[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just broke up. We were fighting for a long time and the relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 5
File: alcoholic1.jpg (14 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
alcoholic1.jpg
14 KB, 600x434
Just broke up. We were fighting for a long time and the relationship just couldn't hold water. Its been 10 years. There's no point in making a topic since no one gives a fuck but I am making one for that very reason.
>>
It'll be okay, bro.
>>
>>25103635
They were my only friend. Now all I have is mum and dad and shitposting. I am more in shock than anything.
>>
>>25103616
Sorry man,

Guess I should call you a normie or something, right? reee

Sorry
>>
>>25103659
I was in the same situation, but a 4 year relationship instead of a 10. I had literally 0 friends.

It sucks right now, but I believe in you anon. Don't give up.
>>
>>25103616
You're on the wrong board to be talking about this
>>
>>25103667
I know the prospect of living the rest of my life utterly alone after a decade long relationship will change anything about normie/non-normie. Still feel an intense compulsion to commit suicide before I become completely numb.
>>
>>25103684
Thanks. This is the only thing I can tell myself now... There is no "why" or "what should I do," its just "maybe I will decide to live to drink today"
>>
>>25103716

Time for some harsh truth and reasoning.
Would you have preferred to waste your life with someone obviously not compatible with you? WIth constant fighting and only short periods of "happy time"?
Do you think that it's impossible to find someone objectively better now? Why? If you managed to do it once, what's preventing you from doing it again?
>>
>>25103741
You'll feel like that for awhile. Just be careful not to turn into an alcoholic.

I took up playing guitar. Best thing I ever did.
>>
>>25103746
The good moments were so good, I felt like I was in heaven. Like it was too good to happen to me. And we just both became sick.

The last thing on my mind is finding someone else, ever.
>>
>>25103778
I've been an alcoholic. That's another thing, the bad moments were so bad I took the good ones for granted. It was a total rollercoaster.
>>
>>25103801
Anon, it might be the time to quit.
>>
>>25103782

>The last thing on my mind is finding someone else, ever.

I don't know much about relationships to dispute you, but I think that finding someone (better) is the only way to make it go away. That's objectively the truth. It's up to you whether or not you're going to admit and/or act on it.
>>
>>25103820
It's not that you're wrong. It's just that I didn't quit when I was with them. Now it's kind of the only thing keeping me going. I was so weak already, anon. I am not trying to feel sorry for myself but its very soon to pick up the pieces.
>>
>>25103874
I've been exactly where you've been anon. Take as much time as you need to grieve.

But I promise you, quitting and taking up a hobby will make you feel a lot better. Simple doodling, fucking around on guitar, anything as long as it's productive. It'll help you immensely.
>>
>>25103833
>I don't know much about relationships to dispute you, but I think that finding someone (better) is the only way to make it go away.

I doubt you're right. If you are, I'm not holding out for that to happen. My life is fucked and its all I can do now to start from square 1. I am in poor health, etc.
>>
>>25103897
That was the plan. Just playing games or something. I'm afraid of it still just killing time before the next wave of debilitating sadness though.

Like is this it?
>>
>>25103946
The best way I can describe it, is the ripples when you drop a rock into a pond.

There's a just crest at first, you feel like shit.
Then for awhile, you take your mind off it.
Then another crest, then another period of nothing.

Eventually the ripples of sadness get smaller, and farther apart, until you won't think about her for years.

This only happens if you keep no contact. If you have kids, and need to see her, it takes a lot longer, but will still happen.
>>
>>25103991
No thank god no kids. I knew the deal ths whole time. Even after this long I know how hard it would be to deal with that.

I remember feeling like that when I was lonely in highschool. Like it was just in the background, inevitable.

Jesus christ.
>>
I'm going through this now OP, she was my first love.
>>
>>25104034
You'll figure it out anon. You got a girl once. You can get one again.

It's impossible to see right now, because you brain is protesting and throwing itself against your skull, but that girl was nothing special. I promise you.
>>
>>25104054
I'm sorry... how long?
>>
>>25103616

I'll sound harsh, but better now than in another 5 years with maybe a marriage and kids.

Sorry for you man
>>
>>25104063
I don't feel like anybody is special. I really would like to find something in life other than romance to complete me, something that can't change or betray me. I am kinda sick of people.
>>
>>25104066

2 hours. ;w; i feel low
>>
>>25103616
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>25104106
Well I meant the relationship. But same here.
>>
>>25103616
fucking normie.

Tell me some things.

How often did you two have sex?

What kind of stuff did you guys do?

What were her breasts like? Her nipples?

Did white stuff come out of her pussy when you fucked her?

