[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whi /femNEET/ here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: j2pzt3O.png (100 KB, 500x619) Image search: [Google]
j2pzt3O.png
100 KB, 500x619
whi /femNEET/ here
>>
only men can be neet
>>
kill yaself lass
>>
a female NEET is just a normal woman and would never be identified as such.
>>
>>25102988
>>25102992
>>25103005
>neetbetas mad that only wagealphas can fund my lavish femNEET lifestyle
>>
>>25103005
This.

orign
>>
>>25103107
yes i am so jealous i need a woman so bad boohoo

what the fuck is this board for?
>>
i jerked off to this picture, is it a bad thing?
>>
>>25103150
I need to know the awnser to this as well familia
>>
>>25103138
it's for enlightened, superior femNEETs
>>
>>25103421
u are so hot 2 me i hope you dont mind if i pleasure my 4" cock to the thought of you
>>
Yep, at home all day, taking care of the baby.
>>
>>25103631
single mom with a niglet?
>>
ayy im drunk
>>
Why "femNEET"? I'm just a NEET. I don't need to inject my gender into the term, it encompasses both genders.
>>
>>25104134
>women can be neet
lol
>>
>>25104170
I'm not in education, employment or training. It's not some sekret club, family
>>
>>25104134
Because most women are narcissistic cunts who take any opportunity to mention they have a vagina on the internet
>>
>>25104196
I completely agree but I also think it might be a little confirmation bias. If someone doesn't mention their gender then you don't really know.
>>
>>25104185
are you really really ugly or something?
>>
>>25104217
So why do you never see guys doing that shit? Its always women that feel the need to mention it.
I liked the internet better when everyone shut down cunts for attention whoring. It was much more tolerable.
>>
>>25104223
Strange assumption, but no. I just enjoy being NEET and getting autism bux.

>>25104255
You see guys mention their gender quite a bit, just in a different way. It's less of "I'm a GUY!" and more of a "I fucked this BITCH, BRO I'm awesome".
Girl's use "I'm a girl!" because that's what gets attention from guys.
Guys use their achievements/looks because that's what gets attention from girls.
>>
>>25104291
>Strange assumption
so go get married you aren't neet
>>
>>25104312
>you aren't neet
How though
>>
>>25104322
because you can get married
>>
>>25104386
Being NEET has nothing to do with the ability to get married or not. Step it up.
>>
>>25104386
Don't confuse the temporary state of NEET with the eternal one of permaNEET.
>>
File: paypay.jpg (38 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
paypay.jpg
38 KB, 499x499
>male NEETs are cute but female NEETs are always fat and ugly
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.