[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /scared of the darkness/ here? Whenever it gets dark I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (172 KB, 2500x1295) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172 KB, 2500x1295
Who /scared of the darkness/ here?

Whenever it gets dark I don't even dare leaving my bed or looking in the mirror. :c
>>
Come on, I can't be the only one!

I just wish I had a bf to protect me from ghosts and demons. ;____;
>>
>>25103426
I live the night owl lifestyle due to a long time of NEETdom and a night-shift job.

When the sun sets I instantly get way more comfortable.
>>
>>25103493
Me too, I basically sleep during the day and am awake at night. But when I'm not at the computer, I'm instantly scared.
Bed and computer are like a safe haven for me. ;__;
>>
I refuse to believe that I'm the only one scared of the night!
>>
how can u see a mirror if its dark
>>
>>25103426
ANTI FEMALE DEFENSE MECHANISM ACTIVATED!

THIS THREAD IS ON LOCKDOWN, NOBODY REPLIES AFTER ME!
>>
>>25103712
When the lights are on.

>>25103725
I just did!
>>
bump because I want this thread to live
>>
>>25103542
>Bed and computer are like a safe haven for me.

Same here, except I don't really get scared. There a slight bit of anxiousness but I can spend a day or two off the computer as long as I know I'm coming back after those days.
>>
>>25103819
Anons, don't reply.

Help me make arcanine great again.
>>
>>25103884
no, I've been here longer than you've been on the Internet
>>
>have horrible nightmares and experience sleep paralysis regularly for few years
>they stopped 10 years ago but have to sleep all the lights on

I'm not even consciously scared of the dark but I keep waking up and wont feel rested at all if I try to sleep in the dark.
>>
I've been having pretty bad nightmares and hallucinations when in a dark room. Also I'm completely terrified of insects which tend to crawl out when the lights are off.

As a result, I haven't been in a dark room in years.
>>
Has anything spooky ever happened when you at night?
No.

So why would it now?
>>
>>25104364

Because every time it does not happen its more likely to happen in the future.
>>
>>25104397
Can't argue with that, I guess
>>
I used to be until I googled and read about "shadow people" and "slenderman".

Knowing that these entities are out there, protecting me always, makes me sleep well at night.
>>
>>25103426
Watch the 2007 film I am Legend. :^)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.