[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have two sisters >be middle child >both of my sisters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 325135`.jpg (11 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
325135`.jpg
11 KB, 267x189
>Have two sisters
>be middle child
>both of my sisters are incredibly beautiful
>One has her own business
>One is a published author and also starting her own business
>Both were/are incredibly popular with guys
>Older will be getting married soon to long time boyfriend
>younger spends her days meeting up with hot guys from tinder
>both are very happy
>have lots of friends that love them
>lots of spare money

>tfw no bf, work in a freezing works, no education, no friends, incredibly depressed, contemplate suicide everyday, ugly and fat.

mum says she's proud of me.

even after all this I'm not jealous or angry at my sisters, I'm really proud of them.

anyone else /blacksheep/ here?
>>
>people who have great siblings
>people who don't utilize that to improve their social circle or get a bf/gf

You're all fools. That's your chance out.
I'm highly hypocritical since I'm in the same position but not doing it myself
>>
Why not try to be a writer and let your sister help you when she has time?
>>
>be shut in neet for 5 years, mmo addict
>turn my life around slowly
>sister invites me to party with her friends who are all hair stylists
>decline
>"but you said you wanted to make friends"
>not with your shitty vapid whore friends I don't

Should I have done it?
>>
>>25103645

Yes. In about 5 years when all hope is lost you'll look back with painful regret.
>>
>>25103468
they live overseas, I dont get along with my older sister because she's just like my farther

That, and they care way too much about their social appearances to ever try and include me in their social circle. I'm not slim, attractive and i say weird things because my social skills arent the best when I get nervous, which is in any large group of people I dont know.

>>25103520
She wasnt one of those types of writers and I have no motivation to actually write. I have enough problems updating my shit fanfics.

>>25103645
should have at least tried it mang
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.