[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never "just b confident" I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1443430894796.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1443430894796.jpg
63 KB, 1280x720
>you will never "just b confident"

I don't get it, how can normals naturally be so arrogant?
>>
We live in a polite society 2bh

That's all they can say.
>>
Normie's grew up in normal, confidence-producing circumstances. They think everyone did and don't understand your failure.
>>
>>25103106
Because they're also naturally sociopathic and like to act like everything they have was from their hard work and not because they were handed it freely.
>>
It's a self sustaining cycle
They do well, have people tell them they're great, and they get more confident
They then do better because they feel more confident

It takes a major event to break it, like a midlife crisis, but when it does, oh boy
>>
>tfw confident
>tfw really inadequate
>confidence drives me to do stupid shit because I cannot act normal
>tfw being anxious and self conscious gives more success than being confident
>>
Fake it until you make it.

It's the ultimate redpill, but people just refuse to leave their comfort zone.
>>
>>25103106
>tfw went to a party tonight
>made out with the sister of a guy I work with
>he's the biggest faggot so I actually don't care
>>
Confidence isn't something you gain, its a lack of caring about your insecurities. That's the secret senpai.
>>
competence breeds confidence

become really good at something and you will become confident
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.