[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do women even like sex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 4
File: 1439956349507.png (98 KB, 1130x900) Image search: [Google]
1439956349507.png
98 KB, 1130x900
Do women even like sex?
>>
Yes. Just not with you.
>>
Yes, you're thinking like they did in the 50's.
>>
>>25103196
They do, only with Chad tho
>>
Yes, but only if you're at least a 15/10 or have a lot of money.
>>
>>25103196
le meme response xD And their capable of loyalty too, rite?
>>
>>25103228
Well it's either a 1-night stand with chad or within the confines of a comitted relationship with a regular normfuck

That's the alpha/beta dichotomy btw. We aren't even at the beta level.

The football player could fuck her within 2 minutes, her husband after 3 dates, you...at knife point.
>>
>>25103264
to an assertive, confident, dick-ish guy, sure.

it sucks, but sex isn't fair on either side, though nowadays girls generally do have a bit of an advantage.

it sucks when you're losing out. trust me i feel your feels, 24 y/o kv here.

>Do women even like sex?
just think back to high school and think of that bully asshole that used ridicule you every day and shit on all the nerds, all the fat chicks, cripples, minorities etc. think how easily he would make the hot chicks laugh, tease them, have them giggle like children. of course any chick would fuck that guy. it's in their nature.

assertive. confident. independent. a bit of an asshole, a little misogynist - basically the exact opposite of what feminists would say they "want".
>>
>>25103186
>Do women even like sex?

Truthfully, even the best sex pales in comparison to shopping for a new pair of shoes.

>btw i am a grill
>>
>>25103186
>Do women even like sex?

25yo femanon here. I really don't think about sex anymore. I was into it for a while, like the summer I was 17 and did some freeky stuff, but now -- meh.

Seriously overrated, especially the casual stuff. Imagine it like this, I guess: you get hardons and stuff, but sex feels like stretching or exercise. Sort of feels better if you do it, but you get all sweaty and gross, and it gets really complicated if you do it with someone else.

I'll probably feel different when I get to my mid-30s, but for now, eh. If the guy is a total Tatum, I might go for it, but anyone else is just annoying.
>>
>>25103505
>If the guy is a total Tatum, I might go for it, but anyone else is just annoying.
W H O R E
H
O
R
E
>>
>>25103406
And a whore at that.

Get out.
>>
It's alright yeah.
>>
the women i've had sex with are unimaginative. i have no idea what they liked about it i havent enjoyed it much.
>>
>>25103505
>If the guy is a total Tatum, I might go for it, but anyone else is just annoying.
Sums up this thread nicely.

That chick sounds like a total bore. I like sex. It's a shame most men are really bad at it and orgasm within 5 minutes. What's the point in going home with a guy for 4 minutes of sex? Not to mention risk of STDs, just the inconvenience itself. I rather masturbate.
>>
>>25103560
i'm a schizo robot cunt but i have some friends who are pretty normal and almost all of them have complained about all the chicks they slept with being completely passive and dead-fish-y.

>I like sex. It's a shame most men are really bad at it and orgasm within 5 minutes.
the problem is that chicks are attracted to a sense of surprise and danger yet we're all educated to be pussywhipped and nice and mind consent and all that bullfuck.

we have literally been raised to be shit at sex.

and it doesn't help that most chicks will neither be proactive themselves nor communicate about sex at fucking all.
>>
>>25103638
How do you communicate "please last for longer than 4 minutes" without sounding like a humongous bitch? Most men simply can't last long enough to justify having sex with them. You just end up feeling used.
>>
>>25103638
>>25103704
just deathgrip when you fap, then you won't cum quick during sex
>>
>>25103721
Good thinking, filter out the fast guys by asking how strong their grip is.
>>
File: 1449243848644.gif (317 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
1449243848644.gif
317 KB, 407x405
>>25103505
You sound like you're straight from Reddit.
No wonder this board fucking sucks.
>>
>>25103638
that's mostly what they are, and i get that they have passive fantasies, but they don't understand how to live them out.

my most recent ex would ask me to choke her, but at the point that she's asking for it the whole fetish is undermined.

the best sex we ever had were times like when i would walk into the room and start fucking her face.

her biggest complaint that she had to try instigating sex. what did she want? the only times we both enjoyed sex were when i forced it on her.

