[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to stop feeling anxious?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1443824294251.png (150 KB, 616x725) Image search: [Google]
1443824294251.png
150 KB, 616x725
In some situations that involve interaction with normies, I become anxious to the point my face becomes completely red and I start sweating a lot. The worst part is that I always try to control this shit but it's impossible, in fact the most I try to control it the worst are the effects...
Do you have any strategy or tips to avoid this fucking shit? Seriously, I can't take it anymore... job interviews are killing me...
>>
>>25101185
bump

fuck the robot and hiroshima
>>
I either don't go out or I get drunk/stoned and let that do the talking for me.
>>
NEVER talk to normies
you will regret it every time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_GruNNmbKM
>>
>>25101185
You can't

Only alcohol or benzos help

I know...
Life is suffering.
>>
Basically drugs. Alcohol or benzodiazepines to make everything a bit smoother, stimulants if you want to feel and seem more socially competent, and opiates if you just wanna be calm and shit, you'll still fuck up some, but you won't give a damn.
>>
>>25101185
Yea the more you do it the less you get nervous. Try practicing on omegle, or Skype or something .
What I did was I took drugs and slowly stopped needing drugs to interact with people without having a panic attack.
>>
File: 1394794213342.jpg (168 KB, 1229x922) Image search: [Google]
1394794213342.jpg
168 KB, 1229x922
>>25101697
OP here, I tried what you've said already but sadly no progress at all. I think I will have to become a druggie...
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.