[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get prescribed accutane to deal with my horrible acne >"there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: accutane.png (129 KB, 222x264) Image search: [Google]
accutane.png
129 KB, 222x264
>get prescribed accutane to deal with my horrible acne
>"there will be some mild drying and some other effects may occur but overall it's going to be very painless and you'll be happy with the results"
>30mg twice a day, every day for 6 months

>get to month 4
>extremely dry and cracked skin
>lips are red and puffed at all times, going through chapstick like it's water
>dehydrated at all times
>extremely irritable due to inability to sleep
>muscle pains
>psoriasis outbreaks on arms and face
>and the most fun of all, amplifies feelings of worthlessness and depression

>tell the doctor about this shit, especially how depressed I'm feeling
>pulled off it
>saw zero change in my acne over that time so basically I wasted my fucking time and money

This was 3 years ago. My brain is still fucked up and I'm on SSRIs now. But hey, all in the name of being attractive, eh?
>>
>>25103347
>this drug
>any different than selling your soul to the devil

I cried more in my two months on this shit than the rest of my life combined. This is the ultimate in brain rape. My face looks clear now tho.
>>
>>25103347
You're an idiot man, you should of finished the course.

MFW
>80 mg accutane 6 months
>extremely dry and cracked skin but used aquaphor for the lips and cetaphil lotion everyday
>bones and joints so dry i had to halt lifting
>gf cheated and broke up with me after 2 years
>engineering school

now
>clear ass fucking skin
>worth

your brain was fucked before accutane
>>
File: bye.jpg (6 KB, 94x120) Image search: [Google]
bye.jpg
6 KB, 94x120
>>25103347

>finally get peer pressured into smoking weed
>it's 40%THC and i wasn't told this
>develop a panic disorder and have full blown physical panic attacks nearly every day
>now i'm stuck on xanax
>>
You can get rid of acne by cutting stress and addictions from your life. Retin-A is also available online without a prescription
>>
>>25103602
>your brain was fucked before accutane

"you're already on fire, might as well just stay in the fire"
>>
>>25103347

>accutane

lol enjoy constant blood filled diarrhea in a few years from your drug induced inflammatory bowel disease

http://www.healthline.com/health/crohns-disease/accutane
>>
I was on this when I was 17. I'm 22 now and I'm going on it again. It didn't work the first time but I'm desperate because no matter what I do my acne doesn't improve and lately it's been getting worse.

I hate it so much I don't care about the side effects I'm just so desperate for clear skin at least once in my fucking life
>>
>>25103347

>"just get a work, any work"
>gets hard work
>knees and spine will never be the same again
>just one life,one body
>now fucked forever

H-hey, at least they paid me like a starving chenese factory worker so it's okay!
>>
>take Accutane
>was a godsend in curing acne
>have driest skin and lips in the world
>had a conversation with my dermatologist about the whole depression/suicide stigma involving Accutane and we agreed that people who killed themselves were already depressed/suicidal before taking it
It's almost as if drugs don't affect everybody the exact same way!
>>
> just get this pill
> brought to you by BigPharmaCo
> that'll be 1999 thanks

WTF is wrong with americucks. You cure acne by eating right.
>>
This is the shit I want to tell people every time they just say

>just go on accutane brah

yeah, nah cunt

plus it is already too late for me to try and change anything. I am already getting acne scars and I still have red marks all over my face
>>
>>25103842

>doctor agrees he isn't a murderer

What else did you expect him to say?
>>
>>25103347
I did the same but I'm female. My lips are always chapped and my acne is coming back. Been off of it for 5 years. And kind of mental now. But hey I didn't have acne for a while Lol.
>>
>>25103900
those take 2~ years to heal if they're not too severe. Accutane helps prevent new acne from forming and creating even more scarring.
>>
>>25103842
>It's almost as if drugs don't affect everybody the exact same way!
exactly, which makes OP's story just as valid as yours you stupid fuck
>>
>>25104030
I wasn't claiming mine held superiority. I added the bit at the end to support my point. All X does not cause Y, and so on.
>>
File: 1420774400450.png (123 KB, 343x423) Image search: [Google]
1420774400450.png
123 KB, 343x423
I used to get pimples all the time then they suddenly stopped. Is it a puberty thing?
>>
>>25104188
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_GruNNmbKM
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.