and i've NEVER been with a woman who was even slightly interested in figuring me out sexually. they don't question anything or consider what makes good sex for the man, and focus solely on what the man is doing wrong, you'll see that mindset in the women itt, as per >>25103704
>>
>>25103776
and i've NEVER gotten a reply that has even been slightly interested in figuring me out sexually.
What's there to figure out when the guy can orgasm in under 5 minutes?
>>
>>25103505
>If the guy is a total Tatum, I might go for it, but anyone else is just annoying

omfg iktfr???? i thought it was just me.

i dont even see liek 99.9999% of guys. the other .0001% are liek either so totally hideous you cant stop looking like they're some exhibit in a medical museum or they are so hawt you melt.

but the hawt ones are super rare and once you're over like 20, they don't see you. at. all.

their like "ok, you may pleasure me if i have nothing better to do for the next 10 minutes but that's it and dont expect anything more". they dont even pretend to be nice. so humiliating.

i hate this. i don't like sex.

99.9999% sex for women is a series of disappointments, boredom, and guilt:

1) it's not the search for the perfect orgasm, it's the search for an orgasm. guys never know what they're doing (and are incapable of learning, so don't bother trying to teach them), and are seriously lacking.
2) what is it with guys and clinginess and being so needy? i am not your mommy, you freaks.
3) no matter what guy you end up with, your friends and your mom will either hate him. most guys are losers today and if you get a loser, you're a loser. or if you get a super hawt guy, then your friends and ew, your mom, will actually like him toooo much and that is really gross and the second your not there your best friend is in bed with him (hawt guys are total manwhores with no sense of loyalty)

wow i guess i had to rant
>>
don't respond to the bait
>>
>>25103847
>can
wow you figured out that men can cum fast. quit thinking with your pussy stupid.
>>
>>25103704
>How do you communicate "please last for longer than 4 minutes" without sounding like a humongous bitch?
yeah what he said:
>>25103776
>that's mostly what they are, and i get that they have passive fantasies, but they don't understand how to live them out.
>my most recent ex would ask me to choke her, but at the point that she's asking for it the whole fetish is undermined.
>the best sex we ever had were times like when i would walk into the room and start fucking her face.

it just pisses me off that we, as men, are brought up under this retarded post-feminist dogma that women are anything but subhumans that have to, and want to be, need to be, even, dominated, put into their place, subordinated.

honest question to chicks ITT - what do you feel when you look in the mirror?

is there disgust at all? shame?
>>
>>25103912
>what do you feel when you look in the mirror?
Creeped out, I'm not sure who I'm looking at. Why does my mirror image look so foreign?

>yeah what he said: (greentext)
What did that have to do with what I said? Guys who come too early simply come too early, only they can change that. I can't debate a guy into coming to the realization that he should come a little later, he might try picturing his grandma or whatever old trick he learned from an 80s teen romance movie, either way it's terrible sex.
>>
>>25104010

Ever consider you might have unrealistic demands?
> no, couldn't possibly

Maybe you're too desensitized from using too big a dildo, or using a vibrator too much.
>>
>>25104010
>What did that have to do with what I said?

>How do you communicate "please last for longer than 4 minutes" without sounding like a humongous bitch?
>my most recent ex would ask me to choke her, but at the point that she's asking for it the whole fetish is undermined.

the reason guys come early is in 99% of cases a lack of experience. obviously a guy who has sexual abundance will be bored of your 6.5/10 face and 5.5/10 pair of tits.

if it helps at all if you're as passive as the majority of girls the guys who come early when they bone you won't be enjoying it much either.
>>
>>25104010
>Why does my mirror image look so foreign?

Because unlike normal people, females don't have real emotions behind their eyes and you have just enough self awareness to notice something is slightly off when you look at yourself in a mirror
>>
>men cum too fast
i love this meme. men stronk. good sex is an obligation by both parties. if a man cums in 5 minutes it's because that's all the desire you've given him.
>>
>>25104071
If wanting a guy to last for at least 15 minutes is an "unrealistic demand", then I rather be celibate. Truth is, the average guy lasts 6 minutes sober, less when drunk and it takes way longer than that for the average girl to come.
>>25104110
Most of these guys were neither too young, nor inexperienced.. Maybe they're just that turned on by me? I think you're onto something here.
>>
>>25104336
>less when drunk and it takes way longer than that for the average girl to come.
you're straight meme'ing. most guys i know don't cum when drunk and i can usually get a girl off in the first five minutes. sucks to be you wheeeeeeee
>>
>>25104336
> she knows how long the average guy lasts
> still expects 3x more

