[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IM TIRED OF WAITING WAITING FOR HER TO RESPOND WAITING FOR MY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1450440803584.png (314 KB, 523x536) Image search: [Google]
1450440803584.png
314 KB, 523x536
IM TIRED OF WAITING
WAITING FOR HER TO RESPOND
WAITING FOR MY FRIENDS TO COME HOME
WAITING FOR NEW VIDEO GAMES

I HATE OF WAITING
I WANT THINGS NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW NOW NOW NOW NOOOW!
>>
shut up you whiny little faggot
>>
File: 1405950940999.gif (2 MB, 300x164) Image search: [Google]
1405950940999.gif
2 MB, 300x164
>mfw having a convo and she just stops texting back

That was last night. The worst part is that I don't even know how to bring it up without sounding like a bitch.
>>
>>25103359
What time last night?
Could be she just fell asleep.
>>
>>25103422
Like 10:45.

We were texting each other like at 1-2 min intervals. If I was about to fall asleep, I would say "Hey, I'm about to fall asleep, ttyl". What's so hard about that?

I feel like a bitch now if I were to ask her what happened last night. I hate that I pick up on things like this.
>>
>>25103526
Nah, don't text her that.
Just wait, maybe a day or so, a text he something unrelated. What was the last message sent?
>>
>>25103585
I was asking her what she meant about something she said.

I'll text her tomorrow about something else. Thanks. I don't know how to stop being so sensitive. Maybe I'll harden up in time?
>>
I actually made a mistake recently.
I have like no friends, but i have an online relationship. And i still stalk all girls i ever had contact with.
So my ex online gf recently texted me saying hi, and my super possessive current online gf told me to ignore her, so i did for like 2 weeks, and then when she texted me again i just said "what is it" in a rude way. Then she got pissy and unfriended me.
So out of curiosity i logged into her account (she never changed her password after we broke up) , and saw a message. theres a possibilty the guy she sent it to is using 4chan so i wont post it, but the point is: the message strongly indicated she wanted to come see me in person, but i made her angry instead

what do
>>
>>25103843
apologize
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.