Did you hold hands and shit in public?

Fucking tell me normie.
>>
>>25104098
Is there any hobby you like?

Any creative outlet you'd like to pursue?

I was absolutely destroyed when she walked out on me. I was listening to music and just thought "fuck it. I'm gonna do that."

And I did.

I'm not the best guitar player by a long shot, but the sheer pride I have at being able to play some songs, it's incredible. No one can take that from me.
>>
>>25104152
This is what you get when you let people just breed at random.
>>
File: WejustDontKnow.gif (999 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
WejustDontKnow.gif
999 KB, 250x251
>>25104152
>Did white stuff come out of her pussy when you fucked her?

I'm the anon giving advice and, dude what?
>>
Sorry anon. Can't imagine how it feels after 10 years, but just remember there will be another.

She was special, but there are many specials.
>>
>>25104158
I used to draw but as far as creativity goes I am at a loss. Drinking probably doesn't help with attention span, decision making etc. It would be nice to I guess have people who are also creative around and not just focused on getting laid and shit.
>>
>>25104216
Go to /ic/. Read the sticky.

Go buy a cheap ass sketch book, some fineliners and pencils.

Draw anon. Go to local classes and sketch the volunteer models.

Maybe you'll make a friend or 2.
>>
sucks dude lol
>>
>>25104200
I am afraid if I assume that perspective, I will always be disappointed if it never happens. Throughout the relationship, it didn't make me forget how repulsive thirst in general is to people and especially when you get older you just gotta get some kind of life other than finding love. Bring something to the table, stand out in some way other than being hot and smug.
>>
>>25104066
Actual poster here. It was only a year but we had many good times and I haven't met anyone like her, she was my world.
>>
really just wanna get drunk but its just isnt justified right now

gotta plan this shit
>>
>>25104323
Yeah tell me about it. I am still in shock. I am reading my posts like, "why the fuck am I still trying to make this seem okay." Its as if they are dead.
>>
>>25104356
I think it's worst than them being dead, if they were dead I wouldn't feel anxious all the time about trying to get her back.
>>
At least you had a reason to break up and she didn't just cleanly dump you to date somebody else.

That happened to me. It feels pretty shitty.
>>
>>25104869
I'm sorry anon but at least you are not at fault.
>>
>>25104349
I feel you the week of, I sat at a bar and drank 6 beers, I usually get drunk after 2-3 but the depression kept me sober.
>>
>>25104869
Mind if I ask what your name is?
>>
>>25104988
John, is that you Mary you slut whore bitch? Leave me the fuck alone.
>>
>>25104820
I guess they're both pretty bad.
>>
>>25105118
What are the chances? How many people get dumped for other people? On this board?
>>
>>25105183
I was kidding I'm not that guy.
>>
>>25103616
>10 years
You lasted longer than most people. Must be hard to have all your memories dating back that long be attached to another person though.

It's life though, I hope you find a way to feel better in time, I bet you will.
>>
>>25103616
How hold are you OP? I'm guessing late 20s early 30s? To
>>
I recently broke up with my first gf ever, we were together for 2 years, I'm 23

The worst feel is knowing you are fucked up enough to have very hard time finding another one, ever
>>
>>25105232
>Must be hard to have all your memories dating back that long be attached to another person though.
You have no idea. Every song, every show I watch, everything in my life that was ever good, was with them, was because of them.
>>25105504
Yeah. I feel so much older too.
>>25105531
>The worst feel is knowing you are fucked up enough to have very hard time finding another one, ever
It's killing me. I feel like I'm on autopilot.
>>
>>25105832
I know it's hard and I know your feeling is much worst. For me I can't even listen to the radio.

I actually drive by her house every now and then even though I am terrified of confronting her.
>>
>>25105531
I know that feel, Im a 24 year old loser with only a part time job. The idea of me making myself seem desirable to another girl is laughable.
>>
>>25105933
Try living in the same neighborhood.
>>
I break up with my gf all the time. She's so emotionally dependent on me that she can't go like a few hours without being my gf and always comes crawling back.
>>
File: 1449372960377.jpg (85 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1449372960377.jpg
85 KB, 600x800
why does it have to feel this way
i've only known this girl for like 3 weeks yet I can't stop thinking about her all the time. Its keeping me up at night. Literally the first thing I think about as a wake up.

Why can girls do this to us?
>>
Well, OP; it seems like suicide is your only option now. When and how are you gonna do it?
>>
>>25106015
I don't know how you could do that. I live 20m away from mine a cities away and I still drive by her house like a habit. So if you have to see it, then that must be torture.