You're not a 9/10, honey. At least admit your expectations are unrealistic.
>>
>>25104336
>Most of these guys were neither too young, nor inexperienced..
doubt it. maybe they just wanted a quick fuck. idk. i dont know the setting or anything about you or these guys really

except that you're a whore obviously
>>
>>25104390
I think it's unrealistic for the average guy to be pissed about getting less sex than the average woman when the average guy is less capable of sexually satisfying the opposite sex than the average woman. Yes, my expection is unrealistic statistically speaking. So nobody gets to come into Harvard, because we must all be average and have average things for an average amount of time.
>>
>>25104485
>the average guy is less capable of sexually satisfying the opposite sex than the average woman
lol this freaking denial!
>>
>>25103186
Women enjoy sex more than men do.
>>
>>25103351
But feminists don't even get in relationships with people with the ideals you described outside of cuckold relationships.
>>
>>25104336
>men last less long when drunk

you're just making shit up now
you're not fooling anyone here roastie
>>
File: Taylor-swift-30.jpg (55 KB, 500x295) Image search: [Google]
Taylor-swift-30.jpg
55 KB, 500x295
>>25103862
Excellent satire.
>>
>>25104485
>the average guy is less capable of sexually satisfying the opposite sex than the average woman

Stop acting like you are accomplishing some great feat or doing any work at all. You literally just open up your legs and lay there. The man does all the work.
>>
>>25104485
You repeated the word 'average' 7 times total in a 385 character post, short enough to fit into an old Youtube comment, before they removed the limit.
>>
File: 255.gif (25 KB, 282x257) Image search: [Google]
255.gif
25 KB, 282x257
>>25103862
>omfg iktfr???? i thought it was just me

Right away I started laughing, that's fucking funny
>>
>>25103186
with chad, yes
>>
>>25104010
Have you tried cumming before 4 mins? Why is it always the guy's fault?

Just because your pussy is deficient somehow its the fault of the evolutionary superior dick (that's right, fast cummers are evolutionary superior)
>>
>>25103776
>and i've NEVER been with a woman who was even slightly interested in figuring me out sexually. they don't question anything or consider what makes good sex for the man, and focus solely on what the man is doing wrong, you'll see that mindset in the women itt,

i don't. i never have.

and i am stunned and deeply embarrassed to realize this. really.

it never once occurred to me. i was taught it's all about me, and basically, if there's anything else he wants (like oral), i can use it to get what i want (that was from my super awkward "the talk" with mom). i haven't done that tho because no guy ever sticks around long enough for me to find out.

you wanna know something else really unpleasant? it's not even about you. it's about how we'll seem to our friends and female family. women are intensely competitive compared to men. you have no idea how deeply this influences everything. the lie that somehow women on their own are sweet loving and a big happy sisterhood is such pure bullshit i can't even.

this is the thing. real change means we need to understand women do shit to each other. it's not even like "oh, we raise our sons to be like this", there's plenty of hateful, hurtful, soul-destroying crap we do that has nothing whatsoever with men.

i think maybe the reason it takes someone extraordinary to achieve that 'i wanna melt into a pile of sex goo with that guy' feeling is because having an orgasm means turning off all this other shit in your head to enjoy yourself, and few people and situations allow that.

look, we like sex. but getting there means considering all kinds of consequences, and mostly consequences that come from the other women in our lives. the desire for sex is rarely so strong that it drowns out these thoughts.

and that sucks, and it sucks for men (especially the non-chad men) and women alike.

>if this sounds half-baked and poorly-thought-out, it's because i'm just now understanding this myself
>>
>>25103912
>what do you feel when you look in the mirror?

mostly confusion.

what i see is every single flaw anyone has ever said i have. i think most women do this. i have never seen my whole face, only my crooked eyebrows, uneven hairline, the small scar i got when i was 5 and went sledding and hit a rock, my ugly crooked teeth, etc.

so i feel confused. guys tell me i'm beautiful or cute and shit and i'm like, why are you lying to me, you fucks? i know what i look like and if i forget, there's always some girl ready to tell me. and if they don't, my mom will be right there to tell me exactly why i'm ugly. guys obviously see the same thing, so why say that?

>is there disgust at all? shame?

oh, you want depth. disgust? self-loathing? shame and guilt? all of the above. look, whatever i do, whatever choice i make, someone is there to tell me it's wrong. and it's usually another girl keeping me in line (sisterhood is powerful).

my life is defined by other people's standards. i never know what they are, only that i have failed and disappointed them by not meeting them, and they feel they have the right not only to tell me but to punish me, exclude me, and destroy me socially.

an example: my weight. some think i'm too thin, others think i'm too fat, others think my weight implies i'm shaming them for being feedees or whatever, some tell me to eat a fucking hamburger, others tell me i look great for a "woman of size". i work out and some bitch because i'm too muscular and not girly, others think i'm making a politcal statement...on and fucking on.

