[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw zero appetite without weed non-addictive my fuckin ass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: tenpenny.jpg (239 KB, 800x572) Image search: [Google]
tenpenny.jpg
239 KB, 800x572
>tfw zero appetite without weed

non-addictive my fuckin ass
>>
>>25100985
How is that addictive? You have an a problem that weed is treating. Go see a doctor.
>>
>>25101006
no, before i started smoking weed i had a normal appetite. i smoke daily. now when i dont smoke im just not hungry at all
>>
Have you been taking anything else?
>>
>>25101006
retard detected
bloxxxxx
>>
>>25100985
Your appetite will come back to normal. If you can make it a few weeks without eating much you'll be fine. I lost like 10-15 pounds after I stopped smoking.
>>
>>25101014
What kind of weed do you smoke and how do you smoke it? Did you start cigs with weed? How often do you smoke?

Genuinely doubt it's weed. They claim weed can develop un-developed problems that are already present in the brain. Of course, minimal research has been done on the topic.
>>
>>25101014
How can you even afford that?
>>
>>25100985
Happened to me too. I've lost like 8 pounds already and I barely even feel an entire bowl pack.
>>
>>25101052
>what kind of weed
whatever comes around, usually indica
>cigs
dont smoke em, just weed
>how often
pretty much like one would drink coffee. breakfast lunch dinner, whenever
>>
>>25101066
Smoking once daily can be as cheap as $20 a week. If I never had off days i'd never run out of weed.
>>
File: 1392427375210.jpg (49 KB, 300x345) Image search: [Google]
1392427375210.jpg
49 KB, 300x345
>>25101066
my dad buys the weed and i pay him some them bum some

usually go through a g a day

also im 18 doing this since about 16 if that has any bearing on it
>>
>little appetite without weed
>no appetite with stronger drugs
>drugs are first thing on my mind in the morning, just ripped a line of amphetamine just to wake up
>have a stash big enough to tranquilize a horse, but benzodiazepines are boring
>out of H and just about out of speed, probably going to be tired and bitter until I can reup

Stop talking about addiction you little bitch.
>>
>>25101129
shoo shoo junkie goblin

not everyone is dumb enough to try that shit
>>
>>25101157
>bitch about addiction
>addict shows up
>shoo junkie
You're proving my point for me
>>
Lack of an appetite is not a sign of addiction.
>>
What a redpill quest.

I hope you guys looked in the basement after a couple of weeks if you let the ghouls move in.
>>
>>25101257
i didnt let them move in, i rekt them

i dont even know what happens if you let them move in, even though i've played the game infinite times

im gonna check that out>>25101257
>>
Had the same happen to me man, also if I stopped I would get the sweats, get weird dreams, insomnia and just feel fucking derealized and strange, like constantly tense.

It's the weed and yes it can be addictive, to the point that if you search, others will report such feelings when stopping, it isn't just unique to you or I.
>>
>>25101200
Difference is people know the effects of harder drugs like that, so you're a fucking tard for even getting addicted in the first place, as with weed too many people say it's completely safe and there is no ill effects at all, and if there is it is the fault of the user because the plant is so fucking special and magical.
>>
File: purp.jpg (58 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
purp.jpg
58 KB, 600x450
>>25100985
>hurr durr, weed isn't addictive, i smoke every day and I'm fine! Weed doesnt even have withdrawals lol :D

http://journals.plos.org/plosmedicine/article?id=10.1371%2Fjournal.pmed.0030437
>>
you feel for the ayylmao weed is good for you XD meme...
>>
File: trich.jpg (48 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
trich.jpg
48 KB, 300x300
>>25101635
go to Class I: Drugs That Activate Gi/o-Coupled Receptors
it shares an addiction class with opium and ghp because they affect the brain similarly
>>
>>25101341
Imagine Tenpenny Tower as a mini-Europe and ghouls as 'refugees'. In a couple of weeks after they move in, the ghouls have a "disagreement" with all the non-ghouls. Their bodies will lie naked in the basement.
>>
>addiction and dependency are the same thing

read a book nigga
>>
>>25101656
if I recall correctly, THC affects the kappa-opioid system which is not as addiction-prone as the mu-opioid system.
>>
>>25100985
Weed is as addictive as anything can be. There's people that are addicted to gambling and even to the fucking internet. The truth is that you can develop an addiction to almost anything, or at least become too dependent on something.

Maybe it is less addictive than other drugs, idk, but saying it is not addictive at all is just retarded.

Now I haven't ever heard about losing your appetite because of weed. Maybe you feel like you have zero appetite because weed makes you hungrier?
>>
>>25101815
>because weed makes you hungrier

that must be it

i just had to hit a bowl to eat my breakfast..
>>
>>25101810
>mu-opioid system
i cant even find anything on that
source?
this is the only thing that comes up for me, desu i don't know neurochem

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%CE%9C-opioid_receptor
>>
Time to take a break, faggot. Good luck dealing with your wondering mind sober.
>>
>>25101815
desu I've been through it and it's not even like that
I didn't eat at all for 2 days, i couldn't. The thought of food was nauseating
>>
>>25101129
Yeah, you're a fuckin retard.
OP isn't.
>>
>>25101810
I don't think that is correct, kappa is the inverse of the mu opioid pathway

there are also dedicated endocannabinoid receptors in the brain
>>
>>25101975
kappa opiod?

i thought that was the one salvia fucks with
>>
> no appetite sober
> no appetite stoned or when smoking daily

Hunger is such a great feeling. I feel reduced to a single instinct and when you get food it feel wonderful and you enjoy every bit. Right after that comes sleep deprivation. Makes me feel alive
>>
I feel the same op.

I also feel more naseous.

Whatever though I'm actually losing weight lol.
>>
>>25101815
It isn't the same as those kind of addictions though. People wouldn't get similar symptoms if that was the case, like lack of appetite, insomnia, etc.

It isn't as simple as just not feeling hungry, you can go days without eating and trying to get it down your throat makes you wretch, no such things happens in gambling addictions m8.
>>
>>25100985
I have the same problem. I take painkillers and they kill my appetite. So I will smoke a little grass now and I can eat. Problem is, I usually wait until nighttime to do it, and I end up eating horrible shit right before bed.
>>
>>25101066
if you buy in bulk, have a vape, etc, you can afford to smoke all day every day for much less than it would cost to drink that often (especially at a bar)
>>
>>25100985
these days I'm addicted to the combination of cannabis and alcohol, just can't enjoy one without the other
>>
I don't have this problem.
>>
>>25102570
You should be happy with the grass. Alcohol is gonna be a problem for you Samson. Trust me. I was just like you when I was your age. You do not want to go through what I did. I've been alcohol-sober for a while now and if I hadn't quit drinking I'd be dead or in prison
>>
File: Venturebros2.jpg (50 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Venturebros2.jpg
50 KB, 250x250
>>25103794
I think Samson can hold his liquor.
>>
>>25102256
My point was that it is addictive, just like anything else can be. Of course it's not the same kind of addiction, but it really shouldn't be surprising to find yourself being dependent on it to some degree.
>>
>>25103794
that's the point though, I'm further destroying myself because I don't have the willpower to just end my life quickly
>>25103974
it depends. sometimes I can, sometimes I end up blacking out and pissing on the floor of my mum's room
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.