[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever felt that you could fullfill a higher purpose?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: kl.jpg (36 KB, 593x474) Image search: [Google]
kl.jpg
36 KB, 593x474
Have you ever felt that you could fullfill a higher purpose? Have you guys ever wished to team up against the selfdestructive normie society?

Why can't we team up, form a society, community, something that will make our case heard outside a single branch of an imageboard? That fact that we are the victims of hypocrisy and victim blaming makes us see far more clearly the truth about our society and the possible solutions for fixing it?

Individually our asperger , anxiety and/or rage stricken minds are vulnerable, abused and isolated, but imagine if we could work together to summarize , improve upon, share and present our views and our collective case.

We could work far better than any normies who only use low manipulation and animalistic might to achieve their goals, and their constant nature-embeded competition impedes them.

We on the other hand would be mutually supportive and operate under the mantra of making the weak strong, not the strong stronger,like today's social darwinistic society. Nobody should be forced to believe that they deserve to be stepped upon or to kill themselves.

We were not created to live in this world(many people with aspergers can relate, including me) , so why don't create a better one?

We could be the enlightened ones who, if united, would find solutions to normie society's abuses against us, rather than just identifying them as we currently are now.

We truly could have the possibility to guide the world to a better future.

Sincerely, a bulgarian aspergers sufferer who wishes that he isn't constantly surrounded by arrogant chads and oblivious normies(I've never seen a real life robot in my country)
>>
How do meet to talk about ideas???
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge
>>
Let's wait for sexbots and artificial wombs. Womyn will lose 99% of their power.
>>
File: Windows-Photo-Viewer-Wallpaper.jpg (769 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Windows-Photo-Viewer-Wallpaper.jpg
769 KB, 1920x1080
>>25101258
because robots are bunch of faggots who've all had sex a few times, and think that somehow theyre different from normies, so they go on here.
In reality, 95% of people will never be happy, and robots just whine about it and think htey are social outcasts. In reality, robots are normies, normies just make the best of their circumstances and stick it out, trying to appreciate the little things, and robots whine on here and think they are special snowflakes.

If you want true outcasts, go on Wizchan. Thats real pain. But they wont make some faggot society with you because they are too busy hiding under the covers for years at a time and killing themselves.

Aspergers aint shit, It makes you a slightly better human being, and its easy to fight. People would never think of me as an aspie, just a guy who does not talk much and when he does talk, explains everything very well. I used it to win debates, to move through the military, and to get control of my life.

>Individually our asperger , anxiety and/or rage stricken minds are vulnerable, abused and isolated, but imagine if we could work together to summarize , improve upon, share and present our views and our collective case.
If this were true, I would here operatic compositions playing out of the special ed room. I dont.

>We could work far better than any normies who only use low manipulation and animalistic might to achieve their goals, and their constant nature-embeded competition impedes them.
"We" are normies. If you mean chad and stacy by that, remember, any fag that browses this site would kill 1000 robots to live as chad for a day

>We on the other hand would be mutually supportive and operate under the mantra of making the weak strong, not the strong stronger,like today's social darwinistic society. Nobody should be forced to believe that they deserve to be stepped upon or to kill themselves.
Only the strong can make the weak strong, and the strong say, FUCK YOU
>>
>Aspergers aint shit, It makes you a slightly better human being, and its easy to fight. People would never think of me as an aspie, just a guy who does not talk much and when he does talk, explains everything very well. I used it to win debates, to move through the military, and to get control of my life.

Utter BS. Due to my disorder I will never understand math, be a quick thinker, understand social cues and most of all, never be able to fully express myself. I've fought itall my life, but to no avail...

As for the rest, of what you said, no nonvirgin normie would like to intreact with this social circle and discuss the issues here, because he just wouldn't have them and feel disgust for the people who do, and thus normie society tries to isolate us. Therefore your claim is horseshit. Our problems(NEET for example) are not attractive to special snowflakes like the fake "politically correct" disorders of tumblr.

>"We" are normies. If you mean chad and stacy by that, remember, any fag that browses this site would kill 1000 robots to live as chad for a day
That is due to the conditionioning of our current shitty society; if such robots were shown that there is another way, such a problem would be resolved.

