[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone here have trouble following instructions? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: jhflyjglk_3450.jpg (35 KB, 300x282) Image search: [Google]
jhflyjglk_3450.jpg
35 KB, 300x282
Does anyone here have trouble following instructions? I'm just so inept it's almost comical. I even have to ask people to repeat what they wanted from me because i forget so easily.

I just wish people could stop asking help from me so they could spare me the shame.
>>
>>25102724
maybe you have some kind of mental disability
>>
>>25102724
I've read it about, it's a symptom of untreated depression. Unfortunately I don't remember where the fuck I read about it. My memory is shit.
>>
>>25102724
same here

>learn to ask them to repeat until you understand
the whole reason they're giving you instructions is so you do the job right.

>write things down
on scratch paper if you have it. or just ask them for something to write it on. or put it into your phone. again, it's not "awkward." the goal is for you to follow a certain sequence of things. enable yourself to do that.
>>
>>25102724
This is the unfunniest joke I have ever read.
>>
>>25102845
>on scratch paper if you have it. or just ask them for something to write it on. or put it into your phone. again, it's not "awkward." the goal is for you to follow a certain sequence of things. enable yourself to do that.

the people I often have to follow instructions from have VERY short tempers. If I were to ask them that they would either ridicule or assume i'm even more retarded than I really am. They wouldn't have the patience to accommodate me
>>
I have an employee like that. He literally wrote down the serial number for an item on the shelves, had it in his hand, FORGOT WHAT IT WAS, and started looking for the wrong thing.

I'm really trying to be patient with him but he's got a bad attitude and tried to threaten me with a complaint to HR about racism if I wouldn't let him transfer away from my department.

It's so much work to try to fix his bad attitude. /r9k/ if you're going to stop being NEET and get a job, please don't burden your boss with a bad attitude. Just calmly explain that you're having a hard time instead of getting huffy. Don't complain about getting unpleasant tasks. It gets noticed, trust me.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.