[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /r9k/, What do you think of ugly girls? Any of you have a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: how u b fam.gif (52 KB, 240x286) Image search: [Google]
how u b fam.gif
52 KB, 240x286
So /r9k/, What do you think of ugly girls?
Any of you have a weird fetish for girls you know are ugly?

not even burn victim ugly either, just natural born ugly
>>
File: Daily Dose.gif (11 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
Daily Dose.gif
11 KB, 165x115
Get your Daily Dose
>>
>>25101502
Almost every woman is ugly, but they have good makeup skills.
>>
Most uglies are either too religious, lebians or want Chad. There's no point.
>>
I don't see what the point is. Every girl who isn't morbidly obese has a small army fighting for her affection.

If it takes a lot of work to get a gf no matter what, she might as well be cute.
>>
>>25101756
Thanks Doc

HOW!? THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE THIS IS A /v/ MEME
>>
>>25102689
This.

a 3/10 girl could still spread her legs and get Chads to fuck her and use her daily. Chad doesn't care, it's one more target he can fuck, dicks have no eyes and the uggo can say she was fucked by a bull.
>>
>>25102627

>women are ugly without makeup

well memed friend, no men wear makeup outside of celebrities and PUAs and the average man is pretty fucking ugly (don't get me started on PUAs)

so perhaps it's less a "women are ugly without makeup" thing and more of a "people in their natural state have flaws and your idea of beauty is influenced by flawless photoshopping and prosthetic cheekbones" thing
>>
>>25102689

desu if you're morbidly obese you're more likely to have an army, dat fetish community is thirsty
>>
>>25101502
I have an ugly gf. I'm ugly too. Physical attraction isn't everything, we still make each other happy.
>>
>>25102753
Lol why so triggered?
There are few women who look good without make up honestly. I learned that the hard way.
It's just funny how girls can just put their ugliness away with enough make up and basically lie with that, while the beauty standard for men is way harder to achieve.
Women have really 0 right to complain.
Not that I would care because I actually get laid, but women really have ZERO rights to complain.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.