"why do you care?" because i'm human, and i'm not strong enough to whatever i want and not hear and care about their opinions and have no friends. i do it because sometimes i want to be around other people and not on the outside looking in.

i fail at that, too, though. why the fuck else would i come here?
>>
>>25106239
>women are subhuman unfeeling narcissists

thanks for confirming what everyone here already knows
>>
>>25106239
>the lie that somehow women on their own are sweet loving and a big happy sisterhood is such pure bullshit i can't even.
>there's plenty of hateful, hurtful, soul-destroying crap we do that has nothing whatsoever with men.

This is a guy. You know why I know? Because whenever guys try to write like they're women, they imagine we're just like them, only with vaginas.

At least, I hope I'm right. It's hard to tell from this mess of undisciplined, illogical spew. But, if I'm not right, I would find it highly problematic to believe you think this is true.

First, there is no aspect of female behavior that hasn't been corrupted by the presence of men. Women alone rarely compete, but when they do, it's modeled on male behavioral patterns. Left on our own, women *cooperate*. Study after study shows this. We accomplish our work by collaboration and leadership compromise.

Men do not. They need leadership, hierarchy, competition, and structure, and even then, they really only accomplish something because the women in their lives tell them to. Otherwise, the entire world would be like this site.

You cannot support this claim. Anything you believe is "hateful, hurtful, soul-destroying crap" that women do to each other can be directly traced to the men in their lives.

Second, you sound like someone with a mental illness. I'm not joking, especially if you're also >>25106339.

You talk like sex is something invaded by intrusive thoughts relating to your friends' opinions and your family. I'm here to tell you sane, healthy women do not worry about these things. They just don't.

A healthy, well-adjusted woman does not think about what her friends will think if she has a one-night-stand, nor does she care if family approves. She does not look in the mirror and see some shattered, ugly image. She sees a whole person worthy of love and adoration.

You sound like you have some serious issues. This is a toxic place. Please find some help.
>>
Mentally yes, but physically... well, maybe it's different for other girls, but it's not easy to make me cum so that's not even on the table. It's not their fault, it's just too time consuming to use fingers or mouth and not even I want to lie around for that.

I just stick to fanfiction/doujins these days because that's even better mentally and I can give myself orgasms easily with the help of a showerhead.
>>
>>25106883
>Left on our own, women *cooperate*. Study after study shows this. We accomplish our work by collaboration and leadership compromise.

lmao that you actually believe this. study after study says you're objectively wrong

see the all-female company that bombed or that survivor experiment where the female team fucked around all day and ended up cold and hungry while the male team built a treehouse and hunted

or literally just step outside your house. women are a mess without men
>>
>>25107099
That anon is clearly talking about actual, controlled studies though. And it's true, women just lack that competitive instinct. You've mentioned one company that bombed (never mind that all male companies constantly go out of business, but aren't notable because that's the default) and a fucking reality TV show that casts hires dumb, attractive women for the entertainment factor.
>>
>>25106883

I gotta go along with this.

Your (I mean the >>25106239 girl) not a healthy person. You make it sound like women pressure each other to conform to some social standard, and that if we don't obey, we get punished somehow.

That isn't true, and you know it. But somehow, your acting like it's OK for you to go on a site that's know for misogyny and say things that are hurtful to all women everywhere even as you have the audacity to claim women alone are hateful and hurtful to each other. This isn't helping anyone, and if you haven't figured out how the world works by now you never will. Your stupid rant is nothing more than you pandering to a bunch of men who consider you subhuman (>>25106541) in an attempt to get them to like you because your so insecure in your looks. I don't even know what to call you, your like a sex traitor or something. This place is so horrible already without you catering to the egos of the posters here by playing the dumb female.

I'm not even going to tell you find help. Your beyond help. Just shut up.
>>
>>25107099

That's how you respond?

Well, at least I'm glad to know you're male. How embarrassing you must be in real life to pretend to be another sex entirely.

Women are loving, supportive, and cooperative. I think these concepts are simply too unfamiliar to male researchers to recognize.
>>
>>25107287
>You make it sound like women pressure each other to conform to some social standard, and that if we don't obey, we get punished somehow.

>spends rest of post punishing other poster for not conforming

I think I'm forwarding this exchange to the Honey Badgers Radio people. Might make for some interesting discussion.