>Only the strong can make the weak strong, and the strong say, FUCK YOU
I'm talking about cyborgs helping robots. And fuck society's strong BTW.
>>
Nerouis are cause by dysfunction of the individual and their environment. If there is a large population of this in society then, there something that society must recterive. We are commutative species and a large part of are psyic is made up of the collective unconscious, which means for use to evole as a species we need to move forward together with the weak. We are one and we are all. Because, of capitalism we use the weak fears to make a profit instead of changing there perspective into a more healthier one.
Now we have a bunch of fat lazy consumer that take care of themselves by buying the latest taoster. Society is shit. And we are killing nature the process because, we are not think of the consequence of are greed.
>>
I want to follow you op.
>>
>>25101676
If it were not for the strong men who built the world, you would be killed as a youth for your disability
It is only because of the strong that you can live to complain about them
>>
>>25101754
Have you met a construction working? It's a dangerous job and they can't afford an apartment post of the time so, live in sleazy hotels. They do drung and drink a lot to to deal with the pain of the body and mind. That is how we treat the males that built this country.
>>
>>25101828
so then why do you hate them?
>>
>>25101459
Remember that Tesla, Newton, Beethoven etc were autistic? Because back in the day they were valued by their work and not by how women valued them. So the "weak male" thing is relative.
>>
>>25101845
I don't hate construction workers.
>>
>>25101884
You are not weak if you are smart enough to have another male do the heavy labor.
It is society greed that is making such non productive people. You are only valued by being a consumer. They don't care about you intellect only, if you buy shit to keep the machine going.
>>
The second robots become self-motivated, organised and pursue a higher purpose, they become normies.

>tfw you live in an unjust society that unjustly favours people who are able to whine about their life online while they feed off state-funded chicken tendies.
>>
File: original_hijack.png (1 MB, 1044x782) Image search: [Google]
original_hijack.png
1 MB, 1044x782
>ywn be part of a Machiavellian secret society of robots who egoistically sabotage normie society for their own interest and amusement
>>
>>25102067
Don't you see, those people who are winning about there life's are to comfortable to make a change. For males to evole they must use aggression however, society making them complacent. An adult male is so comfortable at home he does not strive for more just consumes. The male know there is something wrong but, is so comfortable being a bitch he just takes it until he dies.
>>
This will never work

What r9k thinks they are like
>Saviors of humanity with superior intellect
What they really are
>Nerds who can't play the social game and become angsty and shut themselves in

You try to get r9k to do anything. I'll be over here watching it fail. The only way out of this hole is the cyborg to normie quest path. Become a normie, become happy and well adjusted.
>>
>>25102155
I have nothing else to live for.....
I would be perfect for a secret society or a cult.
>>
>>25102171
No, I don't see, because you're talking shit.
>>
>>25102228
Sorry for the typos. However, it can be comprehened.
>>
>>25101258
>>25101258
>Why can't we team up ?

>we are the victims
You just answered your own question. But since you don't see it clearly...

>>25101459
>because robots are bunch of faggots
> they wont make some faggot society with you because they are too busy hiding under the covers for years at a time

>>25102067
>>25102217

If you could team up and cooperate with people, you would be doing that, instead of imagining what it would be like.
Those who are actually superior produce superior results. Those with inferior judgement see themselves as superior. They can only talk about how superior they are, without actually showing it.

The reason it hasn't happened is because it's harder than you think. You're not mature enough, experienced enough in the real world, to fully grasp what you're proposing, let alone exercise the strength of action to make it happen.
>>
>>25102428
Why do we linger in the past why don't we do it now.
>>
>>25102428
>blah blah muhh nihilism muhh negativism
The world's not gonna change with people like you
>>
>>25102523
To avoid pain.
>>
>>25102652
I know but, pain is apart of growth. Maybe, finding a balance between pain and pleasure?
>>
>>25102644
The world's not going to be changed by people who don't inhabit reality.

Robots could unify to change the world. But they would need to change themselves first.
Typically, by the time a robot has changed itself into the sort of person capable of changing the world, people like you call them Chad or Stacy.
>>
>>25101258

i think this is a troll. but if we were to form some kind of society off of /r9k/, then it ought to be in the spirit of the op pic.
considering that our problem is that isolation, abuse or dysfunction has rendered us totally cut off and atomised, i think a good name is society of friends.
>>
>>25102684
I'm actually taking some lessons in psychology, and what you said is actually quite intelligent. We've been conditioned by the "Darwinist Society", like OP said, to greatly fear the pain that would be brought upon us if we individually rebelled. We have to realize the long-term gain that we would receive, even though we're, in a way, the people that have the hardest time moving forward for that long-term gain.

Sadly, it seems as though the only acts that truly impacts society are those performed in the societal games that they've created to keep us isolated. We need to become better by helping each other; we need to become better than they are at their own games. Then, I believe, they would see just how far this dream of a better life runs within us.
>>
>>25101732
I agree; in a way, this is how we're oppressed. We're made to think that we're lesser, even though we're so much more.
>>
>>25102684
> finding a balance
This requires the ability to see the world in shades of grey, and to moderate one's behavior.
Splitting (thinking in absolutes, or black and white), and seeking extremes of behavior, are defining characteristics of robots.

