[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I'll never lose weight >tfw picked up smoking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
>tfw I'll never lose weight
>tfw picked up smoking to help me regulate my appetite. didn't work
>tfw now fat and smoker
>

I can't get myself to exercise. I will never lose weight. Might aswell end it now.

Who else /fatfuck/ here?
>>
I fasted my self skinny. Lost hair while at it. Fuckmylife.dll
>>
File: 1449948912770.png (17 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1449948912770.png
17 KB, 900x900
>>25103519
>can't diet
>starts smoking thinking that added stress/cravings will help

holy fuck you're literally brain dead
>>
>>25103563
It actually kinda worked for about 2 weeks, lost a few pounds. But once I go used to smoking it stopped working.
>>
>>25103519
Breh just only eat one large meal a day and drink only water and walk for an hour every other day on a treadmill. It's not fucking hard.

Why do you think so many anons are skeletons? Because they don't eat at all all day, except for very little here and there until they eat a large meal.
>>
>>25103557
How did you do that? How did you resist cravings?
>>
>>25103519
I used to be overweight but I'm quite skinny now. I was nearly 190 lbs a few years ago, now I'm 149 lbs
>>
>>25103609
I know *how* to use weight. I just don't have any self control whatsoever.
Yeah, it's a fucking mystery to me how so many robots manage to be skeletons, especially if you have nothing to do all day.
>>
>>25103519
Use your willpower to modify your environment instead of inhibiting your behavior.

For example, instead of resisting the urge to eat Oreos, resist the urge to buy them so they're not even around you.

Also I find very simple crude and effective rules are the best.
>NO sugar, period.
Etc.
>>
You're just going to have to deal with the pain of hunger till your stomach shrinks a bit, that's really the only way.

Water can help with this. I honestly don't get why people have this issue, hunger isn't even really that bad of a feeling and it goes away after a while.

I get people who can't stop drinking, I get people who can't stop smoking, I just don't get people who cannot limit the intake of food, it is one of the most simplest things you could do.
>>
>>25103519
If you can switch from soda to unsweetened iced tea, that really helps.

Soda stimulates your appetite. Tea suppresses it.
>>
>>25103654
I live with my parents. I have no control what kind of food is in the house.
>>
>>25103664
Well, fat people are addicted to food like some people are addicted to the internet. Not physically, but mentally.
>>
>>25103705
I'd say it is partially physical, sugar is indeed addictive. If all OP did was stuff his face on vegetables, fruit and lean meat he wouldn't be in this situation, instead he's obviously going towards shit food. He probably doesn't even drink enough water either, and a thirst response can come in the form of a hunger pang, especially in the morning.

If he just dropped the sugar, drank only water, that would be half the bottle already won, but he's being too much of a pussy to get over the pangs for a few days.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.