[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which site is the best for getting a robot laid?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: tinder-logo.jpg (45 KB, 560x415) Image search: [Google]
tinder-logo.jpg
45 KB, 560x415
Which site is the best for getting a robot laid?
>>
>>25100938
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline.
>>
>>25100938
Try Backpage.
>>
Pick up a tumblr slut on Okcupid. Just say you like Neutral Milk Hotel or The Frontbottoms or some shit.
>>
If you can't get a girl on tinder kill yourself tbqh.
>>
www.4chan.org/soc
>>
>>25101361
>www.4chan.org/soc

you done goof'd
>>
File: lebaseballface.png (48 KB, 400x465) Image search: [Google]
lebaseballface.png
48 KB, 400x465
ATTENTION
ATTENTION
ATTENTION

This may be news to you, but if youre a robot, meaning you have average or below looks, arent tall and good looking and shit, then the best you can hope for on any kind of online dating are cute fat girls. that is the BEST you can hope for. even chads message them sometimes. if you try to message a conventionally attractive girl as a robot, into the trash it goes
>>
>>25100938
tinder if full of lonely girls that fuck on the first date
you'll probably be random guy #10 but it works.
>>
>>25101361
>>>/soc/ is the best place, anon

>>25101524
I started using Tinder like 5 days ago and already got like 11 matches. 1 fatty, 1 feminist, rest are good
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (27 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
27 KB, 250x250
>>25101803
then you must be fucking chad because i posted my face on here, people told me i was fairly attractive, definitely not ugly, and i only got like 5 matches in a week and 2 of them were far away, one of them seemed disinterested and the other didnt respond

you cant do this stuff if you're a robot. this is the best litmus test. if you have success on online dating, you are not a robot
>>
Okcupid.com

you will eventually be matched with someone with a similar personality.
>>
>>25100938
Robots aren't capable of getting laid, hence why they are robots. You knew here buddy?
>>
I can't do Tinder just in case family is using it.
>>
>>25102809
>type in my interests
>get matched with tumblerina feminists or pro-christian fugly bitches

Closest acceptable girl was some fake emo/punk girl but she was a smoker and had piercings, instant red flag.

If you're a girl and you're using OkCupid, something is clearly wrong with you anyhow.
>>
>>25101840
If you have success on online dating you're probably a woman.
Poster above says he's got 11 matches. Great, I get 5-6 matches a day when I swipe through and they're usually pretty cute. Half the women on Tinder never want to meet up with anyone, the other half have more options than they can handle. I'm an athletic, attractive, sociable man who's more "successful" on Tinder and OKCupid than most men I know, and I still fail miserably. I get maybe one date week or two, and those rarely become second dates because she knows she has 20 other guys lining up.

>>25102890
OKCupid girls are fucked up. They're either fat, so socially retarded that it's literally impossible to date them (eg, takes 3 days to give a two word reply to a text message), or have impossibly high standards and will reject 99.99% of the men they come across
>>
>>25100938
Meet2flirt
It costs money, but almost guaranteed fucks anyways. The girls there are total sluts.
>>
>>25103103
Fuck off you obvious shill.
>>
>>25101840

/soc/ has terrible standards. They're biased towards folks who are white. Being white guarantees you a 7/10+ while being a shitskin gives you a 4/10-6/10 despite of facial features

Glad you faced reality and realized we're not living in the 1800s anymore.
>>
File: image.gif (980 KB, 305x320) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
980 KB, 305x320
>>25100938
It's not tinder, if you're ugly you have absolutely no chance whatsoever on there. And the no matches just makes you feel even worse about your appearance
>>
Real life.

The internet stacks the odds tremendously against you as anything remotely female is instantly swarmed with attention and you will struggle to stand out unless you have the body and face of an adonis.
>>
>>25102886
if i matched family, i would click yes and try to fuck her. so long as it was a cousin or something.
>>
>>25103025
>Half the women on Tinder never want to meet up with anyone,

This, they're just doing it for the attention. They can say "hey today I've got 15 creepy guys who texted me LOL"
>>
>>25103183
What if you're not ugly you're just average?
>>
>>25103367
u could maybe a cop a fattie. not an average girl
>>
>>25103367
You get swiped left. Even worse than ugly people, you're non-existing to girls.
>>
File: 1425531827362.jpg (38 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1425531827362.jpg
38 KB, 665x662
>>25103399
>>25103401
The fuck? Fcuk this bullshit rigged game!
>>
>>25103462
Life isn't a game, Tinder is just an extension of real world relationships. Ugly people get laughed at, get pointed at but at least they are for a mere 10 seconds the topic of discussion.

Average guys? They blend in and no one notice them, ever.

Good fucking luck in life bro, you're gonna need it. Average guy here.
>>
>>25103462
it makes sense. even average women arent that desperate for sex that they're gonna meet up for a one night stand with an average guy via a phone app. they'll wait for chad normiecock or abstain completely.
>>
>>25103170
didnt post on /soc/ faggot, i posted it here
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.