Being balanced makes you a dreaded normie.
>>
>>25101258
Yes. I feel very out of place living in the current society and era that I was born into.
>>
>>25102428
I do see it clearly from where I am sitting, you underestimate my ignorance. My library of knowledge is laughably small, my memory is retard tier bad. I am just capable of independent, innovative thought. I don't know the forest well enough to know whether shit will pan out. Take a look at the trees sometime.. you fail to see simple things as your thought is overly complex for certain things, like politics, psychology, ideologies that will benefit the masses rather than just yourself. They are not an exact science.

I keep fighting the good fight, I will not go FULL SJW for fear of being ridiculed, misunderstood, marginalized. My own social disability is the main contributing factor to my life getting this low. The other factor is bigotry and intolerance, if people are liberated enough to switch genders on a whim I should be able to play Halo without summoning a lion's courage. This has gone too far and I stand up for myself (alone, for a long time I might add) though I'm vocal like third wave feminists. I should make them hear me ree but all I wanted was a wench, a modest house and some peace of mind. I don't war, I want diplomacy and mutual comprimise. I will continue to leech until I get it, I don't care about your opinion when I am forced to be a husk, or a parody clown of myself. I will not back down but I won't speak up either. Not yet, at least.
>>
>Saviors of humanity with superior intellect
Almost noone considers themselves here as such. In fact many are too hard on themselves and can't find any positive traits in them.

Why are there currently so many normie assholes currently here who have this need to misrepresent us and insult us? Must I've hit a nerve?
>>
>>25101258
We are outnumbered by the normie scum with 1:100000.

Are you Bulgarian, OP?
>>
Fair enough. But something has to start from somehwere, no matter how insignificant.

> Once again, nobody here sees themselves that way. We have desires to be not narcissism.

> The reason it hasn't happened is because it's harder than you think. You're not mature enough, experienced enough in the real world, to fully grasp what you're proposing, let alone exercise the strength of action to make it happen.

I never said it would be easy. But we have the same interestrs in the long run and we form a signficant, but silent minority. Together our shortcomings will not stand out and society will have to consider our POV as equally legitimate. Our massion should be to gradually change society to not be driven by natural evolutionary behavior(such as survival of the fittest and winner takes all) but by modern ethics.
>>
>>25103079
Animalistic desire to assert dominance over those they deem inferior, and the brute force does work. Unfortunate that this archaic tactic enables individuals who can't handle the responsibility that power warrants to obtain power. Men like this should never be granted power, they simply can't be trusted. The needs of the one. They can't see the trees, only the forest.
>>
>>25101258
>implying normies wouldn't ruin it
>>
Of course this method is utterly disgusting, but it's still used by ruling class of society, albeit with more sophisticated techniques(wage slavery, propaganda, trend setting, promotion of social darwinist thinking such as libertarianism and conservatism)
>>
they simply wouldn't care. After all according to them we are simply invisible. However even through invisibility with enough organisation we could theoretically gradually manipulate normie culture so that in the future our robot descendents wouldn't have to endure through such cruelty, exploitation or rejection as we have.
>>
>>25103369
I think it's a lesser of two evils type of deal, I can't conceive of a better method of structuring society, I just want to pull the veil off the social elite and expose their greed but that isn't in my best interest right now. I need to get myself out of the gutter before I am going to be able to at least try to hit them where it hurts. Kind of difficult with this pesky self loathing and lack of recognition, I suppose I have to show for my efforts. It's fine, in time. I swear to god if people keep kicking me while I'm down.. someone is going to have to learn a hard lesson like I do, I am getting tired. I am trying to be patient.. it is a virtue after all. I don't want to be the villain. I want you to see things my way for 5 seconds, you might be surprised what you see. I keep using this board as a reflection and self expression tool.. like r9k is my therapist lmfao. Whatever helps me inch forward.
Note to self; don't believe everything that you read. Alazay and weed.
>>
>>25103428
Is there a place we can meet up on the internet were we can discuss this topic?
>>
Well there might be but the problem is that they're not very anon(while here it is too anonimous). I can think of fb, or skype but no forums.
>>
File: moonbase.jpg (547 KB, 2000x1327) Image search: [Google]
moonbase.jpg
547 KB, 2000x1327
> ywn build a moonbase completely with robots
> accomodation includes weekly hooker session
> self-sustaining community
> if NASA whines nobody can claim the moon, we shoot them down
> lightballs filled with piss will shortcircuit anything

They could threaten to cut our internet access tho. That'd be fucking rough.

> did you know the moon gets 400 Mbps internet?
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.