight.

then there's this lanky friend of mine who always tells me he eats oh so much and his MUTUHBUHLUSSIM keeps him from achieving gains yet everytime we go to a McD's or whatever he eats roughly half of what i eat. and i don't eat that much.

count
the
fucking
calories

just do it for two weeks, if you're actually eating a million calories a day and it's your metabolism you can let it be and have peace of mind knowing you were right, but chances are, you are actually eating too little for your height.
>>
>>25104266
I eat probably twice the amount healthy people eat, judging by plate size.

Unless there is some secret normie club underground where people down gallons of nutrition paste and never invite me it IS my metabolism.
>>
>>25104339
You're so defensive and set on building a victim complex im starting to think that you're a white woman.
>>
>>25104259
If you're a skelly it will be hard to eat it all, you'll feel full and gross and want to stop. It's easier to drink calories, so I'd use whole milk. 4% dairy fat, drink 4 liters per day that's a little over 2000 calories.

Otherwise the cheapest food in bulk is rice and beans, I also eat a lot of chicken and turkey.
>>
>>25104339
>I eat probably twice the amount healthy people eat, judging by plate size.
srsly i don't care to argue, but i know from experience that's what everyone says. i'm sure you know some fat fucks who will say the same thing and you doubt them but when it's yourself you're 100% sure. just count the calories. there's nothing to lose for you here. it's your life mate. i'm outta here
>>
>>25104261
First of all you should know better, it's far more acceptable for a woman to be a skelly than for a man. You're supposed to be strong and muscular, a skinny girl is cute you just look like shit because you're too lazy to feed yourself. Count your calories for a few days you'll see how fucked your diet is.
>>
>>25104123
Hahahaha no, sorry.
>>
>>25104339
I'm actually a physician in the US. I only bring it up to say I deal with this all the time, and you're wrong. You can look up recent studies on pub med if you don't believe, they have good peer reviewed studies showing basal metabolic rate (how many calories your body uses per day just existing) is extremely similar across all people. Having higher muscle will increase it slightly but we know that's not true in your case. Essentially the only contributing factor for body weight is caloric size of the diet. People are just shit at guessing how much they eat. Fatties underestimate by a huge margin and skinny fucks way overestimate. Download my fitness pal on iPhone and Android if you've got one and use it for three days, I dare you.
>>
>>25103785
>190
>58kg

lol
kys
im like 5ft10 and weighed 65kg last time i weighed myself and im an auschwitz mode skeleton
>>
>>25103785
Holy shit, I'm about 179 cm and weight like 60 kg, and I thought I was skinny. You are probably underweight OP.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.