[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (309 KB, 450x430) Image search: [Google]
image.png
309 KB, 450x430
Hey, anon, you're so sweet *chuckles and blushes with red rosy cheeks*
Tell me about yourself?
>>
>>25102775
I like penises
>>
>>25102775
Well I work part time at UPS, I like the beach and mountains, for fun I usually just grab a drink with coworkers, and I like almost every kind of movie, what about yourself cutie?
>>
I'm a 24 year old college drop out whose never been with a woman. I have no friends or hobbies and spend my time either working, at the gym, or at home jerking off. I also play a lot of video games and like movies.

I also have a lot of emotional baggage from being alone for so long.
>>
Gotta go.
>>
Oh hey, didn't see you there! You want to know about me? No problem!
Well, where do I start? Oh yes, at the core of my very being dwells the hatred for your kind, for all females, without exeption! "Why?", you might ask.
You see, I project my soulcrushing loneliness onto the people I desire. Since I'm a hetero-sexual male, I desire you; women.
Any questions? No? Well, it was nice talking to you, love. Please go end your life now, you worthless roastie.
>>
Aye. Well, I came to this country well nigh on 20 year ago. Been married a few times, but it never lasted. My love for the sea has always been stronger than any matrimonial bonds, I believe.

My last wife, God love her, died in my arms. Cancer. And, when I lost my leg, the Merchant Marines gave me a pension. So, I sold what I had and moved to the lighthouse, over yonder.

Now, I just mostly sit and watch the horizon, sip my corn, maybe have a good smoke, and think about the times that were.

And how about you, my young lass? Have you had your eye on any particular young man as of late?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.