[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's time for the age old question, robots! Who loves more/harder,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 600x399
It's time for the age old question, robots!
Who loves more/harder, men or women?
>>
which gender is more prone to kill themselves when dumped from a serious long-term relationship?

same answer senpaitachi
>>
>On r9k
>Asking which gender is better at doing something
>>
>>25101161
Seriously. You might as well go to a baseball stadium and ask who the best team is.
>>
>>25101149
Which gender is more dramatic? Men.
>>
>>25101103
Which sex has throughout the ages created an infinite amount of art describing in various ways their bottomless love for and the almost supernatural beauty of the other sex?
>>
Women: actually love men, want a respectful mutually beneficial relationship

Men: sociopaths who think women should cater to their needs

Women: oh okay I'll date girls then

Men: cucked again
>>
>>25101247
more dramatic about the big stuff

women freak about the small stuff
>>
File: fucker.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
fucker.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
>>25101377

>which gender has made it so that for literal centuries their art is the only art that receives praise or recognition, even when it's stolen from the other gender
>>
>>25101469
>beneficial relationship
>Men: sociopaths who think women should cater to their needs
a woman who isnt catering to my needs isnt beneficial to me though?
>>
>>25101518
womyn literally can't into art. It's something too sophisticated for them
>>
Seeing as men fall in love faster and fall out of love slower, the answer is men.
>>
>>25101498

>more dramatic about the big stuff

MY PENIS IS TOO SMALL AND THAT'S WOMENS FAULT FOR ALL BEING WHORES WHO LIKE BIG-DICKED CHADS

I'M TOO SHORT WAH WOMEN DON'T WANT UGLY MANLETS LIKE ME

I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY OR SOCIAL STATUS ABLOOBLOO I WILL NEVER BE LOVED BY THE EVIL SUCCUBUS WOMAN

Actually you seem quite obsessed over the small stuff x')
>>
>>25101562
roastie tears are delicious ;)
>>
>>25101549

>claims to praise and adore women
>is a misogynist shitbag
>>
>>25101575

>roastie tears

sorry,did you mean tears of laughter?

muh tfw no gf sadfrog dot jaypeg micropenis manlet meme :(
>>
>>25101576
I'm not him ( >>25101377 )
>>
>>25101593

oh so you're a misogynist shitbag who doesn't claim to love women thus proving my point
>>
>>25101469
swap them around and you got it roastie
>>
>34% of female murder victims are murdered by their partner, compared to 2.5% of male victims being murdered by their partner

>In instances where women killed men, the leading reason for murder was to escape abuse

>men were most likely to kill women out of anger or jealousy

>85% of women vs 15% of men experience intimate partner violence
>>
>>25101695

>I love women so much! Clearly men care more!

>refers to women in a degrading manner using medically inaccurate memes to shame them because of the shape of their vaginas

Ah, yes, you're proving your point so well
>>
>>25101776
>>men were most likely to kill women out of anger or jealousy
if my gf didn't talk to people who aren't me i wouldn't have to get angry or jealous now would i?
>>
>>25101806

>I am controlling and abusive

thanks for letting us know
>>
>>25101832
>I am controlling and abusive
kind of a family tradition 2bh
>>
File: 1450204159647.png (218 KB, 589x512) Image search: [Google]
1450204159647.png
218 KB, 589x512
>>25101518
WE WUZ PAINTINGS N SHIT SISTA, DA MY SOGGY KNEEST KEEPING US SISTA DOWN, KILL MALEY
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.