>>25106541

Dude, she's saying more. Read past the first line.
>>
>>25107171
post these studies

>>25107419
what the fuck are you talking about? that was my first post ITT, I never pretended to be anybody you lunatic
>>
>>25103186
Only with chad, 80% of men aren't good enough for them
>>
>>25108059
>>spends rest of post punishing other poster for not conforming
That's not what she's doing, disagreeing with someone isn't 'punishing them'. And she's spot on with her points, girls who put themselves and their gender down to suck up to men are extremely insecure and trying to get attention.
>>
>>25103186
Very rarely do they "like" it unless you're both good looking and super-skilled in bed. The latter part is also why women (even uber-feminist women) hate and shame virgins.
>>
>>25108059

How is she "punishing" the other poster? By pointing out how "she" is saying outright lies and sounding psychotic?

Please, spare us your whiteknighting.

>>25108220
>what the fuck are you talking about? that was my first post ITT, I never pretended to be anybody you lunatic

Haha, right. You're obviously >>25106239 / >>25106339. Only a guy would focus on some triviality and ignore what I was really saying.
>>
>>25108386
I'm literally not that anon but continue being hysterical and delusional, just like how you're delusional about women being able to do anything without men

>but the women in the survivor experiment weren't REAL women!

lmao
>>
>>25108441

What survivor experiment.

I'm with >>25108220 someone better post some proof or stfu.
>>
>>25108560
some roastie came into the thread making shit up about "studies" (which have yet to be posted) about how women work better together as a team and can accomplish more than men, which is demonstrably and on-its-face retarded to literally anyone who has ever had to work with women or has even spoken to a woman who is not their mother
>>
>>25108560

I think he means this:

http://www.returnofkings.com/32053/this-accidental-experiment-shows-the-superiority-of-patriarchy

The site some extreme MGTOW stuff, so keep that in mind.

I'm sure >>25106883 will just excuse it as what happens when women on their own have been influenced by men.

>>25108265
>That's not what she's doing, disagreeing with someone isn't 'punishing them'. And she's spot on with her points, girls who put themselves and their gender down to suck up to men are extremely insecure and trying to get attention.

Amen.

I don't read >>25106239/>>25106339 as male like the one woman does above, she sounds too much like my sister in tone somehow, but I agree, she's fucked up in the head.

But she's playing to her audience hoping for sympathy, trying to make it sound like women put pressure on other women when we know that's not true. 239 is probably posting in another thread as a rape apologist or something.
>>
>>25108839

That's hardly scientific. Not even close.
>>
>>25106239
thank you for your reply.

this anon >>25108059 nailed it. i don't know how the other women are standing up for themselves itt.

who cares about statistical evidence? anecdotal evidence is all we'll ever have about this sort of thing and this board proves the state of affairs we live in. dream on girls, you've got the golden ticket.
>>
>>25109341
>no true scotsman

fuck off roastie, your sex is weak
>>
>>25109638

I'm a dude. You're saying men are weak?

I just want to see something with a little more meat than the Dutch version of fucking Survivor.

>>25109524

She got me thinking, too.

I don't like the posters here dismissing her like "you don't buy our story, then you're just pandering to men out of self-hate"
>>
>>25110105
>put women on an island in a survival situation
>they act like women (aka completely useless)
>HURR DURR THOSE WEREN'T REAL WOMEN

ok
>>
>>25110105
>I don't like the posters here dismissing her like "you don't buy our story, then you're just pandering to men out of self-hate"
it's a tough pill to swallow 2bh
>>
>>25110180
Fuck off, he's right. We need like a "stanford prison experiment" kind of scenario. Hidden cameras, no "let's swap three men to be their slaves" two weeks in, and a real sense that if they fuck it up, they die. Maybe have a mix of ages, too, so there's not just bimbos in their early 20s who want to work on their tan in hopes some dude watching the show will make her a star.

I'm disinclined to make any generalizations from a stupid TV show, although it RoK's article was funny as fuck.
>>
>>25110533
>we need science to tell us
you fuck off. everyone knows the truth.
>>
>>25110712
You fuck off. That "muh feelings are all wut matter" SJW crap is what got us into this mess.
>>
>>25111023
that was because it was women's feelings leading the way. women are never right about things. men are always right about everything, and so is my intuition.
>>
>>25111023
Have you literally ever met a woman? How do you not know they're generally fucking incompetent? It has nothing to do with "feelings", it's experience and overwhelming evidence.

I swear every white knight on this site has had zero real contact with women.
>>
>>25111748
>Have you literally ever met a woman?

he's on /r9k/, c'mon...
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.