[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the secret to keeping a conversation with a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
What's the secret to keeping a conversation with a girl going for more than 30 seconds?
>>
>>25103440

stop talking about yourself and ask questions about her.
>>
>>25103504
>let her talk about herself
>say things to show empathy/understanding
>make occassional joke
>find ways to relate
>when talking about yourself, talk about things that bring your status up, such your job, responsibilities, family, friends, etc.
>>
File: justSMILE.gif (1014 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
justSMILE.gif
1014 KB, 500x375
>>25103571
This, except I don't do the last part and there's this girl that I talk to on the phone for hours. I'm in the friendzone, but I can talk to her forever.
>>
>keeping them talking
Ask them questions about the story they are telling whenever you see a good opportunity to. If you're lucky you can sidetrack them into a whole other conversation. And once that one is over and you don't know what to say, remind them they were in the middle of another story that got sidetracked.

>you talking
Whatever stories get triggered in your head from whatever buzzwords they are throwing, just tell those. It usually doesn't matter how pointless the stories are.

If you realize it's a story not worth telling, exaggerate the story but make it obvious that you are doing it for comediac reasons and make yourself seem "cute and funny".
>>
>>25103440
You could try and be somebody worth talking to. Aka not a beta loser.
>>
it doesn't matter if you're funny and interesting and talented. girls only want to talk to you if you're attractive.

otherwise it will be extremely obvious within like 10 seconds of the "conversation" that they don't want to talk to you and and that they're just waiting for you to shut up so they can go back to thinking about shoes and their date with chad later that night.
>>
Picture them pooping and your nervousness will disappear. You might burst out in laughter though so beware
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.