[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am leaving now. This board has become nothing but some faggot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
I am leaving now. This board has become nothing but some faggot repeatedly making wagecuck threads, and attention seeking whores pretending they are lonely.
>>
i feel you op
Its been really really bad lately
>>
See you next Monday
>>
File: filter.png (32 KB, 196x42) Image search: [Google]
filter.png
32 KB, 196x42
My filter has been really high lately, iktf OP.
>>
Just ban the people behind the spam/bait threads every time they appear. It's rather easy to differentiate between what is intended as a real thread and what is garbage.
>>
>>25101707
>no one comes to this board anymore
meet me at wizchan baka
>>
>>25101510
Feel you, OP. I would too, but I simply don't know any good places (dont tell wizchan, thats deluded and also fillled with normies).
I visit only like 3 sites every day.
>>
File: 1450215881336.jpg (24 KB, 496x620) Image search: [Google]
1450215881336.jpg
24 KB, 496x620
>>25101510
>complains about attention seekers
>announces his leave
>>
>>25101771
I visit only like 3 sites every day.
Maybe your problem is just that. If you were a more interesting person, maybe girls would want to have sex with you.
>>25101707
>It's rather easy to differentiate between what is intended as a real thread and what is garbage.
>>25101707
>It's rather easy to differentiate between what is intended as a real thread and what is garbage.
>>25101707
If it's so easy then why don't you do it?
>>25101510
Speaking as an oldfag, /r9k/ was good at one point, but that was when it when the board banner read ROBOT9000, not 9001 and nobody had heard of Pepe. It was just Anon wearing a monocle all the way and atheists vs theists threads every single day.
>>
>>25101852
>Maybe your problem is just that. If you were a more interesting person, maybe girls would want to have sex with you.
>implying I still care about that
>implying I visit 3 sites cause of boredoom, not cause just depressed and apathetic as fuck
>>
>>25101934
Boredom can lead to creative inventions anon, you should try to be more bored and less apathetic. I mean, why would anyone want to be that? Who are you trying to impress?
>>
try wizchan
>>
>>25102005
They are deluded as fuck and generally pretty stoopid. Seeing your problems as some super power is literal delusion. Also now its also fulled with normies (even virgins can be normies).
>>
>>25102045
Virgins by definition can not be normies.
>>
r9k could be so much better, that's the part that bothers me the most.

We have had some really good threads, but nowadays people keep spamming the whole neet vs wage / woman hate / britfeel

We need more chill, original threads about useful stuff without delving too deep into sad shit like no gf. We already know that
>>
>>25102082
YEaaaah anon, we already know that! Just bee yourself, amirite?
>>
>>25102078
Virgins can be just betas, not mentally disordered (robots/wizards). Some of them lose virginity in late 20's, while robots/wizards don't even get close to that point.

Every robot is beta.
Not every beta is a robot.
>>
>>25102194
There is no other way, you have to be mentally disordered as a virgin in his late 20s. Yes, extremel religiosity is an acquired mental disorder.
>>
you guys love to complain about everything don't you
>>
>>25102100

It is people like you that hold this board down and keep it from becoming something better. Just like you doin with your life.

Take the cyborg to normie transformation quest line or fuck off back to wizardchan and remain a kissless virgin until you die if that's what you fancy.
>>
>>25102246
You simply don't understand what is mental disorder, virgin can be pretty social, very good at studying/working, and pretty happy, but just too beta to actually fuck a girl. He can be not misery.
>>
I feel you op.. There's still robots here but it's been full by attention WHORES like that fucking bitch of mystery... And other /fit/ people.. Why they come here? To make fun of us? That's just...... Bad. I don't know why they have to come at this place this site was perfect.... It's the onlyplace where iI feel accepted.... There's other people who think that they are living in a fantasy world or working in a superfun spaceship.... But fucking normies just ruined it.
this is the only place that I visit... I don't know other site with robots that normies just stay away...
Any other site?
>>
>>25102100
Fuck yourself
>>
>>25102294
Ooooh, I simply don't understand what is mental disorder? I simply don't? Learn English, faggot.
>but just too beta to actually fuck a girl.
"Too beta" to fulfill basic needs, sounds like mental disorder to me if there ever was one.
>>25102332
Are you the same guy as the one above? You really need to learn how to EXPRESS yourself, m8.
>>25102293
Wooah, woooah! Easy with the projections there, m8. You don't want to tell us too much about yourself, save some of the mystery!
>>
This post made me kek. See you at 5pm wagey.
>>
I really hope the fembots don't get to you that much.

My problem with this board is that you guys post your problems.

People come here to feed on that.

Quit feeding them and they will leave
>>
File: serge_gainsbourg.jpg (88 KB, 500x472) Image search: [Google]
serge_gainsbourg.jpg
88 KB, 500x472
People like us are still here, you know.

NEETs that actually want jobs, who want to escape their NEETdom; low-wage workers and losers who want to find something better than what they currently have. For anyone who's been a true NEET, they know it is as far as can be from a 'good' life. It's not sustainable; it's not healthy, honourable, or good for one's self-esteem.

Don't pay it any mind, OP. It will pass.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.