[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no autistic gf who secretly has an amazing body
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1446588925426.jpg (79 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1446588925426.jpg
79 KB, 540x720
>tfw no autistic gf who secretly has an amazing body
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 744x744) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 744x744
>tfw no autistic emo gf who secretly has an amazing body
>>
>>25101699
She still fucks chad over you.
>>
>tfw awkward low self-confidence girlfriend who secretly has an amazing body
>>
>>25101699
>tfw no gf whatsoever

does anyone else also share these feels?
>>
>>25101699
This is my dream, finding a broken girl that due to her problems managed to stay a virgin even with her perfect puffy breast with oily inverted nipples, even with her large round pale behind and even with her exquisite pink nubile innie vulva.
>>
>>25101699
>tfw no gentle loving gf that cares about you

The only prerequisite I have is that she isn't fat.
>>
>>25101758
It's almost guaranteed that you have a penis, stop torturing the poor robots.
>>
>>25101699
Monimusume is not autistic, you fuck.
Still good body tho
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (179 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
179 KB, 1600x900
Oh man do I know that feel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgvwqvamdts
>>
>>25102197
GA isn't actually autistic
>>
>>25101699
I've had one, it was a surreal experience. She could sit somewhere starring for minutes and when I'd give her a penny for her thoughta she genuinly couldn't tell me where her mind had been juat a moment ago. It might sound charming in the long run though it's embarassing and streinous.
>>
File: chinkus.png (12 KB, 457x72) Image search: [Google]
chinkus.png
12 KB, 457x72
>>25102197
you've got to feel sorry for chinkus, he's been rolling out content since last year and then this bitch shows up on the scene and blows up instantly because of the peanut butter video
being a girl truly is life on easy mode
>>
Where the fuck do I find autistic or shy girls? Like the genuine kind, not the one that poses as such for beta attention but guzzles Chad cum behind closed doors.

I just want a gf who loves me man.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.