[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw the cops are out to get me because I'm on the verge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1423275662132.jpg (12 KB, 211x231) Image search: [Google]
1423275662132.jpg
12 KB, 211x231
>tfw the cops are out to get me because I'm on the verge of discovering the scared truth of the I Ching

They've been passing by like five times an hour now. I shut my blinds but there's still a camera outside. I just rolled this sequence:
>The Superior Person preserves his freedom under oppressive conditions by watching what comes out of his mouth, as well as what goes in.
>>
I keep getting the same sequences, what is going on?
>>
>>25101040
How would the cops know you've been doing this?
>>
>>25101040
Where are you OP? Maybe we could meet up and sort this mess out.
>>
>>25101273
They can see me through the camera.

>>25101287
I live in North Philadelphia.
>>
>>25101040
Are you schizophrenic OP?
>>
Get it together you role-playing nerds
>>
>>25101301
The doctor says so, but this makes too much sense to put it down as that. I think I'm just more sensitive to things than other people are. I keep rolling the same sequences and it can't be a coincidence.
>>
>>25101040
Can someone explain this to an autist?
>>
>>25101040
Just tool up and relax mate, keep doing your work and if they come for you you will be prepared.

Don't let it distract you.
>>
>>25101040
Oh hi PKD
>>
>>25101040
> the scared truth

Freudian slip there pal. Take some Xanax or something.
>>
>>25101345
OP needs a good Dickin'
>>
I am proud of you OP. The hardest part is yet to pass. They will find you. They will try to take your knowledge from you. You have to stop them. You have to strike first.
>>
>>25101353
Who doesn't need one?
>>
what the fuck is going on?

jjfswwwwwfg
>>
Don't fear death OP, you will come back as something quiet, maybe a cactus, for a thousand years
>>
I think I figured it all out guys. There sirens are getting louder and more frequent so I gotta write it all down quickly before they take me away.
>>
>I Ching
Is that a chinese takeaway or something, what is that?
>>
>>25101287
Cop detected
>>
>>25101040
I'm coming
>>
>>25101040
>The I Ching uses a type of divination called cleromancy, which produces apparently random numbers. Four numbers, 6 through 9, are turned into a hexagram, which can then be looked up in the I Ching book, arranged in an order known as the King Wen sequence. The interpretation of the readings found in the I Ching is a matter of centuries of debate, and many commentators have used the book symbolically, often to provide guidance for moral decision making as informed by Taoism and Confucianism.

Cool stuff, I didn't know about it till now.
>>
>>25101040
They are watching /r9k/ too, the NSA.

I ching is widely available so they're really just making sure you don't go full ninja. It wouldn't be cost effective to shut you down, yet. That is how it works, there is a kind of economy to it, they can't raise too much suspicion by stomping down on every random internet conspiracy theorist.

be careful tho fampai
>>
>>25102214

Yah, so ya get it now. Well, divine this, roboboy...you're next on our list now.

Signed,

The I-Ching Cops
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.