[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why am I so awkward in everything I do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
Why am I so awkward in everything I do?
>>
>>25103037
Because you're a fucking weeb, you fil- wait shit
>>
>>25103037
Because you think you are awkward.
>>
>>25103045
Even before I became a weeb I was still just as awkward.
>>
File: GenZH_Thrax_Victorious.png (173 KB, 331x327) Image search: [Google]
GenZH_Thrax_Victorious.png
173 KB, 331x327
>>25103037
A result of low meme intake
>>
I hate that word more than anything
>>
Because you're ugly. If you were good looking it would be cute but awkward.
>>
>>25103037
Because there is one thing that you probably distinctly know about yourself that you are so self conscious about but don't want to believe it and whenever you go outside and interact with human beings; subconsciously you think about it and therefore causes you to be a massive retard in front of people of the same species
>>
you lack confidence

you get confidence by succeeding at shit, do more shit and find something to be gud at. just look at all those retards flying high on the wings of their own farts because they can tell you all about their shitty job and their riced shit honda.

find something you're good at, or kill ure self
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.