That was actually a issue for us, since we lived so far she had trust issues so every time I responded slow to her text she thought I was cheating.
>>
>>25106119
Idk. I need a gun first so baby steps. Maybe the first time I have access to one and am left alone with one if I don't just die of liver failure.
>>
>>25103616
I more than sympathize for you. Girlfriend of six years, best friends for two years prior. We hung out everyday for three years straight. The worst parr: I broke up with her, I thought it's what I needed. Now it's been two years since we've been apart but these feelings and thoughts only get worse.

I'm ashamed that I actually do want to become an hero over a women. That I mentally unable to stop thinking of her every five minutes. How is it possible that every TV show, movie, song, and book can all relate to her. I was once a cyborg thanks to her, I was able to function, now I'm NEET, and mentally unstable while not being able to hold any social connection because I always am talking about my ex.

FIFOSJSOSNEOWNSOEBE
>>
>>25106150
I can't do it anon. Furthermore I don't want to. It's really not worth it, I already am misanthropic and bitter as fuck and have too many mental problems.
>>
>>25104187
Different anon here, my gf does that every time. Any one knows what that white stuff is? Is it like girl cum?
>>
>>25103616
I was in a similar situation in July unfortunately, including the part where she was basically my only friend.

It's gonna be very shitty for a while but it will eventually get better. I'd probably suggest /r9k/ isn't a very healthy environment in your state of mind and it's probably a good idea to stop browsing for a couple of months.
>>
>>25106326
It means she's a dirty bitch, betabux.
>>
I don't know what to tell you. My current girlfriend and I are probably going to end up breaking it off soon, and we've only been dating for a little over a year. But I know it is going to hurt for a while, even finding someone new doesn't fix things for a long time because although regular sex, and affection are nice, there's a connection that takes a long time to build with someone else, and getting there will make you miss your ex a lot. But you'll get through it, focus on bettering yourself, try not to be alone too much. (Go out frequently.) And you should be fine
>>
>>25106369
Well I am thankful my thread wasn't shit up with ree normies. It's not as bad as I expected it to be.

I got nothin else to do man. I need to be real with people, not sit around with a bunch of grown children jerking each other off over recycled memes on facebook.
>>
File: image.jpg (256 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
256 KB, 1080x1080
My ex of three years dumped me in July.

She was foreign so I learned a new language for her.

>mfw I still think in her language sometimes
>>
>>25106153
it was a year for us anon but like you I want to kill myself to show her how much she means to me. I actually have it planned out:

>Get the elephant stuffed animal and picture of us she gave me she gave
>Drive up on this mountain with the view of city where we used to go
>Write a love letter
>Have aux play music both of us liked
>Bang

I was never this fucked up in the head before dating her
>>
>>25106495
Dude come on. Please be trolling.
>>
>>25104988
sorry but yes

I have a less common name but it starts with a J
>>
>>25106527
Luckily I don't have a gun
>>
File: images(5).png (31 KB, 530x579) Image search: [Google]
images(5).png
31 KB, 530x579
>>25103616
Im in a similar boat, only I might go to jail as well. Thinking I might inhale the insides of some smoke detectors and give myself lymphoma. That way my family won't get so fucked up by my death.
>>
>>25106420
Honestly I had nothing else to do at the time either. I just knew the sheer amount of negativity in this place was probably the worst possible thing for me, so I just filled my time with literally anything else I could find.
>>
>>25103616
UEEEUEUEEUEUEUEUEUEEE YOU ARE FREE!

Let's go lift, get Tinder, travel and fuck bitches from all over the world BRAH!

Be true to your INSTINCTS. Men were never meant to be monogamous. CONQUER.
>>
>>25106846
Go fuck yourself with a dead hamster you master faggot.
>>
>>25103616
Almost that long.
Add in the fun of a surprise pregnancy. Found out after.
And the regret that comes with an abortion

I hope you don't go suicidal.

Just remember something, all right?
They could have tried to make it work too.

Yeah, I regret things that happened. And I wish she would have tried. But it's nice not having someone around and constantly feeling the pull towards someone who you know is just... taking. And taking.

It's like an emotional vampire, honestly. At least for me.
I hope you realize this was for the best, and that you'll be alright.
>>
>>25104820
If they were dead, it would be something not entirely in their control.
But it was. They chose to leave.

That makes it worse, to me at least.
>>
>>25108321
They might as well be dead if they aren't with you. I can't even picture being her friend anymore which is sad because she was my first really close female friend.
>>
>>25108430
Well, I could picture being her friend normally.
It's just the way things ended.

In my defense though, I don't be friends with people who do shitty break-ups with people who *aren't* me, either.
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.