[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hearts been hurting for a few weeks randomly throughout the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1440252700327.gif (6 KB, 569x510) Image search: [Google]
1440252700327.gif
6 KB, 569x510
>hearts been hurting for a few weeks randomly throughout the day
>go to doctor about it
>they scan my heart and do some crap idk
>turns out my heart has a good 2-3 seconds every now and then where it just stops then goes back to beating
>they wanna hook me up on some thing for 24hours to monitor my heart
>can't then because i'm was going on a 2 week holiday
>come back
>go see the doctor again
>he tells me to call some place today and get the monitor thingy
>this was two days ago
>was out for the rest of the day and got home at like 6 and assumed it was closed
>"i'll call them tomorrow"
>I didn't
>they're closed on weekends
>going to sisters place to spend christmas on monday
>tfw my heart has been hurting a lot more lately
>right now it's aching
>I think i'm gonna die
>>
>>25102207
Yeah RIP.
>>
At least live stream it then

And be original
>>
>>25102766
if I begin a full blow heart attack or whatever i'll quickly hop on my twitch but right now it's just pain
>>
>>25102784
Set it up to be ready

Where are you from? If you have free healthcare please go to the hospital, if not, take some pills or something
>>
You're probably fine, OP. The fact that you think you're gonna die means it's probably stress. Get yourself on >beta blockers and you're good to go.
>>
>>25102784
what's your twitch stream called
>>
post your ecg. if it hurts bad go to the er. if you get light headed go to the er
>>
>>25102862
I've been light headed a few times and it just went away

>>25102850
I won't say it right but I'll set things up to be ready and post the link here

>>25102828
you might be right
>>
What's your HR and BP?
>>
Drink a bunch of caffeine to kickstart it.
>>
>>25102933
haha. I have some red bulls in the fridge so I might
>>
>>25102207
Go to an emergency room? Those never close
>>
>>25103048
This. Also, try not to look like you have anxiety.

If they smell the anxiety on you, they're just gonna give you Xanax which probably won't help you.
>>
>>25102207
>gona die
>caring about livestreamin it

are u a literal retard OP?
>>
OP go on monday and get your damn heart monitor before going to your sister's.

I've been putting off an appointment to get my lungs looked at for almost 18 months now, and if it does turn out to be cancer it might be too late to do anything. Take care of yourself man.
>>
>>25102207
your heart doesnt have nociceptors you fucking idiot
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.